Show and Tell

Story Info
Story of exhibitionism comes out when two friends drink.
3.8k words
4.5
37.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

*****

Emma was a real good friend of mine. We had met in graduate school, and since then both of us had gotten married. She went on to have to gorgeous kids; I continued to enjoy the freedoms of a childless marriage. She had come over to get away from her family and relax. My husband was out of town, so it was going to be just the two of us for the entire weekend.

After a relaxing day of chatting and catching up we ended up drinking wine on the deck while she enjoyed cigarette after cigarette. She never smoked at home anymore, but when the two of us got together old bad habits came out.

We were already a few bottles of wine into the evening when Emma brought out a joint that her husband had given her to completely unwind on this trip. He was a dear. Our reminiscing caught up to the present as the joint dwindled between the two of us. As often it did with the two of us, the topic of sex came up.

She was having a hard time satisfying her voracious sexual appetite with the little free time that two small children allowed. She inquired as to how my sex life was going. Incidentally, Emma was one of very few women I ever had sexual contact with, and she was by far the most satisfying. But that was years ago.

Emma was the only person that I ever knew who could love sex with men and women equally. I remember years ago asking if she was bisexual. She answered

"No, I am just sexual."

I told her that sex with my husband was rather tame, but very good nonetheless; unfortunately, my husband had been pretty busy at work and so had I, so the sex was not as frequent as I would have liked. Then, maybe emboldened by the wine and weed, or maybe just maybe, I was horny and hoping to have some fun with her, I shared with her my little secret. I have been writing erotic short stories for the past few years.

It was a fun release for me, and I hoped to better my prose so that I could someday tackle my dream of writing some epic literature. Her mouth dropped upon my admission and she said that she didn't believe me. I quickly printed out one of my more recent stories about a young man experience sex for the first time while house sitting. She lit another cigarette and began to read it out loud. Upon getting to the first sex scene she put down the paper and turned to me.

"Shit Jen, this is real hot. I can feel my pussy getting wet. You are amazing."

She continued reading and when she finished she just sat digesting the whole story. Her hand had slipped to the front of her shorts, and she was slowly fondling herself through the thin fabric. I could feel my own body react to the erotic sight before me. The fact that my words had put her in this state added to my arousal.

"I wish my first few times were good, but they totally sucked. I was dating this soccer player named Jack, and he was gorgeous, but a total loser in the sack. The smartest thing that I ever did was dump him when I did."

She took a deep drag from her cigarette and her mind drifted to another time.

"I do have a good first story. The first time I saw a man cum is a good story. Do you want to hear it?"

Of course I wanted to hear it.

"Ok, grab another bottle of wine and don't get upset if I start playing with my pussy during the story. You know how horny I get when I am drinking."

I went in and grabbed another bottle of red. Petite Sirah, my favorite. When I came back Emma's long brown hair had fallen over her face and she was rubbing her large breasts as she dreamed about someone or something. She used to have these medium sized perky breasts that looked so large on her thin runner's body, but two kids later and maybe a surgery, I would have to ask her later, and now she had large breasts that I lusted over. I was always in envy of her perfect skin. She could tan so quickly while I seemed to burn more than anything else.

Her eyes opened at the sound of my placing the red wine bottle on the table, and this is the story that she told me.

_____________________

I was twenty one or maybe twenty two. I still had one more year of college to finish and was spending a couple of weeks of my summer at my Freshmen roommate's house in San Diego. It was actually her parent's house, but they were off on a trip to Europe, so we had the whole place to ourselves.

Well actually her little brother Joey was there, or else there wouldn't be a story to tell. I had just broken up with another of my bad string of boyfriends and had decided to forego getting into any new relationship for a while. Lilly, my roommate was dating a guy that I think she got engaged to once, but then it didn't work out. She still had a summer school class to finish so I had the place practically to myself most days.

The house was nothing spectacular, but it had a big yard and an amazing pool. I spent every day while Lily was in class reading poolside and working on my tan. Joey had some summer job, so he wasn't around every day, and even when he was around he would stay in his room a lot. I could tell that I made him nervous, especially when I would prance around in my bikini. It was so cute the way he wouldn't even look at me.

I would try to tease him as much as I could. Bending over to pick up things I would drop on purpose, to see if he would stare at my ass. I would often throw a loose tshirt on without a bra and then bend over giving long clear views of my tits. When I really got to him, my reward would be his fair skin turning crimson with embarrassment.

I know it was mean, but I got a thrill for flaunting my sexuality in front of him. You know me Jen, always a tease and exhibisionist. I would love getting fingered at a play or opera knowing that some old fart might be getting off on watching me.

Joey was eighteen and going to start community college in the fall. He was definitely a late bloomer and seemed to just be finishing up puberty. He was tall and lanky, maybe 6'1" or so. He had this mop of dirty blonde hair that was always falling in front of his face. I doubt he had any luck with the ladies because of his shyness and boyish looks, but I found him truly beautiful.

So, one day I looked up from the pool as I was resting after swimming some laps and was surprised to see that he had finally built up the courage to come hang out with me by the pool. He was laying on a lounge chair reading some big book that I couldn't see the title of. He had red board shorts on and he hadn't even taken off his t shirt. He was so shy it was ridiculous I thought.

I continued swimming for a while and then grabbed my towel and kindle and sat on the lounge chair beside him.

"Hey Joey, its about time you joined me. It's a perfect day today." I called as I dried myself off slowly and seductively.

"You probably will get a better tan if you take your shirt off." I egged him on.

He shrugged his shoulders and peeled off his t shirt revealing his thin torso. Even though he wasn't muscular, he was so thin that his little muscles were pretty well defined.

"Here, let me get your back with some sunscreen, and then you can do me." My easiest trick for getting my hands on a man and their hands on me.

He relented, and I tried not to giggle at how stiff and awkward he became under my touch. I tried rubbing his shoulders telling him to relax, and he did a tiny bit. I took a long time carefully lathering him in sunscreen and even ran my fingernails down his back when I was finished. His back felt more muscular than it looked. His muscles were hard and strong despite their small size.

"Now it's my turn."

I turned my back to him and just as he was going to begin, I undid my top, holding the thin fabric against my breasts so he could better cover my entire back. He applied the sunscreen so gingerly and lovenly. It was such a contrast to the way my last few boyfriends pawed at my flesh. He touched me more like a woman than a man, and it was turning me on. This was a problem because had determined that, I was not going to sleep with my good friend's brother. That would not be cool, but in my sexualy twisted mind, that didn't mean I couldn't have a little fun with him.

"Don't forget to get my lower back good. My bottoms tend to move so just reach in and get all the way down to my ass please." I could feel his hands tense up at the request, but he obliged. His long fingered hands delicately slipping under my bikini bottoms.

When he finished I turned and gave him a wink and thanked him. Then my top "accidentally slipped a bit displaying most of my breasts to him briefly. I thought that his eyes were going to pop out of his head.

After being properly lubed up I lay back in my chair and we talked for a good while. From all that I could gather he never had a girlfriend and probably had never even kissed a girl. How exciting! Eventually I proposed that we make margaritas. He raised an eyebrow not being twenty one and all, but he didn't object. I made two strong drinks and we began to chat away. Eventually I noticed that Joey's answers were coming more slowly. He was nodding off. A nap in the warm sun sounded like a grand plan so I joined him.

I woke up probably ten or fifteen minutes later and started to read my kindle. I had some new saucy erotica on it and was even contemplating a sneaking rub out session while Joey continued to sleep. I started to get into my story and even slipped a hand into my panties to gently stroke my pussy.

"Like I am doing now."

Emma started to laugh at the fact that she had started to play with herself so quickly.

I suggested that she undo her shorts so that she would be more comfortable, but also so I could watch.

She gave me a sinister smile and responded that she would only if I did the same. I figured what the hell and suddenly we were both sitting with legs slightly open, gently stroking our pussies as we both enjoyed the story at hand.

I was shocked to see a large patch of dark brown hair above her pussy. She had always been clean shaven like I was in the past. Her pussy lips were full and glistening with her juices. My pussy was still a slit just waking up to my touch.

She continued her story.

Just as I was getting into my story I could hear Joey start to stir. He was still sleeping, but in that restless, dream filled, phase of sleep that one enters just before they wake. That was when I noticed his erection. His red shorts were tented out by his incredibly hard cock. I plunged a finger inside my cunt as I imagined seeing his tool, or even better getting him to play with it for me.

I had at that point never seen a cock cum in real life. My idiot boyfriends would just cum in me, or force my head onto their cocks as they came, which I hated thoroughly. At that point I hadn't been in an open enough relationship when we could masturbate together.

I decided at that point that I would try to watch Joey masturbate. Just the thought of it made me practically cum.

Just then I saw him open his angelic eyes. He had a big grin on his face and so did I.

"Have a good nap?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Any good dreams?"

He just looked at me.

"Joey, you have a huge erection right now."

He sat up in a flash and frantically looked for something to hide his erection. I grabbed his arm and told him in a low voice that it was ok. I told him that in fact, I would love for him to show it to me. He just looked back at me dumbly his face red with embarrassment.

"Please Joey." I begged. Batting my eyelashes at him, and before I could say anything else he surprised me.

"Ok." He answered.

I gave a big smile and hopped over to his lounge chair by his feet. I reached up and untied his shorts letting my hand graze his bulge.

"Can I do the honors?" I always loved taking charge, and I think one reason my relationships at that point all sucked was because I picked men that wouldn't let me take charge.

Joey nodded slowly his mouth stupidly open as if he wasn't sure if this was a dream still.

I hooked my thumbs on his shorts and pulled them off and gasped at his gorgeous cock. It wasn't the longest I had ever seen, but it was thick and beautiful. It was also hard as hell. He must have been having a real good dream. Something about a hard cock just drives me wild Jen. I can look at them all day long.

His pubic hair was sparse and extremely fair. It was more blond than his hair which I found interesting. The sparse hairs on his clenched balls seemed like they would be as soft as down. I longed to touch him, but I promised myself I wouldn't mess with my friend's little brother.

"What were you dreaming of?" His face blushed further with the question, but he didn't need to answer.

"Can you play with it for me? I have never seen anyone do that before."

"Uh, Ok" He answered and then awkwardly brought his hand to his thick shaft.

I leaned in close as his grip tightened on his steel hard shaft. Slowly he rubbed his shaft up to its bulbous head that looked like it was going to burst and then back to his tightly clenched balls. The skin on his cock was so smooth and perfect.

He brought his hand back to his head squeezing a glob of precum out. It dribbled down the tip and hung on the rim of his mushroom head.

"God I love precum." I exclaimed, and I would have leaned in a bit and taken it into my mouth, but I didn't want to scare him away.

He maneuvered his hand around his sensitive head, rubbing the slick liquid all about, making his cock head shine.

"Is that all you do for lubricant?" I asked.

"No, usually my saliva too." He brought his hand to his mouth but I stopped him.

"Let me." I leaned in close and gathered all of the saliva in my mouth and then I let a large glob of spit dribble onto his cock. He moaned at the sight and then stroked my lubricant the length of his cock causing his whole wonderful tool to glisten in the sunlight.

He started to stroke himself more deliberately now. Veins pulsed in his staff. I felt he was not going to be able to hold out long.

"And your balls?"

He answered by bringing his freehand down and cupping his balls. I could see his whole body tighten.

"I am going to cum." He mustered.

"Cum on my tits." I whipped my top off and leaned in close pushing my breasts together with my hands. My nipples were as hard as his cock.

He grunted and his whole beautiful body twitched. His cock seemed to grow impossibly bigger and then a large white jet of cum shot out followed by another and another.

The first hot salvo hit my cheek, then my chest above my breasts, and then the next few streams seemed to drench my tits. He seemed to cum forever. When he finally stopped I looked down to see his creamy white seed covering my breasts. I large wad of his cum was hanging from my left nipple. I massaged the smooth balm into my skin while moaning for him. The whole experience had left me completely crazed with lust.

"Can I watch you masturbate." He finally asked.

"Get me another margarita and take a seat between my legs. So, it's my turn to give you a show?" He grinned red faced and nodded his approval.

I couldn't believe what Emma had just related to me. The taboo nature of the whole story made my body twinge with excitement, Adding to my state was the fact that she was now thrusting two fingers into her cunt while she rubbed her clit vigorously. I could tell she was about to cum, and I was not far behind. I leaned forward and pulled her t-shirt up exposing her breasts. She didn't even flinch as I pawed at her glorious breasts and then pinched her nipples hard, as I knew from experience that she was cumming. Her body jerked violently with orgasmic spasms.

She sat with eyes closed enjoying the post orgasmic bliss for a while before opening her eyes and giving me a big kiss on the lips.

"Just like old times. That was amazing Jen."

Her hand had found my wet pussy and was toying with it. "Let's put my mouth to better use than story telling." She pushed me back into my chair and put my feet up in the chair. She then kneeled before me, spread my legs, and proceeded to eat my pussy until I came hard into her mouth.

When she was done she came up to give me a messy kiss. My pussy juice all over her face and in her mouth. I relished tasting myself in her kiss. She then sat back, poured another glass of wine for the both of us, and continued with her story.

-

I didn't bother cleaning any of his cum off of me while he was inside making a new round of drinks. He came out in a rush and handed me a drink and sat at the end of the lounge chair. He had put his shorts back on so I asked him to take them off which he did. His cock seemed to be already semi erect again. Ah the recouperative power of young boys!

I put my feet up on the lounge chair and spread my legs, He was devouring me with his eyes, and I loved every minute of it. I pulled the string on the side of my bikini bottoms and let them fall away showing him my bald pussy. I saw his cock start to grow further.

I was already very turned on so I reached down and tugged on my large pussy lips.

"My lips get big like this when I am turned on. And can you see how wet you made them?" I asked as I gently stroked them.

He nodded.

"What I like to do once I am this turned on is rub my lips a bit, and then find my hard little clit." I spread my pussy and pulled back my clitoral hood showing him my erect little pleasure bean. "Right here." I started to rub it as much for him as myself.

His cock was hard again.

"Please stroke your cock again."

He answered by grabbing his shaft. Cum from a few minutes ago oozed from his swollen head.

"I like to rub it softly at first, but as I get more turned on, I increase the pace." I was demonstrating everything I was describing as I watch him stroke his cock again.

Then when I am really close to cumming like I am now, I put a finger or two or three in my pussy like this." He was vigorously stroking his young cock eyes latched onto what I was doing.

I found my G-spot and was rubbing it, about to go over the edge, when his cock suddenly started to swell as he came again. The sight of his beautiful cock erupting sent me over the edge. I had one of my most powerful orgasm as I watch him spew his white seed all over my stomach and pussy. The heat of his cum on my sex heightened my orgasm like I never thought possible.

We sat for what felt like forever watching each other's bodies recover from orgasm. His beautiful face was sweaty and had his dirty blonde hair matted over it. His thin frame shook from orgasm and his powerful breathing. He looked so beautiful to me.

After a while I leaned forward and planted a big kiss on his lips. Then I stood, feeling cum slipping down my whole body, walked over to the pool and dove in.

I decided as I swam under water, naked and happy, that I would end the little fun I was having with Joey. My relationship with his sister was too important to be ruined by some sexual games. The irony of the situation was that later that summer his sister and I had a falling out and eventually we stopped talking to each other.

I kick myself now that I didn't play around with that cute boy more that summer. Oh, well, it's not as if he was the only beautiful boy I had fun with.

Emma turned to me as she ended her story. "So, what do you think Jen? Do you think that story is sexy enough for you to write about?"

"I don't know." I responded. "It might need a bit more." I stood up, walked over to her chair, and kneeled. I gently placed her legs up onto the chair and spread her legs. I leaned in close and took in the scent that I remembered from years ago, and then I added to her story.

The End.