All Comments on 'She's The One'

by demon160

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
pepepilotpepepilotover 5 years ago
Fantastic

It was one of the best stories that I have read in a lot of years. I was right there with them, shared in the happiness, sad when they had their few problems, and I loved the ending. We need more like this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes

I agree with pepepilot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!

But please stop putting apostrophes around random words...it detracts from a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Yep, this is a good story!

AZTT1AZTT1over 5 years ago

This is a lovely story. You built it up beautifully.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 5 years ago
Very, very good.

Really well done.

TheOxRocksTheOxRocksover 5 years ago
Well done!

A nice, cyclical nature to the story. Very believable and sweet-natured. As a teacher and musician myself, I found a lot to relate to in this story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story! But you need to learn the proper use of commas

When you end a sentence with someone’s name, you will generally use a comma. It’s the difference between “Let’s eat, Grandma” and “Let’s eat Grandma”

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 5 years ago
A Big Thumbs Up

How enjoyable to read a “Feel Good” love story. Story line was spot on and the characters well defined. After a tough day it felt so good to relax, read your story and feel good again. Thank you for sharing. A solid Five from me.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 5 years ago
Excellent feel-good story

Very enjoyable. It is isn’t your typical Romance story, being set mid-life for the main characters; not first loves, and not retired prunes. Despite being in a hit band, they aren’t rising or falling stars; aren’t wealthy or elitist; and don’t have to protect their privacy. Everyday guys with ordinary jobs, who enjoy their family lives and friendships. The writing is clear, fairly direct, and well edited and proofread - no stumbling over misplaced or misplaced words, or bad spelling. Overall it’s very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lovely!!!

This is truly the sweetest story I've ever read. I could feel every thing in this world in my mind. Author, thank you so much for sharing this with us!!! I wish I could hear all the songs of Highly Zen in real life!

Never stop writing!!! You are truly amazing <3

dardefdardefabout 3 years ago

I meant to comment years ago but procrastinated , great story....but I felt he should have responded to ex who was upset she did not know of his relationship..... This from a woman who was cheating on her husband!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 YEARS, only 12 comments? So many readers are missing out on a top notch Romance.

Being an Aussie I enjoyed the setting.

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous