Shirley Gives Great Phone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Shirley had initiated the dirty language into our lovemaking, I decided to take the experience to another level.

"Shirley, do you like what I'm doing to you? Do you like being fucked like this? Do you like being spread out on my desk while I fuck you like a bitch in heat?"

"Oh yes," she murmured as she pushed back harder onto my piston. "I love it!"

"Well, I love fucking you, and the fact that I'm fucking Hubby's pussy makes it even more erotic. Wouldn't you agree?"

No verbal response was forthcoming from Shirley, but her pussy began to pound against me with increasing fervor, and she reached back under her body with one of her hands and began to finger her pussy and clitoris.

"Shirley, you're exited by the fact that my married cock is fucking your married pussy, aren't you?. Cheating is exciting, isn't it?"

Again, there was no answer except for an increase in the volume of her moans, but Shirley's pussy was going wild on my cock. I decided to press the issue and slowly withdrew my prick from its temporary home. Now there was a response.

"No, don't stop," she cried. "Put it back. Please put it back!"

"Not until you answer my question," I replied.

There was a pregnant silence for a moment, and then Shirley mumbled something inaudible. "Louder," I ordered as I rubbed the head of my cock against the gaping lips of her inflamed sex. "I can't hear you, my sweet little slut."

"Yes, damn you, it's exciting," she whimpered,"and I love it!"

I teasingly inquired, "What do you love, sweetheart?"

"I love your cock in my married cunt. I love it! I love it! It's so fucking wicked! Now please put it back in me. Please fuck me some more."

"Yes Ma'am," I responded as I plunged once more into her depths. "Anything to please my ladyslut."

Soon we were hot at it again. By this time I was so exquisitely turned on by the physical and mental eroticism of our lovemaking that I was approaching a sexual nirvana. The tactile sensations together with the taboo nature of our coupling fueled my increasing lust as I continued to fuck her verbally as well as physically.

"I'm going to be coming soon my little slut. I'm going to come in your cheating pussy and send you go home with my cum in your belly."

"Yesssssssss,"Shirley groaned, but at that very moment, just as we both were on the verge of mutual orgasms, our concentration was shattered.

"Brrrrrrrrrriiiiing! Brrrrrriiiinnng! It was the fucking telephone.

We froze, and both of us stared at the offending instrument. I groaned and saw Shirley softly banging her forehead against the desk in frustration. Then she reached for the receiver.

"Yes," she said quietly. Holding the receiver against her ear, she looked back at me and raised an eyebrow in disgust as she started to talk to Hubby. I reluctantly started to withdraw from her pussy, but she placed a hand over the mouthpiece and said, "Don't you dare!"

I moved forward to fully impale her again and stood there quietly, unmoving. But then I felt Shirley squeeze my cock with her interior muscles and begin to move her hips against my loins again. I looked at her inquisitively, and she smiled and mouthed a kiss in my direction. A silent, "Fuck me" issued from her lips.

"You dirty little bitch", I silently replied as I resumed fucking her once again. As I probed her pussy with my cock, I paid no attention to what Shirley was saying to Hubby, but I knew that the conversation wasn't pleasant, at least from his end. I assumed that she would terminate it quickly, but after a few minutes, I realized that Shirley was making no effort to end the conversation. In fact, rather than brushing him off, she continued the conversation at a leisurely pace. She looked back at me again, and her face was contorted with lust. She shot an absolutely evil grin in my direction. I couldn't believe it. Shirley was deliberately keeping her husband on the phone while I was fucking her in order to prolong the wicked thrills of our illicit liason.

"Okay," I thought as my heart raced wildly. "I may as well up the ante." I gradually increased the force and pace of my abdominal efforts. Then I wet an index finger and began rubbing Shirley's anus. She quivered and covered the receiver again as she moaned aloud, but she didn't shy away from the probing digit. Instead, she pushed her anus against my finger, flexing the ring of muscles outward to welcome the intruder probing at her rear door. She moaned again as it slipped into her puckered orifice. She now had a finger and a cock fucking into her ass and pussy, respectively, and her writhing body told me that she was loving the double penetration.

I could feel the rising tide of her lust, intensified by the fact that she was talking to Hubby even as she was taking another man's cock and fingers into her body. Finally, I heard her say forcefully, "Damn it all. I'll be finished soon, but I'll call before I leave." I felt a pang of disappointment when she hung up the receiver. I greatly enjoyed fucking my lover as she talked to her husband. Shirley looked over her shoulder again and said, "I should have told him that I'd be coming home to him right after you finish coming in me. Now, give it to me."

We began the dance of lust anew, and soon we both felt the heat rising in our bodies again. The desk shook with our passion, and Shirley cried out once more, "Fuck me harder, harder, harder! Shoot your cum into my cunt! I want your cum in me! GIVE IT TO ME!"

This was all too much for my overloaded nervous system. Before I could respond verbally, my body shook and my orgasm was upon me. An instant before it thundered through me, I managed to yell, "I'm coming!" But that was all I could say before my body went rigid and my cock spurted its creamy cum into her hungry pussy. As my organ continued to spasm, I could feel the onslaught of her climax as it swept over her.

"I'm cooooommmiiiiingggg," she keened, and that was an understatement. She orgasmed again and again and again before collapsing upon the desk. I, in turn, fell upon her. We lay there together in a tangled heap as the aftershocks came upon us and finally abated..

After what seemed like an eternity, we cooled down and regained our senses. We untangled ourselves wordlessly and both sat down on the carpet next to the desk. We cuddled silently for several minutes, and then Shirley began to make sweet little puppy dog sounds as I caressed her. .

Now that the heat of lust had passed, I was embarrassed by the things that I had said to her. I wanted to reassure her, let her know that I was not just a rutting beast, and that I genuinely cared for her. I reached out with both hands, caressed her face and hair, and gently leaned over to give her a loving kiss. I was surprised when her tongue flicked into my mouth again, and I drew back. So much for the need to comfort my delicate flower. Shirley giggled, and I said somewhat incredulously, "I had no idea that you were such a wanton wench. You were always so shy."

She giggled again and replied, "Still waters run deep, my sweet lover. And now that I'm your little married slut, as you so delicately put it, I can tell you that you've barely scratched the surface of my wanton lust for you tonight." I blushed and took a deep breath. As I slowly shook my head from side to side in wonder, Shirley became serious and inquired, "Any regrets?"

"Just one," I quickly responded as I pulled her even closer to me. "My only regret is that I can't spend the rest of this wonderful night with you."

We hugged and kissed again affectionately, but we both knew that it was time to go. We arose, collected the files and other items swept to the floor in our haste to fornicate and returned all of them to their proper places on my desk.

Still nude, and with our mutual juices running down her legs, Shirley said, "I guess I should call Hubby and let him know I'll be leaving soon." I stood behind her, caressing her lovely ass as she picked up the telephone receiver and started dialing. There was a brief silence while the phone rang at the other end, and then Shirley cheerily said, "Hi honey." She must have been greeted with a tirade, because she held the receiver away from her ear for a few moments while we both listened to an angry bee-like buzzing noise emanating from it. After it subsided, she blew me a kiss over her shoulder and returned the receiver to her ear again. Ignoring whatever it was Hubby had been ranting about, she cooly said, "We're finished here. I just need to clean up a bit, and then I'll be on my way."

While she was talking I grabbed my briefs and started to wipe our mixed juices from my cock and loins, but when she turned and saw what I was doing, she slapped my hand away. And then she leaned over and started licking my cock while she held the telephone receiver against her ear. I didn't know whether to shit or go blind. I just watched with shock and awe, to coin a phrase, as Shirley cleaned my cock while listening and talking to her husband. Before she terminated the connection, I was as hard as a rock again. Looking at my hardened member, she said to Hubby, "Let me go so I can finish cleaning up. I'll be home soon."

Needless to say, the blowjob that followed was wonderful, and Shirley seemed to enjoy it also, for she swallowed every drop of my resultant cum. She cleaned up in the ladies' room and dressed to go home in her working outfit of panty hose, bra, slip and dress. The garters and stockings went into a bag that she always carried with her to transport her lunch and various other things to and from work. I did the best I could to remove the residue of sex and its scent from myself in the men's room, dressed, and met her in the hall.

We engaged in a last passionate hug and a kiss, and I walked her to the door before returning to my office to call my wife and let her know that I was on the way home. Before she turned to go out the door, Shirley smiled sweetly at me again and said, "I really enjoyed you tonight, particularly while I was on the phone with Hubby. I give great phone, don't you think?"

She whirled and was gone, leaving me standing there with my mouth wide open.

To be continued...

12