All Comments on 'Sharon'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Credible effort.

You are right about writing the woman's side of the story for a man is quite a challenge. I noted that you retained the third person narrative throughout, so I am going to call you out a little on that. To have fully met the supposed challenge, I think you have to write it in first person narrative.

Before you ask, one of my own stories, not yet published, has already taken that particular gauntlet. It looks at both perspectives of a blossoming relationship. I do extensive proof reading myself before I release these days, and it will eventually hit the Amazon e-reader lists. I have several other titles there already.

In general, I always enjoy your stories, so keep up the good work. I will let slide the couple of typos in this one.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Liked this

Enjoyed the story so far. Hopefully there’s more to come, after all they have an appointment at 11am

Would be interesting to see Sharon further explore her sexuality

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sharon wants to explore more

A home run! Excellent job can't wait for part 2 where Sharon pushes her boundaries.

Better than 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
nice piece of lit. writing

have u ever considered writing actual police stories if u haven't u definitely should.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

I think it's excellent. No problem with "third person narrative" changing mid-story might have been confusing...and criticizing the very few and very minor typos sounds like something that Sharon would do..👍

rodryder44rodryder44over 4 years ago
Sharon

The length of the chapter is fine. Nice characters. Awaiting story development.

SilentmoonSilentmoonover 4 years ago

Of course a man can write a women, but only devoid of so much falocentricism and misogyne like you always do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First Class story

Thanks for your well crafted tale. Your characters always seem to take the higher position.

winecountryanniewinecountryannieover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Wonderful characters and story... just like usual. You have a very comfortable writing style... lovely intensity without being harsh. Thanks for sharing!

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 1 year ago

Why are all the female protags in ENF/exhibitionism stories C-cup or smaller on this site? It's just strange to me that three breast sizes are so ubiquitous to one genre. The anthropologist in me is fascinated about what it might mean about the demographics who use this site!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHStoner@HStoner
Midwestern professional and rank amateur writer.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sharon Series Info