Incest Tales Pt. 01: The Panty Addiction

Story Info
How everyone got addicted to my mom's sexy panties.
1.5k words
3.71
17.7k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/12/2022
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vux69
Vux69
55 Followers

Hello guys. My name is Anish and today I'm going to tell the story of my mom. This is part 1 of multiple story. My mother's name is Shikha, and these parts are going to cover her entire life journey.

Characters in this part: Grandpa Jagmohan, bully Mehul, Armaan, Milkman Suresh, Garbageman Rakesh, Uncle, Dad Armaan, and the drunk uncle Rajwat, security guard Pankaj

Like any other typical Indian woman, mom worked at home while dad worked in the office. She was a smoking hot chick in the college, with curves to die for. However, mom married dad at an early age of 21 years. Then, I was adopted at the age of 16 years by mom and dad... when they were 24 years old... so now i am 19 years old.

Since then, mom has been completely busy in the household. She was less mindful of her own health, and her entire focus used to be on me, grandpa and dad. She was a bit fat, and wore almost no makeup. But, with her D sized cups and nice wiggly ass she still kinda looked hot.

Still mom never complained and always supported him...but slowly mom started suspecting dad. Dad would come home drunk... he would smell of lady perfumes... he would have roses in his bag which were not for mom... and he often texted someone at night when mom was asleep... this all continued for a while until one day.

It was Saturday evening and dad came home... he was looked nervous but determined. As always mom got him water and asked how his day went... mom and dad were not in good terms lately, but still mom tried to keep things normal in front of everyone...

Armaan: Shikha look mein tumhe kaafi time se yeh bata na chaha raha tha

Shikha (nervously): kya?

Mom replied nervously she knew something was wrong.

Armaan: Shikha I need a divorce! Mein kisi aur ke sath apni life spend karna chahta hoon...

Those were the last words before the long-drawn argument between them... mom begged dad not to leave them but dad was firm. Finally, they both divorced and dad left mom, me and even grandpa! As divorce settlement, mom was given the house.

After the divorce, mom was miserable. She didn't talk to anyone, and she went into crippling depression. Eventually, she motivated herself to get a job... otherwise we would not survive... and slowly she started working out and focusing on her health and figure.

After an year...at 28 years of age... mom had returned to size zero with her workout. Her nice curvy body, complimented her slim figure. Her luscious sultry lips, made her look like a goddess. Her dark brown nipples poked out of her perfectly tight tits, combined with her perky ass. Her toned legs and athletic body further enhanced her beauty, with her holy belly button making her irrestible. She got the attention of almost every men around...

But mom never crossed her boundaries... she was always in her limits and always dressed appropriately. Since, mom and dad had separated... mom started working as a teacher in my school

In the morning

Grandpa: Good morning beta!

Mom: Good morning papaji!

Grandpa: beta meine...

Anish: Grandpa?

Grandpa: I mean humne breakfast bana diya hai... tum jakar naha lo

Mom: Oh Anish anur papaji thank you so much... aap kitne helpful hai

Grandpa: Isme help kaisi beta... aaj Sunday tha to hum logo ne socho tum rest kar lo... tum pure week school mein kam karti ho...

Anish: haan ma... we should always help each other in the family

Mom: Thank you so much... mein abhi shower lekar aayi...

Little did mom know that me and grandpa usually sold of her used panties to everyone we knew. This included the garbageman, the tailor, the milkman, uncle Rajwat in the society, and even the security guard. I usually sold them off to Mehul, my school bully. But it was surprising that neither one of us knew that other was selling panty until this morning...

After the shower

Mom: Haash! Papaji laiye mein breakfast laga deti hoon...

Grandpa: Ok beta!

mom went to serve the breakfast... meanwhile grandpa took her panties from the bathroom... replacing them with an identically new set.. Taking the red thong shaped panties, he first sniffed them taking the whiff of mom's hairy cunt and traces of mom's juices...

Grandpa (whispering to himself): Aha! Kya khooshboo hai iski choot ki! Ekdum nasheeli!

Little did grandpa know that I was there the whole time... I secretly laughed in my mind and then confronted grandpa

Me: Grandpa?! Yeh... chi... to isliye aap roz ma ke baad shower mein jate ho!

Grandpa: Anish beta! Ruko! Nahi...

Me: Grandpa mein ma ke pas ja raha hoon!

Grandpa : Ruko Anish nahi please...

Me: Grandpa chi! Panty do mujhe... isi wakt...

Grandpa fearfully handed over the panty to me...

Me: Is panty mein aisa kya hai... grandpa hai... iski Khushboo?

Grandpa (confused): kya?

I sniffed mom's panty... inhaling her fumes...

Me: Ma ki hairy choot ki khooshboo? Ya phir unki choot ka ras?

Grandpa : Kya bakwas kar rahe ho... abhi tum bahut chote ho...

Me: Grandpa aap bhole mat bano... aap maa ki panty chura rahe the...

Grandpa: Par...

Me: Par var kuch nahi... mein janta hoon aap in panty ko sell kar dete ho... its fine... agar hum team ki tarah work kare to humhe bahut profit hoga...

Grandpa: Kaise?

Me: dekho... mere school loi maa ki bra panty ke liye pagal hai... to mein aur aap dono ma ki panty bech sakte hain... uske sath aap grandpa laundry karte ho to hum ma ki baaki kapde bhi le sakte hain or unhe replace kar sakte hain...

Grandpa: Idea to theek hai lekin yeh galat hai...

Me: To abhi tak jo aap kar rahe the vo theek bat thi?

Saying this we both laughed....

Grandpa: Acha theek hai lekin aaj bra panty kaun bechega... mein ya tum?

Me: Mein bra... aap panty?

Grandpa: Deal! Lekin jo bhi saali shikha ki khooshboo bahut sahih ai! Ekdum madhosh kar deti hai

Me: Grandpa tameez!

Grandpa: Oh sorry! Mujhe laga ab hum team hai...

Me: Chalo theek hai... bol sakte ho... lekin mein nahi bolunga... ok?

Grandpa: Theek hai partner!

Suddenly mom came but we both werer quick enough and hurriedly hid the bra-panty in our pockets...

Mom: Papaji aiye! Breakfast is ready!

We went over for breakfast after which we went to sell the stuff...

Grandpa selling panty

Grandpa: Haan pankaj! Yeh le Shikha beti ki panty

Pankaj: Kitne ki di?

Granpa: Rs250 ki

Pankaj: Sahi lagao uncle! Road par sasti randi apni panty Rs 50 mein de deti hai!

Grandpa: Abe meri bahu tujhe sasti randi lagti hai kya... le soongh aur dekh ek bar!

Pankaj smelled the panty and was mesmerized by the smell

Pankaj: Baat to hai choot mein iski!

Grandpa: Rs 225 mein deal final!

Pankaj: Rs 200 mein?

Grandpa: Done!

Meanwhile at school

Me: Mehul nahi... sorry mukka mat mar

Mehul was the school bully. He often bullied me in the past. Mehul was in the same class as mom was teacher in, and it was clear he had a crush on mom... almost all the boys in the school did. One day Mehul was bullying me, and it was then I sold off mom's panties, I had, to him. He was mesmerized by the smell... and started wanting more and more. I never wanted to sell the panties like... but since the divorce we started going in debt and money was a necessity... Mehul paid well for them and that's how I started selling them off...

Mehul: Abe sale...

Me: Bra laya hoon aaj... ab hath utha!

Mehul: Acha la de... dekhe aaj randi kaisi smell karti hai...

Me : Tameez!

Mehul : Warna kya... mukka dekha hai!

Me: Accha bra ke kitne?

Mehul: Rs 400

Me: Rs 500 se ek paisa kum nahi!

Mehul : Rs 425 final kar!

Me : Rs 450 aur to agle 2 days tak mujhe bully nahi karega... deal?

Mehul: Yeh rakh Rs 450 aur la bra...

Mehul took the bra and sniffed them hard... it was clear he liked the smell

Mehul: Chal nikal ab!

Me: Class hai break over!

Mehul: aa raha hoon loser! Tere sath dikh nahi sakta... nikal ab

During the class

Mom: Good morning class!

Everyone stood up in unison and greeted the mom (the teacher) back

Mom: Today we are going to study about human reproductive system...

After teaching for half an hour... Mehul asked mom a question... it was clear he was dirt minded... but mom didn't know that...mom always thought Mehul was a diligent student...

Mehul: Miss I'm still confused about the difference between male pelvic base and female pelvic base...

Mom started explaining him and slowly turned over showing her ass... pelvic base... to show the difference... her intentions were not bad but everyone was pleased to see the view. The perky smooth ass gave a beautiful view to Mehul and it was evident he got a boner...

This continued for a month until everything changed...

Vux69
Vux69
55 Followers