Sharking Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mandy?" Pamela said.

"What's up?" Mandy asked, looking up briefly at Pamela before diverting her eyes back to her phone.

"You might want to take a look at this," Pamela said.

Mandy followed Pamela into the computer lab, where Pamela took a seat in front of one of the terminals. She opened up the website of the Alpha Tau Zeta frat house and a video began playing. To Mandy's shock, the video depicted her and Anna at the strip mall that morning, and Anna's subsequent sharking.

"Oh my God!" Mandy said. "I thought Anna said she fixed this!"

Mandy took out her phone once again, erased her text message and called Anna.

"Come on Anna, pick up!" Mandy said impatiently as she waited for Anna to answer.

"Hello?" Anna said.

"Anna, what did you mean, 'problem solved'?" Mandy asked.

"I mean I took care of it. I found the jackass that filmed us this morning and I destroyed the tape," Anna said.

"Really?" Mandy asked.

"Yes, really!" Anna said. "I broke the tape apart in my own hand, trust me!"

Mandy watched as video began playing of Brittany approaching the doorway of her dorm building.

"Well, I'm watching video of the two of us right now on the Alpha Tau Zeta website," Mandy said.

Mandy waited for a response from Anna but heard only silence.

"You're shitting me, right?" Anna asked.

"No, Anna, it's right in front of me now, go to ATZ Westfield dot com, the video's all there. I see us, the video of Brittany, and there's another girl on here after that!"

Mandy watched a girl she didn't recognize waiting on a street corner, and somebody sneak up behind her and pull her shirt open, revealing her bra-covered breasts. The girl responded by hitting him over his head with her purse and the attacker then ran off. At the end of the video were the words "Happy Sharking Day...23 to go!"

"Oh my God!" Anna said. "They must have switched tapes! You mean it's on the Internet now?"

"Sorry," Mandy said. "I don't know what we can do about it now."

"I do," Anna said.

"What?" Mandy asked, but Anna hung up.

"Well, she's got some idea going," Mandy said, looking back at Pamela. "How'd you find this, anyway?"

"I heard about this prank last year so I decided to check their website," Pamela said. "I guess they decided to post what they had so far to brag."

"What assholes," Mandy said.

"You're telling me," Pamela replied.

"Hey Mandy!"

Mandy turned to see Donna entering the computer lab. She wore the same t-shirt she had on before, but now wore a pair of jeans instead of just her panties.

"I just talked to Kerry on the phone, she said the whole matter is worked out," Donna said. "I think you're in the clear."

"Well, she's wrong," Mandy said. "Pam just found all the videos they took this morning on the Internet."

"Are you serious?" Donna said. "I can't believe they put them up that fast! Last year they waited until the end of the day."

"Well, it's all here," Mandy said.

"No way," Donna said. "Kerry said they destroyed the tape."

"Look for yourself," Pamela said.

Donna walked up behind Pamela.

"Play it again," Donna said.

Pamela pulled up the website but only got a waiting signal.

"It's not coming up," Pamela said. "Hope it's not because the site's getting too much traffic."

"Hey, I got it over here!"

A male student a few rows in front of Pamela called out to them.

"Figures, soon everybody and their mother will have seen this video," Pamela muttered.

"Let me see it," Donna said.

Donna walked up a few rows to where the male student was sitting.

"Play it," Donna said.

The student pressed the play button. A loading screen appeared and Donna patiently waited for the bar to reach one hundred. After an unbearably long loading time, the video began. Donna watched Anna and Mandy walking down the sidewalk carrying their shopping bags. They seemed to be walking in slow motion; the video was slow and choppy.

"Damn, this lab needs a better connection," Donna said.

"No kidding. I had a better connection in 1998," the student said.

Donna continued to watch as she saw Anna bend over a park bench while someone quickly ran up behind her. As the approaching figure reached out to grab Anna's skirt, the video froze completely, and then went dark.

The words "Smile for the camera, Donna" appeared on the screen.

"What the-" Donna said. Donna looked up, confused. A few rows in front of her, she saw another young male student videotaping her. Before she could react, the student next to her grabbed her t-shirt and pulled it down. Donna was not wearing a bra, and soon both of her breasts popped out of her shirt and fell into view. Donna gasped. The student next to her leaped out of his seat and ran like hell out of the computer lab, while the cameraman continued to film Donna's completely exposed breasts. Mandy and Pamela looked up, shocked at what had just transpired. Donna covered her breasts with her hands, which was not easy to do considering the size of Donna's breasts. She pulled her shirt back up and the cameraman departed from the lab as well.

Donna turned back towards Mandy, shocked and humiliated.

"We have to call Kerry," Mandy said.

*****

Chris and Matt threw rolled up socks through a plastic basketball hoop in Matt's dorm room while Andrew talked on the phone.

"Hey Joe, good news, the camera isn't broken," Andrew said. "But like I said we missed the last girl cause of what happened."

"No problem, I've got Ken and Rob on it," Joe said. "They said they just got a girl in the computer lab, so we should be back on track now."

"Well it's a good thing I gave you my tape when I did. Did you upload it yet?"

"Yes, it's on the website now," Joe said.

"Good," Andrew said. "So do you want us to get the next one?"

Joe paused for a second.

"Ken and Rob seem to know what they're doing; I'm going to let them handle it for a while."

"Oh... well, okay then," Andrew said. He waited for Joe to respond. "Keep us in mind if you want us to try it again."

"I certainly will," Joe said, hanging up the phone.

Andrew looked over at Chris and Matt.

"I think we've been fired," Andrew said.

*****

Jaclyn and Erica were turning heads as they walked through the courtyard in central campus. Their bright smiles captivated onlookers as they strutted down the walkway towards their next class. Both dressed in loose-fitting halter tops, neither girl was aware they that had just landed in the sights of Rob Guinley's camcorder.

"I got 'em," Rob said into his walkie-talkie.

"Roger that," Ken Holland replied. Ken was about ten feet behind his intended targets. He had a good look at their asses, which were both round and firm, however they were both wearing blue jeans, which Ken knew would be hard to remove. Fortunately both ladies possessed a pair of large, bouncing breasts that were flimsily covered by their skimpy tops.

"Are you sure you can get them both?" Rob asked.

"If I'm quick enough, yeah," Ken said.

"Good. If you can pull this off we'll have a classic on our hands," Rob said. "You ready?"

Ken took one last look at the two young babes' asses.

"Ready." Ken placed his walkie-talkie into his belt and swiftly hastened his pace. Jaclyn stopped to wave at a friend who was several yards away. In one swift movement, Ken was upon the two ladies, and sprung into action. With his left hand, he grabbed the front of Jaclyn's halter-top, and with his right he grabbed Erica's. In one movement he pulled each of their halter-tops downwards. Ken realized at this moment he might not be able to expose both breasts of each girl, as he was at a disadvantage with only one hand for each of them. He turned to his right, and carefully insured as he snatched Erica's top down that both of her breasts were pulled into view. As soon as he saw that he was successful he turned back to his left, and saw that only Jaclyn's right breast was exposed. Both girls screamed as Ken pulled harder on Jaclyn's top, letting go of Erica's as he used all his strength to pull Jaclyn's shirt from her other breast.

Frightened, Jaclyn held on tightly to her shirt and tried to pull away from Ken, but this proved to be a mistake. As she stepped to her left, the strap around her neck snapped and Ken was easily able to pull Jaclyn's entire top all the way down to her waist, exposing both of her breasts. Jaclyn gasped, and tried to pull her ruined halter-top back up to cover herself. Both girls gasped in horror as they saw dozens of onlookers looking on in shocked surprise as well as amusement at the two now bare-breasted girls.

Ken turned and ran back down the walkway. Both girls turned to him, screaming and cursing as they struggled to cover themselves. As they did, Rob turned the microphone on his camera towards his mouth.

"Gold."

*****

"Look his name's Andrew Travis; he's a member of the Alpha Tau Zeta Fraternity. Whoever put that video on the Internet; Andrew knows who he is, can't you bring him in?" Anna said, angrily.

The campus police officer looked up at her sympathetically

"Ma'am I promise we are doing everything we can," the policewoman said. "We've gotten several reports this morning about this."

Kerry and Laura looked around the police station, observing many police officers answering phone calls, though none seemed to be in any kind of a hurry.

"Can't you do anything to stop them?" Kerry asked. "Like go to their house and tell them to knock it off!"

The policewoman sighed.

"Look, I'll be honest with you ladies. You're not going to get much help here," the policewoman said. "A lot of the officers here are Alpha Tau Zetas themselves and they look out for their own. The best thing I can tell you to do is keep an eye out and let others know what's happening."

"I don't believe this!" Anna shouted. "You're telling me none of the officers here will tell those assholes to cut this shit out?"

"I'm just saying this case is far from our first priority right now. I sympathize with your concern, I really do," the policewoman said.

Another policewoman approached the desk.

"We just got another call," the second policewoman said. "Two girls, in central campus."

"Give me their names, I'll file a report," the first policewoman said.

"Erica Finnel and Jaclyn Evans. Happened about five minutes ago."

"Erica and Jaclyn, I know them," Laura said.

Kerry thought for a moment.

"Mandy said in the video she saw the words 'twenty three to go,'" Kerry said. "Like they have a quota or something."

"Why twenty-three?" Laura asked. "I wonder what the significance of that number would be?"

"Wait, what was the name of that girl you said called in this morning?" Kerry asked. "The third one who got sharked?"

"Carly Adams," the policewoman said. "Why, you know her?"

"No," Kerry said. "But listen. The girls that got sharked, it was Anna, Brittany, Carly, then Donna. Anybody noticing a pattern here?"

"You're right," Laura said. "And after Donna it was Erica, and- wait- how does Jaclyn fit in here?"

"Maybe Jaclyn was just a bystander," Anna said.

"No, I don't think so," Kerry said. She looked back at the policewoman. "What did you say their last names were?"

"Erica Finnel and Jaclyn Evans," the Policewoman said.

"They count last names too then!" Laura said. "But you're right, they're going through the alphabet, there's our E and F!"

"Cause they're the Alpha Tau Zeta fraternity," Kerry said. "Or A through Z. Get it?"

"What a sick fucking joke!" Anna said.

The policewoman gave an annoyed sigh.

"Ladies, if you're finished here, I really have work to do," the policewoman said.

Kerry, Laura, and Anna walked towards the police station exit.

"This means they're on G now," Kerry said, as she opened the door to leave.

"So, do we know anyone with a first or last name starting with G?" Laura asked.

Anna paused.

"Mandy," Anna said. "Mandy's last name is Gaunt."

*****

Mandy Gaunt looked down at a seething Donna. Donna sat on the grass, with her knees pulled up to her chin, trying to think of a punishment horrible enough to be suitable for the boy who had exposed her in the computer lab earlier.

"Don't you have cheerleading practice in, like, fifteen minutes?" Mandy asked.

"I'm not going," Donna said, angrily.

Mandy tilted her head as she looked Donna in the eye.

"You can't stay angry forever," Mandy said. "This shit will ruin your life if you let it get to you."

"Those boys are assholes!" Donna said.

"Yes, I know," Mandy said. "Boys are assholes. Now come on, you need to get ready."

"Forget it, Mandy," Donna said. "I need some time to think."

Mandy hadn't enough time to respond when her cell phone rang.

"Hello?" Mandy said.

"Hey Mandy, it's Pam," the voice said. "Listen, you know how that video said 'twenty-three to go' do you suppose they have a set number of girls they want to shark today?"

Mandy stopped.

"I don't know," Mandy said. "I really didn't think about it that deeply."

Mandy heard her call waiting tone, she checked the ID and saw Kerry was trying to call her.

"Oh, it's probably nothing important," Pamela said. "I just thought maybe it'd give us a clue of what to look out for or something, I don't know."

Mandy laughed.

"Trust me Pam, these are dumb frat boys we're dealing with," Mandy said. "There is no possible way to explain their behavior in any kind of rational way."

Mandy saw Donna rise to her feet and wander off towards the Student Center. Mandy walked after her as she began to wrap up her conversation.

"Yeah, you're probably right," Pamela said. "I'm sure they have some bizarre reason why they said that though."

Mandy heard her call waiting signal beep again.

"Yeah, look Kerry's calling me, I'll call you back, okay?"

"Sure, I'll see you later tonight," Pamela said. "Bye."

Mandy looked up at Donna walking off as she shut her phone. As it began to ring, Mandy answered.

"Hello?"

Mandy didn't even hear what Kerry said after that, because at that moment she felt her skirt being pulled above her hips. Mandy turned around to face Ken, whom she vaguely recognized from the computer lab earlier. Ken kept a firm grip on Mandy's skirt as she tried to jerk away.

"Back off, asshole!" Mandy shouted.

"Mandy, what's happening?" Kerry's voice said over the phone. Mandy dropped her phone to the ground as she struggled with Ken, who he took advantage of Mandy's distraction and slipped his hand into her panties. Mandy tried to pry his hand loose, but he tightened his grip around the elastic waistband from the inside and Mandy knew her fight was lost. With one good yank, Ken brought Mandy's panties all the way down to her ankles.

Cheers and hollers emanated from nearby onlookers as Ken ran off, leaving Mandy standing humiliated in the middle of the courtyard.

She quickly bent over to pull her panties back up, while inadvertently giving the onlookers behind her, as well as Rob's camcorder, a splendid view of her bare ass. Rob zoomed in close at Mandy's shapely bottom. After pulling up her panties and retrieving her phone, Mandy walked red-faced past her laughing onlookers all the way to the Student Center.

*****

"He shoots."

The basketball soared through the air and fell flawlessly through the basketball net.

"He scores," Matt said to himself. Chris ran to retrieve the basketball and took a shot himself. The door to the gym opened, and a crowd of sixteen young women, all dressed in cheerleader uniforms, walked into the gym talking and laughing.

"Well, there goes my game for today," Chris said.

Matt kept his eyes on the net as he lined up his next shot.

"You got to learn to tune it out, Chris," Matt said, taking another shot. Once again, the ball flew perfectly through the hoop.

"I guess I just don't have your skills," Chris said, taking the ball and dribbling into position.

"It's all about discipline," Matt said. "Keep your mind focused, you can achieve anything."

Chris took another shot, and missed by a few inches.

"Damn," Chris muttered.

"Keep practicing," Matt said.

"Hey guys," Andrew said, hurrying into the gym with his camera in his hand. "I bought a new tape."

"I thought we were off the job," Matt said, shooting a basket.

"Well," Andrew said, glancing at the cheerleaders gathering on the other side of the gym. "Maybe we can redeem ourselves."

The cheerleaders stood in small groups, gossiping with one another, until one, the head cheerleader, called them all to attention.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Chris asked.

"Jennifer Haggerty," Andrew said.

Jennifer Haggerty was gorgeous. Her bright blonde hair glimmered in the late morning sunlight that shined through the windows high up on the gymnasium wall. Andrew, Matt, and Chris stared in awe at her long, lovely legs.

"Damn!" Matt said, admiring Jennifer's figure.

"Okay, girls, listen up!" Jennifer shouted. As the other cheerleaders quieted down, Jennifer continued. "I just talked to Donna, who said she wouldn't be able to make it to practice today, so we got to do our routines without her."

The other cheerleaders moaned in annoyance.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry, she really wasn't feeling well," Jennifer said. "Natalie, I'm going to have you do all of Donna's moves today for the others to practice against. Is that okay?"

Natalie nodded.

"Good," Jennifer said. "I'll get the music going and we can get started."

Jennifer walked over towards a large CD player resting on a chair near the wall. The boys watched as she bent over the CD player and placed a CD inside. Jennifer's loose-fitting skirt concealed all the curves and contours of Jennifer's bottom, but Andrew, Matt, and Chris could still tell she had a fabulous ass.

"Joe's been trying to get her for four years now," Andrew said.

"Think we should go for it?" Chris asked.

"I just talked to Joe. He said they're on H," Andrew said.

"Perfect," Matt said.

Jennifer stood up and faced the other cheerleaders.

"Three, two, one!" Jennifer shouted. As she reached "one" the music kicked in, blasting "Baby Got Back," prompting all the cheerleaders to begin shaking their asses to the early nineties hit. Jennifer stood at the front of the group, wildly gyrating her body along with all the other gorgeous babes.

"She's not going to be easy," Chris said.

"Wait until the song ends," Andrew said. "Then just do as I say."

*****

Kerry, Laura, and Anna hurried through the doors of the Student Center. They found Mandy, sitting alone on a bench with her head down.

"Mandy, I'm so sorry, we tried to warn you," Kerry said.

"It happened in front of everyone!" Mandy cried.

"I'm really sorry, honey," Laura said.

"Didn't you recognize the guy?" Anna asked.

"No," Mandy said. "It was a different guy. I guess they have a bunch of guys doing this; so we don't know who to watch out for."

"Yet somehow they're able to get all the girls in order," Kerry said. "They must have somebody coordinating everything."

The girls nodded to each other in agreement.

"If that's true we should confront this guy," Anna said. "If we tell him personally what a douche bag he is maybe that would work better than chasing everybody down like this."

"But how do we find this guy then?" Laura asked.

"I'd start at the Alpha Tau Zeta house," Anna said. "I'm sure somebody there knows something."

"I've got another idea."

The girls turned to see Pamela approaching from down the hall.

"What's up, Pam?" Kerry asked.

"When I was in the computer lab, I noticed the camera the guy was using was a rental from the University Tech Center," Pamela said.

"Hey, we could check the names on the rental list, and find out who has it," Kerry said.

"I already did that," Pamela said. "His name is Rob Guinley."