All Comments on 'Show Moms Ch. 06-07'

by MarshAlien

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A tie ?

A tie your got to be joking! And anyway with the amount of time that the preacher spends away from home, and all that money supposedly tied up in a get rich (quick?) scheme. I wonder just whats going on, is he breaking that Commandment himself? Will she go on to the regionals ? I truly hope so, this story cann't stop now.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 17 years ago
Very Good!

This writer combines erotica and humor like no one else that I've seen. I cannot remember enjoying a writer's body of work more. I've read everything he has posted on a different site and the stories only get better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Keeps getting better...

This series just keeps getting better and better. It would make one hell of a movie script! Alas, it probably wouldn't sell to a film company - a porn with a great story line, character development, and humor? Nahhhhhh...

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
another chapter

That Kenny is getting in deeper water with Robin and Terry he needs to learn to swim .

I will be looking for Kenny and Robin in the next competition.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another Great Chapter!

This story keeps getting better and hotter. Kenny and Robin seem to have hit it off pretty well and the couple of twists just make the whole story line that much better. Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Aren't You Something Author !!!

Your touch and flow plus subject matter in a very light way is captivating - and good 2.<P>

Thanks Author and keep rolling like you have done this before. Right.<P>

With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent Story Teller

The response you received that you posted on the author hangout doesn't seem to know what literature is.

I have read all of your submissions and am enjoying your command of the genre.

Please don't change to adapt to someone's idea of Erotic Literature.

What you have given us is erotic and literate at the same time. Keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Waiting anxiously for the next chapter

This story keeps getting better and hotter. Kenny and Robin seem to have hit it off pretty well and the couple of twists just make the whole story line that much better. Keep it up. eagerly waiting for this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good Story

Good story line - previous poster was right - it would make a good movie.

Don't keep us hanging too long.

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapealmost 13 years ago
I feel sorry...

for the poor cuckhold husbands to the 'wives' in this series. Hopefully they will get everything in the divorces, and the children will be able to get their names changed so they are not overly scarred by their mother's behavior.

DoctimeDoctimealmost 11 years ago
Gr8 Story

Your timing and your imagination are wonderful. As a Lit editor, I can find nothing to change. Lit has only gotten better in the past six years, yet this is still "as good as it gets".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

How many ways can I say I think its a great series.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
People with personalities

In very unreal circumstances.

It is truly fun to watch as the story builds toward it's climax. There is no way to identify with these people because of the "contest" but it sure is humourous to follow them along the way.

Can't wait to see what happens on the way to Nationals.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Playoffs

And the winner is

JQueen9JQueen9over 1 year ago

This story is delightfully weird.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous