All Comments on 'Shayla'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 5 years ago
Sweet! What a bitch. I bet she's in for a surprise.

Can't wait for part two. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
JPB is famous (or infamous)

for writing stories that many perceive as unfinished.

Do us all a favor, don’t finish this one. A dumb slut like Shay doesn’t deserve another chapter. At least not with Andy in it

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good start

Silly, cheating bitch of a wife, and good, solid, full husband. What more to you need to start a story? Being JPB, I won't try to guess what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Are you ever planning on having human characters in your stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

Grate opening & character development, please don’t make Andy out to be a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Why do you writers think its cute to post such short chapters, finish the damn story then post it.

Dunny69Dunny69almost 5 years ago
disappointed it's a two parter

I'm not rating this as I'm dissapointed it's not complete dispite it's short size and that would lead me to give a low score just because I'm pissed off it ended just as it got interesting. No fuck it I'm going to give it 1 just because I'm pissed of with it.

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 5 years ago
part 1 ???

bugger,, now I have to wait for part 2 , delusional woman syndrome here, or will andy relent, knowing your usual he wont, love your stories, pure fiction and well written, thanks for sharing, I look forward to part 2,

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
You’ve already written Andy . . .

. . . as a beta, afraid to ask out a woman he wanted, and one who engaged in a snit fit over his wife’s affair, one he already suspected, when she told him about it. If he goes all alpha in chapter two, the story won’t be believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wait a minute, please

Fact is fact, fiction is fiction, well aware of that, but fact is most, by a long shot, women do NOT prefer large penises. It would be nice if authors would check the facts rather that using untruths in their fiction. Only 7 % of the male population would be in that category of large. If the population is half and half, men and women, then 93% of the women are sexually frustrated. I would much rather see fact in fiction so the story stretches into the imaginary rather than the unacceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What?!?! There’s more to come?!?!

But...But...But you never give an ending! It’s usually something like, she opened the door and saw he was long gone, never to be seen again. Wow Bob, I want to see how you end it now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Should be good

Wish it was finished. . But could be a good BTB. So please dont go all HDK and cuck it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Andy is a man

He no longer lives in the house she entered. He quit work, moved, took all the joint assets and works in rural Montana under a new name.

FirstwithUFirstwithUalmost 5 years ago
Great start

How long do we have to wait for the rest of the story?

This reads very much like another story but I can't remember the name.

5* for a good start

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wb

Can’t wait to see how they get back together

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 5 years ago
Promising start

Waiting, toe-tapping, for Ch 2.

justwetwojustwetwoalmost 5 years ago
Not quite the usual fare

Maybe I haven't seen the sameness yet but so far it's pretty different. There are similarities in turns of phrase and Andy's matter of factness but the framing is different.

Cannot wait to see the rest.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 5 years ago
Thanks for the usual.

4* and looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Incomplete one pager? Gee thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Since this is a JPB story.....

We all know how it ends....

Andy sat on the sofa crying. He started to apologize for being rude. Its just that he loves me soo much. I smiled inwardly. I knew my husband. I xropped my panties and skirt and fed him a creampie. Life is good.

How it should end.

The apartment was dark. The lights did not work. As I felt my way around I was grabbed from behind.I screamed.

A dy told me to shut the fuck up. Ohhh. He's reclaiming me. Playing at being an alpha male. I started to speak. Slap. He smacked me right across the face. I told you to shut up bitch.

He lifted me and tied me to a chair.

Then he cut my blouse off. Tell me who you fucked whore.

I refused. He lit some candles. He showed me a sharp paring knife. Who did you fuck? He asked again. Before I could finish telling him he didnt need to know he slice my left nipple off. Who did you fuck he asked a third time. I refused. Slice. My second niplle disappeared as it fell to the floor. I was bleeding. A lot. And in pain.

Next a lighter flickered to a small flame. Andy singed my eyebrows. Then lowered it to my tits.

I screamed out Max's name. Andy smiled. This will not end well I thought as Andy punched me and knocked me out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good

Good start, looking forward to the next!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
I hope this ends with what she deserves!

Is this the female version of a narcissist? Please, don't just burn her; break her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
We know that JPB

Doesn't end his stories, but this wasn't even a beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not worth waiting for part ii

Usual fare. Yawn. No man would put up with that shit or write about it (and stop the story where he did) unless he was a weird little cuckold at heart. Hitting a nerve jpb?

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
OH---O----THE BIG ONE IS COMING "ELIZABETH"

lets see what the next confirmation shall be. TK U MLJ LV NV

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 5 years ago
To say you got me going...

Shayla must have lived in the perfect bubble. I know the real story is Andy and this little teaser was to wet our whistles until Pauline French shows up. With luck Andy will get what so many others didn't, a 'Happy Ever After' with Pauline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bob, you should have waited...

and posted the whole story or, at the very least, more. Well written, but what are you going to do with the plot that isn't the same old same old? I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that there will be something interesting coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You have written some great stories and some stinkers

But I suspect this will be in the middle. I always like reading your stories because you have more hits than misses.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 5 years ago
Eager for part 2

You always get quality from JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I really hope Andy isn't simply a rehash of everything we just read.

I hate these stories of back and forth point of views. They stop of the flow of the story! Even if the other person's perspective advances the story it still stalls things in the process. People use first person to make the reader feel closer to the story but it doesn't work if that person keeps hopping from one to the other.

Pick a point of view, 1rst or 3rd (never 2nd.) Pick a protagonist. Pick a tense, (should always be past) then stick with it. It makes for a much smoother read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Kwitcher bitchin!

What did you whiners think "More of my usual." meant?

It's a bottle of JPB, you pretty well know what you're going to get so if you don't want that today, don't open the bottle.

Save it for a day when all there is is cock-caged cream pie slurping cucks and the wives that abuse them. Even Buttweiser is drinkable if the conditions are right.

Sheesh, some people. Complaining that beer tastes like beer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Twice the pride...twice the fall.

And this sounds like it's going to be a big one and a rude awakening for the little miss me.

A great opening JPB!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's amazing...

It must do an author's heart good to get nearly thirty comments on the same day that a story is released... So much speculation on what's to come next... Cue the organ music, as the narrator says, " Tune in next time for the next chapter of Shayla"...personally, I can't wait!!!

Thanks once more. To Just Plain Bob!!!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
The comments are almost as entertaining as the story.

Half the comments complain it isn't finished and half are trying to finish it themselves. To me, that's the sign of a successful story. One way or the other, the readers are engaged.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
when is the story going to start?

This has to be the shortest stories You have ever posted on this site. Something is wrong after reading this.

You are one of the better writers on this literotica. But…….. this time you missed the target.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not marked as incomplete

* for time wasted on this. Author needs to mark it as part 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I’m a undone, iris just words ( on paper), enjoy or go somewhere else. Slap hapy papy#9

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 5 years ago
@anonymous 5/26/19

Initially you claim "fact is most, by a long shot, women do NOT prefer large penises." Next you claim that since only 7% of men are in the 'large' category, therefore 93% of women are sexually frustrated. If most women do NOT prefer large penises, why would they be frustrated? Further, just because only 7% of men have 'large' penises, that doesn't mean they can't be satisfying 25% of the women.

For the rest of you: Just Plain Bob writes for an audience of one, himself. If his style bothers you, don't read his stories. He has changed somewhat over the years, but gradually (glacially?). When he says "more of my usual," you should believe him. If you are unhappy with his story's ending, you are free to write your own. Others have and I've NEVER heard of Bob getting upset about it. With JPB, it is very much what you see is what you get. Learn to accept it or learn to leave it alone.

@JPB: Sorry for the off-topic post. Thanks for sharing your stories with us. I'm looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re: Stay tuned for Part Two

So where the fuck was the chapter # to warn this wasn't a complete story?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 5 years ago
Enjoyable!

I did enjoy this, but it is too damn short. It could be acceptable if we see the rest of the story tomorrow. Too many times I have read something like this from the archives only to find out the author was a one shot wonder, who never did post the rest of the story, even after several years. There must be a special hell for those folks.

One note to the Anonymous folks who make such cutting remarks; we know you are sharper than the rest of us, so why don't you get someone to help you get an ID so you can post a story showing us how we really should do it?

JPB I'll be looking forward to the next installment--please don't disappoint. cd

maddictmaddictalmost 5 years ago
Andy's toy

Shay's not to bright, girl you should keep the one in your bush, the one you had in your hand flew the coup. Size matters so buy a silicone, ding dong

eightytuneseightytunesalmost 5 years ago
too short

a one page start, not impressed. then will be chapter 2, the marriage is over, he moved out, she cries, and that is the end of the story? I hope I'm wrong.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 5 years ago
Story Close To Home

I have a female family member who has a doctorate degree and she married an "auto mechanic". Well, he owns a large mechanic shop that has major contracts including city contracts, and my guess is that he makes at least half a million a year. Anyway, they grew up together, but don't believe they got involved till she was finishing her bachelors.

Besides the disparity in education there is a major disparity looks wise as well. She is easily an 8 or a 9 and he is at best a five. But then she had always dated guys "less than her" in the family's eyes. The reason I assume is very similar to this story. I believe she always wanted to be with a man that was very grateful to be with her so he would never leave her and would always kiss her ass and give her attention. And I think a big part of that was because of her mother's story who was married to a really good looking guy who abandoned her and had always played around in their marriage. She (the one with a doctorate degree) always told me good looking men are not the ones to settle down with.

The funny thing is that her mother was especially against her marrying this guy, and my take on it is that she will likely divorce him eventually. He is a very nice guy, actually pretty intelligent, but it's still odd to see them together. What was also funny most of our family members were like slow down, have a long engagement, take your time, what's the hurry. His family members were trying to push for the marriage as soon as possible. Another disparity between supply and demand that was very telling of their unequal coupling.

They married in their mid-20's so will be interesting to see if when she is in her 30's and around much better educated men at work, much taller, much better looking who are now in their 30's and ready to settle down if she will have a change of mind.

rodryder44rodryder44almost 5 years ago
I bit the hook....

....now reel me in with chapter 2. Shayla seems likable despite her devious heart. An dy appears stronger than Shayla gives him credit for. Makes for a good, long story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
meh

what's done is done

after what she's done, they're done

and as for my comment, I'm done now too

ImSickImSickalmost 5 years ago
Omg

You could really work on this one but some emotion and some plot to it this could be 1 of your better stories I'm gonna give you credit upfront you have my interest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stewed Beef!

Is Bob the Beef?

Where's the Beef?

Did Wendy ever come up with a better catch phrase?

But does Bob even need one?

TAKING ONE'S SPOUSE FOR GRANTED

There is your moral! Now run with it!!!

Don't take your spouse for granted.

Hmmm, but did you mean....???

NO!!!!

DO NOT NOT NOT take your spouse for granted!!!!!!

Oh, and please learn some communication skills while you are at it!

BUT NEVER FORGET

DO NOT TAKE YOUR SPOUSE FOR GRANTED!!!!!!!

There you go, people.

MORE of the usual from JPB.

THANK YOU SIR.

IT is also true that there can never be too many stories to remind readers that

1) REALLY! NO ONE SHOULD EVER TAKE THEIR SPOUSE FOR GRANTED

and

2) COMMUNICATION is everything when trying to save a marriage

Thanks JPB. The USUAL?

Still Works!

SanzegoSanzegoalmost 5 years ago

Ive always enjoyed your stories JPB. I think you may be getting comfortable lately. Why? Missing words, punctuation. JPB means something, man. Get it together. Oh, still enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So far so good.

Part two will be hubby’s response so wait for part three. Hopefully not a Raac. She does not deserve a second chance. I really hate the stories where the wife gets to screw around and even remarry and when shit happens hubby takes them back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The ususal, . . .

tiring. Unbelievably stupid compliant husbands, arrogant cruel wives, and zero normal human emotions and behaviors.

The usual.

FatStratFatStratalmost 5 years ago
Missed his opportunity

I'm sure that he fell out of love with her the moment that he found out. He knew that she was going; he could have planted drugs in her luggage and let her spend her vacation in a Mexican jail. Would server her right. Or is that just too far-fetched?

stinger82stinger82almost 5 years ago
Looking forward to part 2

I enjoyed the first installment!

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

FD45FD45almost 5 years ago
This outlines a social dynamic

Women tend to fight over the white collar guys.

Blue collars guys are for ‘settling’. Shayla is a rather extreme form of that entitlement.

Note: she had no trouble being ‘one of many’ for the office worker, but expects her hubby to accept the same because ‘status’.

And I didn’t like the story slamming shut like this without warning.

wet4hotstorywet4hotstoryalmost 5 years ago
Interesting start

Curious to how this is going to go. Shay has to realize she fucked up her marriage for good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why?

Why is it in all these stories in loving wives, the man always allows the wife to go on vacation with another man, and only when she gets back is there retaliation? Why not have a set of balls before she leaves? I guess it wouldn't make much of a story, unless the guy is properly humiliated. Right? (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I think it's more a matter of showing the husband doesn't care about the marriage anymore with a dash of not being loud and angry outwardly to not startle the woma to wathever conniving scheme the husband is planning

johnadpjohnadpalmost 5 years ago
@FD45

I think it's a lot more basic than that, isn't it? Men will wine and dine a hot woman to bed her, and will take a homely girl for granted and she has to settle with less than his best. It's merely supply and demand. The men who have shit going for them the women are going to strive to get their attention and visa versa.

Same as people are willing to pay more to live in a better neighborhood, pay more for a better car, etc, etc.

Women have evolved to want men who are able to make a better living (be that a better hunter or better income earner) to support her and her offspring. Men work harder to get the better looking woman, with the bigger tits, nicer ass. Which is more superficial? A study I read recently said that women are much more likely to go after the alpha males during their fertile period. Just like the more shapely, attractive (healthy looking) women have a higher likelihood to bear healthy children, so that men have evolved to go after them. It's all biology my friend, ingrained in our DNA.

It makes no more sense for blue collar men to cry how superficial the system is than a fat ugly woman crying the same.

rvbuilderrvbuilderalmost 5 years ago
Another incomplete story

I sure wish there was a way to tell if the story is incomplete or part of a serial before reading it. I despise getting to the “end” of a story and it’s only the end of part one.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Part Two?

Unfortunately Part Two, wasn't hubby's response for the most part, but a rehash of this part from his POV. The end of Part Two could have been tacked on here to the same affect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Don't bother reading part 2 'Andy' waste of time, mostly a repeat of what's here already. I will know now to never read anything by this writer again.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago
RE: Why?

That's a good point. Even if he was still going to divorce the slut, why not just take her passport and burn it?

Enjoy your holiday now, bitch...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: Why?

Just how is he going to stop her? Chain her to the stove?

The issue with many of these stories is the wife gets used to getting her way, whether, as here, because hubby is afraid of losing her, or because he's never really cared about the things she wanted to do, that she expects to ALWAYS get her way.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
@Anony about women preference for penis size

I hate to tell you, (ok I don't reall hate it) but you are wrong.

A 2015 study revealed that the size of penis women prefer is 6.4 inches. The average size of male penises is around 5 inches. So, that means women prefer cocks that are larger than average.

In another study, 75% of women polled said size does matter. 81% said they preferred an average looking man with a big cock over a good looking guy with a small cock. 61% said they had broken up with a guy or refused to have sex with a guy because his dick was too small.

So, you said facts are facts and he should rely on facts for his story. So, the fact is women prefer men with bigger than average cocks.

KB

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Shame

Shame I missed this one, would never have bothered reading part 2.

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 5 years ago
Darn!

Shame, what a self serving person. One person only strives to make his partner happy and the other person is only a “taker”. Story and characters were well delivered. Thanks.

driv2u2driv2u2almost 5 years ago
True

Bit over the top but yes there are guys out there that are terrified of losing the wife , trouble is when you make revole your whole life around one person , 2 out 3 marriage s fail , so there are bound to be some lost souls about

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why

Why start something your not going to finish. Bad move lowest rating ever,

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderalmost 5 years ago
Part two

https://www.literotica.com/s/andy-5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GOING ON....

five months and no CH 2. Bob...that's not like you. Let's see...the bitch walks in the door and either ..she finds the house empty..or... she goes upstairs and finds him banging a babe, or babes, in what used to be her bed.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "GOING ON"

Part two was posted the very next day, as "Andy."

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

While not strictly pertinent here, why do wives whose husbands go along with theri wishes (usually because they don't give a fuck!), always seem to think that they'll go along with ANYTHING?

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Hope

I hope part two shows just how much of Andy she does own.

jsch1947jsch1947over 3 years ago

This is worth 5 stars. I gave it 1. I read Andy first.

As a set, it's. Huge disappointment. It needs a follow up, not a parallel. And is the same events from his perspective.

Now FINISH THE DAMNED STORY!!!

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

Bob getting even with readers.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Reading again

Refreshing in order to read the sequel. Hope she gets roasted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Like 26th NC I am rereading but not only because of Rimdad's story but its also an excuse to fill up on Bob again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You were right. Another of the usual. Not worth the time wasted to read it.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

JPB can write a bitch as well as anyone in LW. Shayla is one delusional bitch.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
So

So,where is part two?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where the H is part 2?

Total waste of time as usual?

Such a jerk writer writing half-a$$ half-finished stories!

Let’s just leave this one and readers in the dumpster and go ahead and write the next one to further pi$$ any and all readers.

Wish there were negative ratings or $$$$ subtraction?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't give a zero rating so a 1 will have to do for incomplete work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

one star slut tale

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Over three years and no part 2? One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How fucking stupid are you people? Sbrooks103x you should no better too. The follow up was posted the next day. JPB even gave you the title to look for! Morons!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You could have also looked at the similar stories right above and seen the follow up. Did your parents have any children that lived?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
Wtf

Finish the story don me dig hanging

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Well

Well,where is part two.?If there isn't one,then this load of nothing needs removing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hey Nitpic, thought you might want to see this. Last paragraph of the story.

"Stay tuned for Part Two - Andy. Coming soon to a computer screen near you."

It's even in the "Similar Stories" list.

You are welcome.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Here is the follow up. JPB never bothers with details as naming the continuation same as the first part

https://www.literotica.com/s/andy-5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories