Sharon Models for Porn Shoot Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SharonMWF
SharonMWF
728 Followers

Ken kept lapping at my swollen clit and each time his tongue lapped over my clit I tingled with excitement. I don't know if it was from the pleasure of his excellent oral sex skills, the fact that it was a man I had fantasized about for about a year, or the fact that he was someone else's husband that turned me on more.

His cock throbbed in my hand and his tongue lapped eagerly at my clit. I knew I was approaching my orgasm rapidly. Moments later a bolt of electricity coursed through my body as I spasmed from the pleasure of Ken's oral sex techniques. I moaned loudly as wave after wave of pleasure shot through me making every nerve ending in my body tingle. My body convulsed with pleasure time and time again.

Ken stopped licking and pulled away as I felt the intense pleasure start to subside.

He moved off of me and lay next to me on the bed. "That was the best I have ever had," I said. "But now I want you to fuck me like the slut I am."

"And what kind of slut are you," he said?

"The kind of slut that lets a married man fuck her when the man's wife and daughters are walking in the door. The kind of slut that is now in her and her husband's bed with her friend's husband begging him to fuck her with his big, thick, beautiful cock," I said. "What kind of slut do you think I am?"

"I think you are the kind of slut that is going to get fucked long and hard by her friend's husband," Ken said with a gleam in his eye.

I rolled away from Ken and onto my back, I pulled my knees up so my feet were on the bed and slowly, enticingly, I opened my legs to show him my moist pussy. He moved to a kneeling position on the bed between my legs, his big, hard cock pointing straight out. I lifted my hips as he reached out to touch my cunt. His fingers slowly stroked my slit and one finger slid easily into my eager pussy. He fingered me for a few seconds. I moaned with pleasure feeling his finger penetrate my opening.

I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation of his fingers stimulating my vagina. After a few seconds I felt Ken withdraw his fingers and felt the tip of his cock push against my hot, cunt lips. He ran his cock head up and down through the furrow of my pussy for a few seconds before pushing himself slowly into my cunt. I raised my hips further to allow him complete access to my cunt. Slowly, ever so slowly, he filled me with his thickness and length.

It felt thicker and longer than I recalled from last summer, and it took me a few moments to adjust to his thickness. "God, you are so tight Sharon," Ken said.

"So thick and long," I moaned as I felt him fully enter me, his balls brushing against my swollen lips.

Once he had penetrated me fully he moaned, but didn't move for a few seconds. "Your cunt is tight slut," he said, "I expected you to be looser considering the number of guys you have fucked."

I didn't know if this was part of a fantasy or if he actually knew something, but I played along, "Yea, I just got fucked by three guys, and they all fucked me until the shot their loads deep in my cunt. I hope you plan on doing the same."

"Oh yea, slut, I ain't pulling out until I empty my balls deep in your cunt," he said.

"Yea baby, fuck me, fuck me like the slut whore I am," I screamed as Ken started to eagerly fuck me. I lowered myself down on the bed and Ken supported himself above me on his arms. I wrapped my legs around him and looked up into his eyes, "Fuck me baby," I said, "fuck me, and use me for your pleasure."

He stared down at me and smiled. I felt his start to piston in and out of my cunt more and more rapidly as I clamped down as tight as I could around his thick rod. He smiled and moaned as he felt my cunt muscles tighten around his cock. "Oh man, your cunt is tight and hot," he said as he stroked in and out of my eager cunt.

I rolled my hips back and spread my legs wide so that with every thrust Ken's cock rubbed against my swollen clit. I moaned with each thrust and I could feel my breasts sway with his thrusts. His hot balls slapped against my ass with each deep thrust.

I liked the way Ken was fucking me, and his enjoying every deep thrust. I was feeling like this was more than a married guy cheating on his wife, but that we had a real connection. He was enjoying the feeling of having sex with me, and I was enjoying the feeling of having sex with him.

He was not fucking me, but he was making love to me, pleasuring me as only an experienced lover would. My head was spinning from pleasure and suddenly I felt myself go over the edge into orgasmic spasms. Wave after wave of electricity coursed through me as I came hard, harder than I remembered coming in a long time. It was comparable to the orgasms I experience with my husband.

Ken slowed his pace and after realizing I was coming he stopped fucking me, but left his cock deep in my cunt. As I came, my vagina spasmed around his shaft tightly. With each spasm of my orgasm, he moaned in pleasure as my cunt constricted around his prick.

After about my third spasm, Ken moaned loudly and I felt his cock throb and jet after jet of his sperm filled my pussy. We had a simultaneous orgasm, he made me come and I brought him over the edge very soon after.

We lay there locked together in the throes of pleasure. I felt his cock continue to throb and shoot his cum deep inside me as he felt my vagina constrict around his thick cock. We both continued to orgasm for several moments.

His jets of cum filled my eager pussy to overflowing and I felt his cum ooze from my cunt.

When we both finally stopped coming, I felt his thick cock start to soften and slip from my overflowing pussy. He lay on top of me and lowered his head to my breasts. I clutched his head and hugged him tightly enjoying the pleasure this man had given me. He was breathing hard and I knew he had enjoyed the pleasure I had given him.

After a few moments, Ken moved off the bed. "Where is the bathroom," he asked. I pointed to the master bath. Moments later he came out and stood by the bed.

"You were as big a slut as I had heard," Ken said. His words shocked me, but I didn't know if he was still in fantasy mode or not.

"Yea, I'm the slut of the town," I said. "Come on, get back in bed, you don't have to be anywhere tonight, do you?"

I arched my back and spread my legs to show him my cunt. "You can have some more if you stay," I said teasingly.

"I'd love to stay and fuck you again," Ken said.

I got up off the bed and went over to him. I pushed my tits into his chest and reached out to grasp his cock in my hand. I reached up to kiss him and he kissed me back passionately. "Please," I said. "Please stay."

I turned and walked back to the bed. Slowly I got onto the bed in a kneeling position with my back to Ken. I lowered my chest to the mattress and obscenely exposed my cunt to him. "Come on baby, we don't have to worry about your wife catching us this time," I said, "and you know you don't have to pull out before you finish."

I had never had to beg a man to fuck me before, but for some reason I wanted to excite him and feel him inside me again. I wanted to see if the feelings I had for him were just because I was feeling abandoned or if there was something between Ken and me.

Ken was standing near the bed where I was laying when my husband suddenly walked into the room.

"Hope I'm not interrupting," he said.

Ken looked startled and I certainly wasn't expecting him home, but there he was.

I quickly moved off the bed and moved closer to Ken. We were both nude, having left our clothes downstairs.

"I can explain," Ken stammered.

"No need," said my husband, "I have a pretty good idea as to what has either already happened or was soon to happen." "Sit down, make yourself comfortable. I am not the jealous husband type." "No plans for a jealous rage." Ken and I sat on the edge of the bed.

"So, we are in somewhat of an awkward position here," my husband said. "Sharon and I have a fight, she leave me at the studio. I come home and find her nude with another man who has either just fucked her or certainly was about to fuck her. Unlike a lot of men, I am aroused by the possibilities of this event."

"Call me sick, but I have always fantasized about watching my beautiful wife have sex with another man," he said. "I do not know, nor do I need to know if this is the first time you two have had sex, or if this is just the first time I caught you." "So, I guess I have you at a disadvantage," my husband continued. "You can either allow me my fantasy, enjoy yourself again by fucking Sharon while I watch, and leaving without my ever saying another word about this situation, or leave without fucking her and having to explain to your wife why I told her that I caught you two in bed together."

"Don't blackmail him," I said. "He only did what I wanted him to; it's my fault if anyone's."

"No one asked who started it," he said, "you two seemed to have fucked on the bed I sleep on." "My wife, in my bed, with someone I know."

"Ok, but this isn't exactly conducive to sexual excitement," I said. "Ken is not exactly getting a hard-on sitting here with you around." "Yes, he and I had some great intense sex tonight, but your interrupting isn't helping him get aroused for more."

"Well, I guess that will be part of the show I get to watch," my husband said. "You do whatever you need to do to get him hard and ready to fuck, because cunt, you are getting fucked again."

"And if I won't," I said defiantly.

"Well then cunt, you'll be leaving with Ken and living in his basement or wherever he stashes you so he can get a quick fuck when his wife isn't looking," my husband said.

"Look, we don't have all night here. It is time to get down to business or for you both to get the fuck out. Take her home Ken. I'm sure your wife will understand," my husband said.

"You know he can't do that," I said.

"So then, get up on the bed and start fucking," my husband said.

I looked over at Ken and back to my husband then back to Ken. I shrugged realizing I wasn't in any position to say no.

Slowly I got off the bed and kneeled between Ken's legs. His dick was limp, but I hoped that I could get him hard quickly. I wrapped my hand around his cock, and slowly stroked it.

As soon as I touched his dick I felt it start to lengthen and thicken. It got warmer and warmer in my hand.

I leaned forward and licked the head of his cock with my tongue. "Oh baby, your cock is so thick," I said trying to encourage Ken. Moments later I engulfed the head of his dick with my warm, wet mouth.

I sucked eagerly at his shaft with my mouth while stroking his shaft with my hand. Ken responded to my oral pleasuring and his cock responded by getting thicker and longer with each stroke of my hand.

I saw a bright flash and looked over to see my husband holding his camera.

"Keep sucking cunt, no one told you to stop," he said.

"You didn't say anything about taking pictures," I complained.

"Just thought it might be interesting to look at later on," my husband said. "You're lucky I don't have my video camera here." "Now, shut the fuck up and get back to Ken's dick. He's not quite hard enough to do what you want him to do yet, is he?"

I didn't answer, but went back to sucking Ken's cock.

The scenario was like several adventures my husband and I had before, but without the fact that the guy I was with didn't know about our past adventures. I was also getting turned on. I felt my nipples start to harden and my pussy to start to tingle as I continued sucking Ken's thick cock.

"You don't just have to sit there, Ken," my husband said. "Look at those beautiful tits. Have you ever seen tits like hers?" "She likes to have her nipples tweaked and pinched while she gives head. But then you probably already know that."

"Go ahead, pretend I'm not here. Fuck her like you have in the past," my husband continued.

Ken reached down to cup one of my tits and ran his thumb over my hardening nipples.

I sucked eagerly at his cock, moaning and pumping his shaft eagerly.

"That's the spirit Ken," my husband said. "She's a fucking good cocksucker, isn't she?"

"Oh yes," I heard Ken grunt as I sucked him to his full length and hardness.

"Yes, prim little school teacher Sharon is one of the best cocksuckers around, I'd venture to say," hubby said. "Wouldn't you agree Ken?"

Ken grunted something as his cock swelled at my stroking.

"Don't get too excited there Ken, wouldn't want to cum before dipping that dick into her nice tight snatch. Shaved pussy feels so good, doesn't it," my husband said.

"Oh yea, there is nothing quite as hot and tight and smooth as her cunt," Ken said.

"I agree Ken," my husband said, "and since we are both familiar with her cunt, and you seem to have risen to the occasion, I am now going to let your fuck my wife."

"Ok, cunt, enough cock sucking, time to fill that pussy with Ken's cock," he said.

I took Ken's dick from my mouth and stood up.

Standing near the bed I awaited instructions.

"Which do you prefer Ken," my husband asked, "on her back or doggie style?" "How did you fuck her earlier?"

"I'd prefer to fuck her from behind," Ken said, "she was on her back the last time."

"Doggie style it is Ken. This may be my sick fantasy, but you sir, are getting to fuck her any way you want," my husband said. "Ok, cunt, assume the position on the bed."

I climbed onto the bed and got on my hands and knees with my head down on a pillow. Ken moved to a kneeling position on the bed behind me, his thick cock brushing my ass.

"Well, what are you waiting for, fuck her, enjoy my wife's cunt again," my husband said.

I felt him grasp his cock in his hand and move it to my cunt. As before he inserted the head of his cock into me and the guided his shaft up and down along the slit of my vagina. I moaned as I felt the heat of his cock head as it parted my swollen lips. I reached back through my legs and grasped his ball sack. I pulled him closer to me and felt the thickness of his cock spread my lips as he penetrated me completely.

I moaned loudly as his cock filled me and I felt his balls push against my ass. It again felt as good as when he filled me with his thick cock earlier.

"Tight, isn't she," I heard my husband ask?

"Tightest I've ever had," Ken said.

"That's the spirit Ken, enjoy the little cunt. She is yours for the taking. Pleasure yourself any and I do mean any, way you'd like," my husband said.

Ken had his cock buried in my moist pussy and I grasped at his cock with the muscles of my vagina, clamping down along the entire length of his prick. I heard both Ken and my husband respond, Ken from my cunt caressing the entire length of his prick, and my husband to watching my cunt flex around Ken's thick cock.

"She's a great fuck, isn't she Ken," I heard him say.

Ken just moaned, "Fuck yea."

Moments later Ken started fucking me vigorously. His hands moved to my hips and he pulled himself almost all the way out of my cunt, just the head of his cock remained inside me. He then jammed his prick deep into my pussy with one strong thrust. In and out, his thick cock eagerly fucked me deeply with each thrust. His balls slapped against my ass with each thrust.

"Don't forget about her big tits there Ken," my husband said. "She likes to have her nipples pinched and tugged on while she is fucking."

I lifted my body slightly to allow Ken's hands to reach around and grasp my full tits, his cock continued to piston in and out of my moist pussy. His finger and thumb grasped both of my hard nipples and he pinched them roughly. A rush of pain and pleasure coursed through my body. That pleasure plus the workout he was giving my cunt brought me closer and closer to my orgasm with each deep thrust.

"Are you enjoying fucking Sharon as much as I am watching you," my husband said.

"Just shut the fuck up and let him fuck me," I said.

"You heard her Ken, fuck the cunt," he said.

Ken moved his hands back to my hips and starting pumping eagerly. I was getting exhausted kneeling on the bed. With each thrust his cock strapped over my throbbing clit. I was breathing hard and tingling with excitement. I knew I would come very soon.

With one or two more deep thrust into my quivering cunt, I felt the wave of pleasure sweep over my body. My cunt convulsed around Ken's thick cock and additional waves of pleasure coursed through my body.

Ken didn't slow his pace, pushing his cock deeply into my throbbing pussy.I screamed in pleasure, "Yes, yes, yes, I'm coming. Fuck me, fuck me Ken."

"Nice fucking Ken, you got her off. Pretty intense one too, from the way she is twitching," my husband said. "Did you finish?"

"Not yet," I heard Ken say.

"Give the cunt a few moments, then roll her over and fuck her till you empty your balls into her pussy," my husband said.

Ken stopped pumping and kneeling behind me with his cock filling my cunt while I finished coming. I took a breath and felt Ken pull out and push me forward on the bed. I collapsed on the bed face down, my body enjoying the last gasp of my orgasm.

I heard my husband say, "Ok bitch, roll over and spread your legs, Ken wants some more pussy."

I did what I was told and rolled over and spread my legs wide. I looked up at Ken and said, "Fuck me baby, fuck me. Don't stop until your balls are empty."

He moved forward and clutched his slick cock in his hand. He lowered himself until I felt the head of his cock push into my moist cunt. With one full thrust Ken's cock filled me again. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him on the neck. I wrapped my legs around him and rolled my hips back to accept his cock completely into my eager cunt.

Like the tender lover he is, Ken stopped pumping and lay with his cock deep inside me. I whispered so my husband couldn't hear, "Why are you stopping?"

He whispered back to me, "I really love the feel of your pussy. I want to savor this pleasure with you."

I whispered back, "I love your cock as well. But please don't hold back, I want to feel you come in me again."

"Fuck me Ken, fuck me and enjoy my cunt," I screamed as Ken began fucking me eagerly.

His cock was delightfully fucking me. I started feeling the feeling I had felt before. I was attracted to Ken, I didn't care if he was married to one of my friends, I loved his gentle love making skills, I wanted to enjoy every sensation of pleasure his cock could give me. I made up my mind that I was somehow going to continue a sexual relationship with Ken, if it was at all possible. I hoped that my husband catching us and making him perform for my fantasies wouldn't make Ken shy about getting together in the future. Even if we had to sneak around, I wanted to enjoy this man as often as I could.

Ken pumped me eagerly for a few more minutes, I groaned with pleasure as his dick filled me completely with every thrust. I was moaning almost constantly as his thick dick filled my cunt. Ken was fucking me with a sensitivity I hadn't experienced in a number of years.

I looked up into his eyes and mouthed, "I love you," as I again gripped his cock with my pussy.

He lowered his head and kissed me deeply and passionately. Seconds later I felt his cock throb in my cunt and felt the first spurt of his jism slam deeply into my pussy. He pushed himself deep into me and lay there as spurt after spurt of his cum filled my cunt. I clenched as tightly as I could, but couldn't contain the volume of his ejaculate. His sperm started oozing out of my cunt around his cock.

Ken moaned, "Yes, yes, yes," as his sperm filled me to overflowing. When his orgasm subsided he collapsed on my chest and lay there as his cock deflated and finally slipped out of my pussy.

He lifted his head off my tits and moved to kiss me, "I love you," he mouthed as he pulled away. I was like a high school girl, giddy with love for the guy that had just fucked me. Ken moved off me and we both sat up at the head of the bed. I tried pulling a sheet up over me, but my husband walked over and pulled it off. "I think it is a bit later for the façade of modesty cunt," he said.

SharonMWF
SharonMWF
728 Followers