Sharon Models for Porn Shoot Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SharonMWF
SharonMWF
728 Followers

"Nice show, Ken," my husband said. "I really liked the way you fucked her. She is a great fuck, but then you already knew that from before." "I think that you enjoyed fucking my wife. I am sure that she enjoyed you."

"Ok," he said, "so what do we do next?" "Sharon is a very attractive woman, and I seem the way men look at her. I don't know if this is the first time that she has fucked someone else, and I really don't need to know or care."

"You are obviously attracted to her as a woman and as a sex partner," he continued. "You gave her what seemed to be a more intense orgasm than I recall ever giving her. I like it when she is satisfied physically and emotionally and you seem to be able to provide that."

"I am not planning on doing anything stupid like divorcing Sharon because I caught her with you, you are in no position to leave your wife either, so I guess what I am saying is that I know that you two have a mutual attraction and I assume that there will be more sex between you in the future."

"There is, what I am saying, no reason for you to sneak around. You have my blessings to continue this relationship," he said shockingly.

"Ok, that being said, I thank you for allowing me to watch you fuck Sharon, I am going back to my studio for the rest of the evening. Sharon and I have some things to discuss, but now is not the time," he said.

"I leave you two to do whatever you want for the rest of the night," he said. "Thanks for the fantasy and I'll enjoy the few pictures I too of you two."

With that my husband turned and left. Moments later Ken and I heard his car start and drive away. I rolled over toward Ken and snuggled with him as his arms encircled me.

We slept for a while, but Ken and I fucked twice more before the morning.

SharonMWF
SharonMWF
728 Followers