Sharking Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

"I get it. You're jealous," Anna said.

"Excuse me?" Mandy replied.

"You're jealous. You can't stand the fact that I just hooked up with a totally hot guy."

Anna and Mandy made their way back to the Student Center as Mandy listened carefully into Anna's phone.

"Anna, are you forgetting something? We're trying to stop these guys from sharking any more girls and you're flirting with one of them!" Mandy said.

"Joe is not like those other guys, Mandy!" Anna said. "He told us everything he knew!"

"Yeah, well we'll see about that," Mandy said. Mandy pressed her hand over her other ear as she listened intently to the voice on Anna's phone.

"Why do you keep saying that?" Anna asked. "And are you talking to Kerry or what? You haven't said a word to her."

"I'm not talking to Kerry," Mandy said. "I called my phone with yours and hid mine in the frat house. I'm trying to see if I can pick up any conversation tidbits."

"Are you serious?" Anna asked.

"Yeah, and right after we left, Joe made a call to somebody. I couldn't pick up what he said but I'm still listening," Mandy said.

Anna looked at Mandy, a bit impressed.

"That's actually a pretty good idea," Anna said, her tone suddenly lighter. "But I don't think Joe has anything to do with what's going on."

"Like I said, we'll see," Mandy replied.

Mandy heard Joe mumble something in the background. She kept Anna's phone muted so no one in the house would hear anything on their end. All she could do now was wait.

*****

The back door of the Alpha Tau Zeta house opened, and Ken ran in, still dripping with water. He hurried through the kitchen towards the stairs.

"What the hell happened to you?" Joe asked.

Ken turned towards Joe, who sat at the kitchen table. Joe set his phone aside and was looking up at Ken in bewilderment.

"Had a little complication at the pool," Ken said.

Joe looked at Ken quizzically.

"Where's Rob?" Joe asked.

"Like I said, we had a little complication," Ken said.

Joe sighed.

"What'd you guys fuck up now?" Joe asked.

Ken stammered.

"Rob's girlfriend showed up at the pool right after we sharked Janine," Ken said. "Rob didn't want her to know what we've been doing, so he's with her now and I can't reach him on his phone."

"I'll have to call you back," Joe said into his phone, and slammed it shut. Joe stared back at Ken.

"She's going to keep him tied up all afternoon, isn't she?" Joe asked.

Ken nodded.

"Vicky can be like that," Ken said.

"Fuck," Joe said. "I need you guys to do the next girl. We're on a time constraint here."

Ken grabbed a hand towel hanging on a nearby hook and wiped the water from his brow.

"Can't you get Andrew and his guys to do the next couple girls?"

"No," Joe said. "The next girl on my list knows what Andrew looks like. She had a run-in with him this morning actually. If we're gonna take her by surprise I need you and Rob to be the ones to shark her."

Ken paused.

"I could handle her by myself," Ken said.

Joe looked Ken in the eye.

"By yourself? How are you going to tape it?" Joe asked.

"Relax, I got it covered," Ken said. He walked towards the kitchen door towards the stairway, not noticing Mandy's phone just out of sight behind the microwave.

*****

"They got Janine?" Laura asked in surprise.

"Yeah, about twenty minutes ago," Sheryl said. Sheryl lived in the dorm between Janine and Laura's for the past semester, and the two had become good friends.

"Did you see who did it?" Kerry asked. Kerry grabbed a tray from the stack and Laura, Pamela and Sheryl did likewise as they continued down the lunch line.

"I don't know him but he's one of those jackasses from Alpha Tau Zeta," Sheryl said. "He just came up behind Janine and yanked her bathing suit off in front of everyone. She was humiliated."

"Which means we're on letter K now," Pamela said.

"Huh?" Sheryl asked. "What does that mean?"

"They're sharking girls in alphabetical order," Kerry said. "Every girl who's been sharked today had her first or last name start with each letter of the alphabet in sequence."

Kerry looked over her shoulder at the students entering the cafeteria.

"Oh my God, this must be really stressful for you right now, Kerry," Sheryl said.

"No shit. So keep an eye out for anyone with a video camera," Kerry said, scooping a spoonful of fruit into bowl and placing it on her tray.

Sheryl and Laura scanned the entire cafeteria, watching for anyone with a camera. So far it appeared everyone in the cafeteria was minding their own business.

"Okay, coast is clear, your turn," Laura said.

Kerry and Pamela turned their backs to the cafeteria line to stand guard as Laura and Sheryl loaded their trays up with food. Once all four girls had their trays full, they searched for an empty table.

"Where do you want to sit?" Pamela asked.

"Farthest from the door," Kerry said, without hesitation.

"There's a table there," Laura said. Laura nodded towards an empty table located on the opposite side of the cafeteria, and the girls made their way towards it.

"Kerry, walk in front of me," Pamela said.

"Thanks," Kerry said. The four girls cautiously carried their trays as they walked single file between the tables towards the empty table in the back. Sheryl did not recognize Ken sitting among the tables they passed, as he kept his back to the girls until they began to pass him by. In one single motion, Ken spun around in his seat, grabbed hold of Laura's jeans, and unbuttoned and unzipped them before Laura had a chance to react. She could feel someone's hands manipulating her garments, but with her hands full with her lunch tray there was nothing she could do about it.

Ken swiftly pulled Laura's jeans down to the floor just as Kerry and Sheryl turned around to see what was happening.

"That's him! That's the guy from the pool!" Sheryl shouted. Laura tried to pull away from Ken, but Pamela was behind her and her jeans around her ankles prevented her from moving very fast.

The students seated at the tables on either side of her all turned to look, and gasped as they saw Laura standing in the middle of the cafeteria with her pants around her ankles. Laura's cheeks flushed bright red as she realized how exposed she was. Ken apparently did not feel Laura was exposed enough, for once he had her jeans off Ken proceeded to grab hold of Laura's panties, and he pulled them completely down as well.

Laura screamed as the other students all turned to stare at her bare ass and exposed pussy. Ken smirked as he gave Laura a quick slap on her butt.

"Later, babe," Ken said, as he skirted past Kerry and Sheryl and darted out of the cafeteria.

Laura looked to her right and left, but saw no where she could set down her tray. Pamela turned around and quickly found an empty spot at a table set down her tray. Pamela hurried back to Laura and pulled her panties back up as best she could. Laura's face flushed with embarrassment as Pamela pulled up her jeans. The four girls walked towards the empty table and Laura finally set down her tray so she could zip and button up her pants.

Kerry searched the entire cafeteria but could not find any sign of anyone with a video camera.

"Where's their cameraman?' Kerry asked. "They have to videotape it, or it doesn't count, where is he?"

Sheryl looked around the cafeteria and spotted no one.

"There's too many people in here, their cameraman could be anywhere," Kerry said.

"We have to find him, we can't let him upload that video!" Pamela said.

"Let's just sit down, okay!" Laura said. Laura kept her head down, trying not to acknowledge that everyone in the cafeteria was now staring at her.

"Fine, let's sit down," Kerry said. "We'll try to figure out what to do from here."

As the girls took their seats, Kerry's phone began to ring. She checked the call ID but did not recognize the number.

"Hello?" Kerry said.

"Kerry, it's Mandy. I'd did what you said and it worked. I overheard someone in the house say they just sharked a girl named Kristin over on east campus. I think you're in the clear for now."

"Well that's good news Mandy, but they just got Laura," Kerry said.

"Laura? When?" Mandy asked.

"Just now. We're in the Student Center cafeteria." Kerry said.

"Oh my God, I'll be right over," Mandy said.

TO BE CONTINUED