All Comments on 'Show Moms Ch. 02'

by MarshAlien

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
It keeps getting better

Usually I'm not a big fan of stories that keeping coming part after part but you're doing a great job of making it work. There wasn't a huge amount of sex in this one, but the chances look better in part 2. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
review

Getting better with each addition. Keep it up.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Losing Interest

Started out looking great, but sex with Becca fell flat, better start having hotter sex and quick or we will all lose interest VERY fast

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sorry Mate.

You had a great story line with fantastic potential and you let it trickle right through your fingers. Sure wish it could be rewritten by Scorpio44, chiefX39, Rob in AZ, metacarpal or walterio. I guess the hard stuff just isn't in you and it's a bit of a shame since what you have done shows a helluva lot of talent.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
Mrs.Kennedy

Finally the reverends wife shows her face what does she want probably to suck his cock.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well, well. Mrs. Kennedy as I live and breathe....

Humm, what a surprise. Dear Mrs. Kennedy shows up unanounced. What could she want with our boy hero? I still think his Mom is plotting off stage and am sticking to it until proven otherwise. Regards, "Notes-R-Us" :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This a very enjoyable story.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
so many twists

in such a short space.

all leading up to a

cliff hanger

well played

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
And the possible combinations are

We have a winner

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

Wait... Becca isn't interested in the money...so her husband agreed to be cuckolded...so his wife could be in a beauty pageant? Yes, farce is the perfect tag. It is hot, though. Just...have to keep in mind that it's meant to be ridiculous.

bhojobhojo11 months ago

"Wait... Becca isn't interested in the money." - Her husband was a pro footballer or something so they are probably loaded . I think she wanted to do it for the Ego boost.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous