All Comments on 'Shazia - Cuck Fantasy Leads to Ruin'

by Lastchancecucky

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean409about 1 year ago

They did a 69 until he was hard again and then he raped her asshole…………and she loved it!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cough….. troll…. Cough

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

If your aim was to be a weak and pathetic bitch boy... congratulations! You succeeded. Since you lack a backbone and any type of self respect, simply giving in and allowing your wife to fly to another city to have a sex session with your skype fuck-buddy "bull", is unforgivable. You should have told her that, if she went, you would file for divorce. Plus, he wasn't really a bull, was he? Just a wannabe.

When she appeared on screen, before they began having sex, you should have given a final warning: leave right now or Divorce. That she still controlled you enough to forbid you to leave the the skype call and stop watching, just meant you had zero respect in her eyes. What the hell was the matter with you?

Divorce is the only option. You hadn't actually cheated. Yes, you were a fantasy driven idiot but... now you are worse. A female controlled cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The dumb shit got what he deserved. This cuckold shit shows such little respect for each other and their relationships. Her going off and fucking a stranger in a different place, no one knows where she is, isn't the smartest thing she ever did either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shouldn’t have stepped into this. It’s gonna take forever to get it of my shoe and it’ll smell bad all day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All I can say is this was brutal to read. Understandably it is not your natural language, but it might be better to have posted this on a site based in your own country. You won’t get too much good feedback here. Good luck with future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Want some papadam?!

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Souray and Shazia held a conference regarding what he did for a living in the city where he lived. They concluded that Sourav could do the exact same thing in Shazia's home city. So Sourav sold off nonessential items that were easily replaced and moved to Shazia and Aftab's hometown. Here they began a clandestine affair for a couple of months until Aftab discovered Shazia's infidelity. Aftab being rightfully outraged went to Farook Uncle and related the entire evening several months before that led up to Shazia's out of town air journey. Farook Uncle was outraged that a wife would not meet her husband's needs and desire for his wife! Surely had Shazia made a similar request of Aftab he would have been diligent to please her desire? Wouldn't he? Aftab then explained how he was attempting to satisfy his needs when Shazia caught him and exploded on him. He admitted he made poor choices in his methodology but he had not revealed any identifying details of Shazia except her name (his bad for doing so). Next Aftab told Farook Uncle the reason Shazia took her trip was to punish him for taking matters into his own...hands (sorry). Aftab then showed Farook Uncle his recorded Skype video of how Shazia spent the day of her trip. Farook Uncle was mortified! Next Aftab explained how he learned Sourav had moved to their city and continued in an affair with Shazia. Farook Uncle turned from being mortified to being an avenging angel with extreme prejudice towards Shazia and Sourav. Aftab voiced his strong desire to be rid of Shazia and to seek revenge on Sourav. Farooq Uncle told Aftab to sit tight and he would see him in a few days. Towards the end of a week after Aftab's meeting with Farook Uncle they got together again. Farook Uncle explained he just got some bad news. It seems that Aftab's wife Shazia was visiting a friend named Sourav who recently moved to town. Somehow while preparing tea in the kitchen there was an unfortunate accident. A gas bottle evidently had a leak which resulted in an explosion. Sourav was injured and burned in the incident. Shazia while burned was fortunate to only receive a few permanent scars, mostly on her chest and arms. Shazia's real scars came from the divorce that Aftab surprised her with. -- There, fixed the story for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After the video was disconnected, she goes back to her birthday suit, they go another round and this time, they are more comfortable with each other fuck like bunnies without the husband watching lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I never comment about Indian shit!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Hope she kicked your cuck ass.

dreamy_shreyadreamy_shreyaabout 1 year ago

Ignore the haters. I enjoyed it. Excellent effort for a first time writer. You still only get better. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sourav’s uncircumcised dick was anyways better than Aftaab’s circumcised dick , also Aftaab lacked backbone when he saw her hot Muslim wife being fucked by a normal boy , and she enjoyed it ….

After the video was closed , she asked Sourav to brutally handle her like she would love to be .

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Shazia should have let him cum inside her pussy. She should have spread her legs wide and showed her cum filled pussy to her husband to make him feel miserable.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would have loved Shazia having a slut-slave experience with some 40+ mature dominating Bull.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sourav invited his friends over and had a fantastic gang bang session. All the guys would have raw intercourse with Shazia and cum inside her inviting pussy. By the time Shazia got back to her flight home, she would barely be able to walk from all her fucking

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

They had a painful anal session. He cummed inside Shazia'a ass.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

How do I convince my wife for this??

atrafford21atrafford2110 months ago

shazia n farook uncle

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Damn! So hot!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

SHAZIA SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT HER HUSBAND OVER. ASKED SOURAV TO CUM INSIDE HER AND ASKED HER HUSBAND TO LICK IT OFF

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So hot I creamed my panties. Keep going and ignore the hate!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I liked it! 8/10

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous