All Comments on 'Show Moms Ch. 08-09'

by MarshAlien

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
eightballbumeightballbumabout 17 years ago
Loved it

A wonderful series, I'm only sorry that it seems to have concluded. I hope you'll get back to work on Gigalo now....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Ending to a Great Story

Was well worth the wait. Great writing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Brought tears to my eyes

This piece rocks. It's full of emotion and just enough sex to keep things hummming.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Concept

I have read the whole series. Love the way it all ties together. Please do more stories.

patrick372patrick372about 17 years ago
Outstanding Series!

This was the best story series I've read here in a very long time.I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Absolutely stunning

For a last few years this is the best series I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The Best I have read!

The Best With sex but lots of Love. Realy great. Write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Brilliant

story and series, one of the best on this site.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 16 years ago
Hilarious and erotic - well done

Wow. This one reads better the 2nd time around. Funny and sexy as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome

An absolutely wonderful series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Beyond excellent, kudos! More!

Awesome ending! Great series! It was a great story, from beginning to end. I NEVER expected to like this story, but I absolutely loved it. Very, very good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice!

Sweet story. No ugly nonsense. A bit of a stretch on believability with respect to the shows, but within the story's universe very uplifting and clever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Loved it, exciting from start to finish a little stretch at times but quite fun and entertaining to read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW MOM

First piece of porn that I've read that had charm and wit. I was

actually smiling at the end and in true show business tradition: always

leave 'em clamoring for more.

JIm7PussyAssJIm7PussyAssover 12 years ago
WOW

Absolutely awsome story !!!!!!!!!

jrunneril06jrunneril06almost 12 years ago
WOW

Absolutely a great story! Thanks, can't wait to read others...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I hate Allen, but I love all the other characters. Honestly kinda surprised that Angela won the whole thing. That seemed more clich than Robin winning. Seemed a little rushed in the beginning. Again, I really hate Allen for some reason and it woulda been cool if Robin just divorced his ass and her and Terry could be like two wives, lol. I'm not displeased at the ending, but I guess that's just not how I woulda ended it.

F_WhateverF_Whateverover 11 years ago
Surprisingly good!

Who could tell one could write a beautiful story with a plot like that? Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best of show

One of the best series I have ever read. Almost like watching it unfold.

DoctimeDoctimeover 10 years ago
OUTRAGEOUS

LY good. This was well thought out and very well written. Five stars for the series. Kudos !!!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I can not think of enough superlatives to express my feelings.

auhunter04auhunter04over 10 years ago
liked

I liked the ending where you didnt go for the oldtime standard of winner of everything

Beating the Connie B but not winning was a nice ttwist

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 10 years ago
Now that was a story.

Held me captive all through all 9 chapters. I just don't think I could do that to a mother. After all, she is a wife also. But the reasons behind it maybe justified it a little. But it was one of the finest stories that didn't make me angry. Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a fun read

National milf show, what a novel idea! I'd support it.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 10 years ago
The premise is ridiculous

But the author takes it seriously and is talented enough to pull the reader through every chapter. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
right.

Let's reunite and I'll enjoy watching you screw someone other than me! Riiight. Of course. Fucking brilliant. That is luuurve. True love. Sorry, I meant, true bullshit. Enunciate, man! Shoot. I've enjoyed more than a few of your works. This one started with a premise just sickeningly anti-marriage, anti-fidelity and anti-love enough to be real, and ended with a gut twistingly realistic display of the kinds of sickening selfishness and perverting and mutating of the meaning of marital love and fidelity that humans, both men and women, are capable of, even fond of. And no, I'm not talking about gay marriage. So, I hated it; but I have to respect the realism. May they all get AIDS. In a just world....

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 10 years ago
Hey, if you're going to accept the premise of the MILF show...

Then why can't you just accept that some girl would realize that the guy she loves is so great that she'd be willing to share him with someone else she loves a little bit...?

Especially when that someone else has clearly done so many spectacular things for her that she didn't even realize...?

Loved this series... feel free to write more in this vein...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
AWESOME

One of the very best stories on this site. Brilliant.

wht1fethrwht1fethrover 8 years ago
One of the greats!

This story was one of the best reads,the humor the feelings were perfect. It made me wish there was more. All the things I look for in a good story the sex content was perfect it made the story believable for me. Many compliments to this author one of the best reads so far only one other that led me to comment so far. There are many good ones but few greats! Thanks for this one!

D.D.

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 8 years ago
different

have to very different from most stories on here. great read , surprise ending . hope to see some more in this genre down the road. I would give this 7 stars if I could..

sithonsithonabout 8 years ago
A little weird.

It was an interesting story, but the premise of treating women like show dogs is a little misogynistic no?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderfully interesting

Loved the sort of ebb and flow of the story. The way characters evolved as it went along. Great mixture of sex, humor and emotion(not sure if that's exactly the word I'm looking for). Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YOU TURNED THEM IN TO TOTAL SLUTS

AND MADE ALL OF THEM LOOK CHEAP AND NASTY WHORES..WHICH IS BASICALLY WHAT ALL MILF'S ARE....

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
Given the Premise

this was an interesting finish. Can't call it a conclusion because there were so many issues left unresolved. But, it was certainly fun to follow along as it played out.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 7 years ago
You pulled it off!

A Preposterous Hypothesis story!

You got all the balls in the air...and kept them there!

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful writing! !!

Enjoyed this greatly. Thanks much. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

One of the best stories on the site.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 5 years ago
OMG I think I broke a rib laughing

This comment relates to the entire series, not just the last two chapters. I must admit to some disappointment at first with the level of sex. I almost didn’t read chapter 2 and what a mistake that would have been! You have a wicked sense of humor! You also had a good plot with how both Robin and Terry were transformed from the uptight religious snobs to the open, loving caring women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Additional chapters

It's too bad the author isn't still writing. A great next chapter would be the Pastors wife Jane Becker asking for an experienced handler to take her on after not advancing very far. Seems it would be a great fit to continue the story. Already experienced, someone it seems the current story principals already know of and approve of…

Oh well…. I thoroughly enjoyed the story the several times i've read it over the years. Have to imagine the addition in my own mind. And who would Terry have as her handler in a number of years when she has had children that reached age 6? Could he complain about her wanting to do this when he has done it at least twice? After all, she is a "goddess" so definitely pretty enough to compete.

loragassloragassover 4 years ago
could just as easily been

Man I like to Fuck

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Second place never felt so good

And they tried harder

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Bravo

Really really good story, beautify told.

jkthekatjkthekatabout 3 years ago
great story

Had all the ingredients needed for a sexy/loving read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the funniest I’ve read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent! I usually like more erotic sex in stories, but this is superbly written and held my interest (both for the story and for the promise of what more erotic things would still happen.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

Wow, a story I will read again and again. Very unusual, sweet, loving and a great ending. My only thought of what could be missing was that more needed about the daughter and husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a blend of comedic, sexy, and general goofiness in the nutty idea of a MILF series of contests in some kind of complex blend of shows that lead to the play-offs, which must mirror some sort of sport for the masses...I can't do it justice but it's a Five...Jeez, what a concept

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

I'm just assuming Angela's handler was her husband, and he was younger than her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it hope you continue the series 5 stars!

JQueen9JQueen9over 1 year ago

Wonderfully weird.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hilarious and wonderful and hot as the fires burning in the sun. Completely implausible and great at the same time. BardnotBard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous