Show Moms Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarshAlien
MarshAlien
2,713 Followers

Connie had gotten better at giving head, I had to give her that. Last year, she'd managed to get into the finals based on her body, and hadn't given much thought to the fact that the other four finalists would have bodies just as good. She'd treated her handler like she probably treated her husband, and everyone knew it. And she had lost to Becca. Now she had at least learned to pay some attention to the cock in her mouth rather than to the reaction of the audience around her.

As I said, she was good. The other three women were okay; apparently they'd all gotten their attitudes from the same store Connie had visited last year. Robin was awesome. As far as anyone in the audience knew, she really did love my cock. Up and down, in and out, sucking the balls, kissing the head — I was in ecstasy. And once again her timing was perfect. It was a five-minute blow job, and with twenty seconds left I was ready to blow.

"Robin," I whispered. There was a reason I'd spent the last three weeks storing semen, and it wasn't to let it run down the back of her throat. With both hands wrapped around my cock, she pulled her head as far back as she could and aimed me at her face as she rubbed her thumbs down the front of my cock.

"Oh, God," I groaned, firing the first salvo directly into her mouth. She used me like a hose, spraying her face, her chest, and her tits with everything she could pump out of me. The bell went off to signal the end of the five minutes, and she sat back on her haunches in dead silence.

She licked her lips and swallowed.

And the place went nuts again. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the woman in the 6-9 division rubbing herself, while her handler grabbed hold of his dick to try to keep it from going off. I figured we'd beat them, at least.

We all stood there for the next ten minutes, our eyes all finally fixed on the judges' box, where there was clearly an argument going on. Finally, they left the arena to go argue in private, while the announcer asked the audience to please stand by for the judges' decision.

Robin leaned over to me.

"Yeah, well, they're not standing by with a monster load of cum drying all over them."

They'd apparently forgotten to turn the sound system off, and the audience erupted into laughter. When Robin gave them a big grin and a wave to show she didn't give a fuck what anyone thought of what she said, it changed to applause.

The judges came back during the applause, and walked out to the center of the arena with Becca, carrying the trophy and the checks for the winners. Becca handed out the check to the poor girl in the 6-9 division, and similar checks to the winners of the 12-15 and 15-18 divisions. That left Connie and Robin.

"Ladies and gentleman," the announcer blared. "For the first time in the history of the Illinois MILF Show —"

I had to stifle a laugh. What was that, four years?

"— and for the first time at any state MILF show," he continued, "the final round has ended in a dead heat. The judges have accordingly added together the prize money for the winner and the runner-up, and will present half of the total, or eighty-five thousand dollars, to Connie Templeton and Robin Kennedy."

The audience applauded politely, not quite sure what to make of this turn of events. They probably didn't like ties any better than Woody Hayes had. But Robin couldn't hold it back. She turned to me with an expression of triumph, and plastered her naked, cum-covered body against mine. The applause started to grow louder, and the announcer faltered and then picked up again.

"The rules of the National MILF Show, however, permit each state to submit the name of only one contestant. For that honor, the judges have selected Connie Templeton."

I've been to a few Cubs games. I've been to see the Bulls play. And yet, I've never heard booing like that in my life. People were going to start throwing things soon. Becca stepped forward with the trophy and a check and walked up to Connie.

"Good luck," she said with a catty smile, practically thrusting her burden in Connie's arms as if she couldn't get rid of it fast enough.

Then she stepped forward with a check for Robin, and a big grin spread across on her face.

"Good job, MILF" she said, handing Robin the check and spreading her arms. Robin fell into her embrace, and the audience began to applaud again. Becca came over to give me a hug as well, and with Becca on one arm and Robin on the other, both waving to the crowd, I walked out of the arena.

We were packing our stuff when Connie made one last approach.

"Nice job," she murmured with a fleeting glance at Robin. "Kenny, what about my offer?"

I was speechless. Robin wasn't.

"Your offer to have him join you in Las Vegas?"

She finished packing her bag and looked at Connie for the first time.

"He'll be happy to join you in Las Vegas," she smiled. "So will I. You can buy us dinner before we perform."

She turned and left a speechless Connie standing there. I grabbed my bag and caught up with her as we walked down the tunnel to the entrance to the coliseum.

"You have to win a regional contest to do that, you know," I said under my breath.

"I've heard that."

"You have to have sex at those contests, you know," I continued.

"Yes, I've heard that, too," she said, slipping her hand through my arm as we walked.

"So, uh, what about the Seventh Commandment?"

"There are ten commandments, you know," she countered.

"Well, yeah," I said. I may have been an agnostic but I wasn't a complete idiot.

"Well, I'll still have nine left," she looked at me with her eyes twinkling.

"True," I smiled back at her. "You could still get an A-minus."

She laughed, and then grew serious.

"Of course, I guess I will have to tell Allen," she sighed.

I looked ahead of us, and saw Terry waiting at the end of the tunnel.

"I think that ship has already sailed," I said, nodding ahead. "You guys need to talk. If you still want to do it, send me an e-mail. The regional's in three weeks. I have had the time of my life, Mrs. Kennedy. Robin."

I kissed her on the cheek and made a sharp left turn for a side door. I really am a coward.

MarshAlien
MarshAlien
2,713 Followers