All Comments on 'Shining Girl Ch. 01'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

great story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just great

You have out done yourself again!! I truly enjoy reading your stories and always look forward to the next one. I hope it's going to be a long story or at least 4 or 5 chapter if not longer. Keep up the grat writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Passionately Done

I love this story and hope to read the continuing chapters very soon. I enjoy the passionate build-up to their story and their submission to one another. You make it sound more about love and romance than about the sex which really gives it true realism. Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Turned off

It was a good story with a great build-up--until you got to the anal part. Maybe that's just my hang-up, but anal sex just turns me off.

RollingbeatleRollingbeatlealmost 11 years ago
Enjoyable

The thing I enjoy most about your writing is the emotional commitment between characters. I feel no connection to stories where people lose their clothes by paragraph three and rut with anyone nearby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Another excellent read . The author keeps raising the bar with every new story he writes!!!! Keep up the fine writing!!! I really enjoyed it!

Mark737Mark737almost 11 years ago
Wow!

I need a cold shower after reading that! I like the internal arguments Jack had with himself. The libido finally said, oh screw it! And he did!

sabra16023sabra16023almost 11 years ago
Loved It

A great story that needs to be continued with more chapters. Thanks

fefe428fefe428almost 11 years ago
Never a disappointment,,,

I'm assuming, since this is chapter 1 that you plan to continue, so I'm excited to see where this story is going to go. You never disappoint, in building up your characters and story, so that as a reader it is easy to care and root for the couple. I hope their mother doesn't have a terrible reaction to their news!!!

jon321jon321almost 11 years ago
great chapter

great chapter hope you keep it going...look forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

Thanks for a great story . Loved the butt fucking always have .

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
That was a ROMANCE !

Not to differ from your choice of category, but you really caught the romance of this lovely couple.

Pity they were fictional as I would love to know them better.

Must agree with the other correspondents, I do hope there is a sequel.

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 10 years ago
another great start to your stories

You did it again...... 5 STARS!!!!!!!

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

You did it again 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spurting here

DAMN ! THAT WAS HOT ... (sizzle)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked t too.

ok there is more i am going to read them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Still great!

Second read through! :). ....however, after fucking her for the fifthish time in the same day he ain't shooting 'copious' anything, lol! ...and I've never fucked a girl in the ass and had 'equal pressure' along the whole length. Just doesn't work that way. All the good squeeze is right up front, and even that after a few minutes dialates and is loose unless she goes to the trouble of squeezing. A shame really, cause I'd damn near kill to have that tight ass ring of squeezing death stay as tight at the end (cheezy pun!) as it is at the beginning! ;)

...and you know he's in love/lust, cause otherwise he would know she's playing him like a fine tuned violin and he's following like a kid for the pied piper, hehehe. She's good!! Lol.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great Stoty

I like this story, specially because I have Japanese family.

I know is a fiction about incest, but I not sure if is really incest, they are step-bro/sis, same father, but different mother´s.

Now, I go to read the next chapter.

5* for you.

Good Job!

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Love it

what a lovely story. Must read more

jackh1962jackh1962over 6 years ago
Language

One thing that I don't understand is why with a British father would she have not learned English as a second language or even primary language from the beginning of her life since he evidently was bi-lingual. She would have exposed to English and many other languages by his diplomatic duties in his home from birth I would think. I suppose that my thinking could be wrong here but this is what makes sense to me.

Lori_the_HoosierLori_the_Hoosierover 6 years ago
@jackh1962, re: 'Language'

Why do you persist in imposing your world view on every story that my husband writes? You've been rebuked in the past (by other readers, not Will, I should point out, his restraint when it comes to replying to your sneering, superior comments is truly commendable) for going out of your way to nit-pick and pick fights over the most trivial of points in his stories that you, in your small-minded way, perceive as major errors, according to your narrow and limited perceptions.

Perhaps you should just try going along with the needs imposed by the direction of the story instead of your borderline trolling activities; who knows, you might actually enjoy yourself, after all, this is just a story, Jack, look up the meaning of the word, and ponder what it means.

Last word; do try and enjoy the stories freely given on this site, appreciate the work and effort all the authors put in, and either continue to enjoy yourself, or, if you're such a font of knowledge, try yourself to turn out something worth reading, anything to entertain and excite the readers to the level all the authors here manage. Lighten-up, Francis, either read, enjoy, and move on, or just move on, period.

PS

My very good friend spent her formative years with her parents in Paris, France, her father was attached to the NATO medical attachés staff, she attended the equivalent of kindergarten there and only ever spoke French, even at home. When she came back to England, at age 7, she had to learn to speak English, because the only language she knew and could speak was French, so Teruko's inability to speak English is both understandable and entirely plausible. Just accept they usually do things differently from how you've decided things should be done and we'll all be happier.

Bebop3Bebop3over 6 years ago
Well Written

Like the rest of your stories, this was well written and a great read.

Thanks for sharing your work.

jackh1962jackh1962over 6 years ago

Lori I apologize,I didn't mean to be sneering, superior,nitpicking, or antagonistic.I enjoy reading his stories,if I didn't I wouldn't keep rereading them.In this case I made an observation and as you pointed I was wrong.He is doing something in writing these stories that I know that I can't do,I'm not a writer,I'm a reader .I know sometimes things that I say are taken in ways that I didn't intend for them to be because I'm not good at expressing myself.I will admit that sometimes I'll get upset with some that seem to nothing good to say about what some write and say nasty things just because they can from the safety of a keyboard,and I have no wish to be one of them.Also there has been a time or two that I've let someone get under my skin and written back in a way that I shouldn't have.Maybe should have toned things written down some what or even not at all.Again I apologize.

Lori_the_HoosierLori_the_Hoosierover 6 years ago
@jackh1962

Apology accepted. Just please remember next time you feel moved to comment in a harsh or judgemental way that none of the authors who publish on this site are professional writers, none of them get paid one thin dime for their time and effort, and while they appreciate honest, valid criticism, and welcome constructive comment, attacking them, mining through their story until one finds that one 'error' that justifies slamming them, or holding them up to ridicule is both cruel and extremely discourteous, and pursuing personal vendettas and flame-wars is both counterproductive and just downright rude.

That the authors who publish here manage to turn out such a volume of high quality work when none of them will ever be paid for it, that they do it for the joy of writing and sharing, is cause for wonder and deep gratitude in me that they choose to share what is in their hearts with such joyous abandon. All the grinches out there who carp and complain should remind themselves that the story they're bitching about is the child of someone's heart, and should be revered as such.

Lori T

Geisha1Geisha1about 6 years ago
5 stars again

I seem to like each one of your story’s better than the last one I read!!! This is great. Can’t wait to read chapter 2. Very well written, very erotic and sexy. I can almost picture how beautiful Teruko is.

And on another point - is jackh think this is a story or real life? Does he understand the concept of “artistic license”? Sometime some of the comments are very simplistic!

Please keep writing - you haven’t added a new story or chapter in a while!!!!

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Oh boy!

What a fantastic story, your best.

BobbyMikeBobbyMikeover 2 years ago

HEARTWARMING and WONderfully SENSUAL!!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 years ago

Hi BB if you remember me from numerous correspondence you will know I am a fan of yours from years ago, however I don't recall reading this before but it is a very entertaining story and I shall carry on to other chapters.

So thanks BB. Incidentally I enjoyed reading, and admired Lori T's comments in your support . Oh and five stars of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Am I Confused??

Another beautiful story with another Asian hottie! And they are both insatiable. I love reading of Incest stories of most all sub cats but especially Brother And Sister. I have read several B/S stories by several authors and I have noticed something. Specifically, i am referring to the stories where the sister is the Younger of the couple. What i have noticed is that the Sister is pretty much Always the more mature, logical and clear thinking of the couple. And for some reason, i really like that.

I also liked the reference to "Hello Kitty" clothing. I had never heard of the Hello Kitty line until my oldest son introduced his Beautiful Asian girlfriend (and future wife) to me and his mom some thirteen(?) Years ago and immediately noticed she had several items of the "Hello Kitty" brand. Maybe that is an Asian thing? I could have asked her but never did.

Something else i noticed is that i didn't see any inclusion of Harry and Sai Fong. And as i recall, the author had stated at the end of "All i ever wanted" was that Harry and Sai Fong would be involved here. Or am i confused? Regardless, i am looking for ward to the next chapters here. 5🌟

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

This is great. Looking forward to reading the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
4276 Followers
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories