All Comments on 'Sharking Day'

by Totzman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amaazingggg

After so long a story which I wanted to read all 4 pages and maybe more.. please continue..

Really good stuff!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
want more

I was so dissapointed the story stopped, I can't wait for the next installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is so awesome!

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

great storyline - cant wait for next part

puncturepunctureover 5 years ago

Hate it when these stories don't finish up properly. Why bother posting part 1 without the rest

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years ago
Sad that we're still waiting for the finish to this.

This was a great story. I am really sad that this didn't wrap up.

KitPiscesKitPiscesover 4 years ago

In reality I would be terrified and humiliated if this happened to me, but as a fantasy falling victim to forced NIP is an incredibly stimulating scenario. Wish "K" had been Kit. Like everybody else I wish there had been a conclusion to the story but otherwise it was hot. (I can still fantasize that for "P" they got Pisces.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
M is for...

Just discovered this gem and you appear to still be active. Alpha Tau Zeta seems to thorough to not cover M thru Z. Vicky has to be frustrated her turn has not arrived. Omega Kappa Beta naturally want to see this to the End as well.

Your voice and structure is too unique to imagine where you would take this intriguing story. If you have the time it would be wonderful for a follow up

Thanks for what you have already given us.

PugzillaPugzillaalmost 4 years ago
Really loved the premise of this.

I really loved the way you set this up. While there are a couple of stories on Literotica I have enjoyed more than this, it's not many. This was honestly the biggest inspiration for the series of stories that I have posted especially the ENF dot com stories. It would be great if you finished this even if it was just some version of the remaining 23 "victim" reveals with no real ultimate payoff. It is so great that you are posting again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous