All Comments on 'Shy Wife - Let's Go on Vacation'

by downboy699011

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

realistic without abusive behavior by the black man

AnthonyT60185AnthonyT60185over 7 years ago
One of the better massage scenarios.

It certainly will need a Part 2. Another massage but this time hubby gets Tricia alone while wifey entertains Damion. Nice job here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THANKS

One of the best and hottest stories here in a long time.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Hot Story

Nice hot story for your first writing. 5 Stars. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice

Well written, with a great build up.

albertaboyalbertaboyover 7 years ago

Can't wait for chapter two

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Well written story very Hot let's see another story with the wife and Damion in your room.

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousover 7 years ago
Suggestion

Great story but one thing that always stands out to me is the absurdity of exact measurements. He eyeballed the guy's head and knew it was 6 inches?

I works better for me when it's less exact, like how it would be in real life (unless you are speaking from after the fact, and have measured since, so it's something you didn't know at the time but are saying it that way: "I later found out he was 11 inches"); I can't imagine I'm the only one.

"He looked almost twice as big as me" (You said he was 6 inches, so that should illustrate just fine)

"He was only halfway in; the rest of it would be more than she's ever taken with me before"

etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
From Shy Wife to Sexual Wife!

Sex is really what vacations are for. Every time my wife and I go on vacation she is able to break at least one or two sexual taboos that she inherited from her conservative upbringing. We do not go to swinger or adult resorts because that would just trigger her embarrassment. However, being at a normal resort, far away from home, where no one knows us, has really loosened her up.

Now, she dresses sexily, flirts with other men on the beach, dances and kisses with other men and even lets them grope her on the dance floor. She takes down the phone numbers of other men, calls them and flirts with them while on vacation. Last year, on a cruise ship, she actually went out on “dates” most nights with other men and ended up giving two guys blowjobs.

When we have sex, she is now openly talking about fucking other men, while on vacation. Thank god for vacations, it has jump started our sex life and gotten my wife to loosen up. She is now demanding at least two or three vacations per year.

You must write a sequel. Your writing is very good, you know how to maintain a great story line and your climax is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The wife will let him eat her pussy and kiss her lips, but she is revolted by the thought of his mouth having been in her pubic hair and then kissing her......... That is possibly the strangest thing I have ever read here.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 7 years ago
5 Stars

Max rating despite several glitches! Story was so hot and arousing that they were ignored. But I've got to wonder what will happen when the Morality Police that infest this site read and review this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My 53 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Great well entailed encounter. As a husband it is very erotic and a huge turn on to watch your wife seduced by a young very hung black stallion.As soon as they see the huge hard ebony cock, they fill with a burning desire to have that magnificent hard cock. They can not help it. Husband or no husband they are going to take that bbc as the stallion desires. Usually all three holes

. My mature white wife is an older white slut on the side for two fit/muscular black stallions less than half her age. Both are attached with a family. They generally take her twice weekly at their desire and however they wish. She can not get enough of their huge 9 and 11 inch uncut horsecocks. Often she will meet one of them in the parking lot of the supermarket to suck him off as he waits for his wife to shop. They love how she will meet them on a whim to expertly suck them to completion swallowing every drop then going back home to her husband.Every couple of months they will take her in all holes together. She loves that to no end. A sequell would be great. Thanks.!!!!!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Excellent

Great storyline and writing. Subject is very true to my experiences. Well written. Xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damian

May I introduce Damian to my wife?

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
How many of you husbands

Had allowed your wives to have such pleasure.

A black thick cock makes wonders in pussy of wife.

Damian come to us and make her open in sex horizon and then take me also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A very erotic story

That was super hot, but the one thing I don't understand is why Tricia and her husband didn't get to also enjoy themselves. It seems like it would been more logical at the beginning that Tricia would be the one giving her husband a massage. Many men might want to see their wife enjoy herself while on vacation but all men would be disappointed to not have Tricia give them a massage.

msbishop702msbishop702over 7 years ago
Hot & Sexy

Oh how i wish i could get my Wife to a place like this, She is less sexual and less willing to do anything then this Lady if this opened her up there may just be hope for my Wife

SamMcsterSamMcsterover 7 years ago
Massage with benefits

That's one way to get a wife hooked. Nicely done.

socalhubbysocalhubbyover 7 years ago
More more more

Absolutely, crazy wild hot. Please continue the story!

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticover 7 years ago
Wow!

The title of my comment says it all but worth repeating: wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Super nice

Very hot story. Reminds me of a similar situation with my wife in THAILAND enjoying a woman massuesse

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Very nicely done. Excellent setup and pacing. Loved your choice of words. Hope to read more from you, maybe a sequel to this story. Please continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sounds like my wifes first woman.

my wife wanted to have sex with a woman I said I would arrange it& she said I could watch.the girl next door is bi she told me she was we are good friends.it was all set for Friday night.i never saw my wife go so wild.my wife went nuts she was near insane.after that night my wife was hotter than hell when we had sex.for her treat I let her have sex with a woman.she loves me more&she passed out having sex with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nicely done!

Looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

I like it too. Didn't get my panties wet, but still found it exciting.

maxwell777maxwell777over 7 years ago
wow

excellent story, should of thought of taking my wife on vacation their when we were younger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very stimulating

A very fine account of a sexual encounter - it had my hormones raging. More please from this author!

Swel1Swel1about 7 years ago
Vacations are the best

Nothing like a vacation to break down barriers. My wife is much more willing to show off or play in Mexico or the Caribbean. Will share our experience soon.

tony1stony1sabout 7 years ago
Can't wait for my G/F to read this we have talked about doing this year's ago when she reads this I will lick N kiss her pussy plus use her blue dildo on her till she squirts all over my face WOW.X FUCKING X WOW we would both love this to happen to us

Wow x soooooooooooooooooo good x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A little unrealistic

It has been my dream to experience a similar situation but if that happened to me I would get up and give Tricia the fuck of her life not just wank my cock a little. In a situation like that the husband will either feel extreme jealousy or extreme erotism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sexy massage

i had arranged to have my wife get a ful body sugar scrub and massage while on vacation and she first got on the table with little panties on but after he was ready to start i had her raise up so he could pull her panties off he did the sugar scrub on her whole body frt and back. she then got up off the table and we helped her get rinsed off in shower, then she got back on the table and he gave her a full massage including breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a shame

That this writer has not given us more. Maybe it was a true recollection but mate that was one of the most erotic stories I have ever read. BRILLIANT. Hope you find a another story or recollection to tell us

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too bad...

you won't be around to see it! It won't be ordinary because you is a cuckie now...and I betcha your liking it!

bad1_bbad1_bover 4 years ago
Hot as fck

I'm dripping all over. Hot story

chucker77chucker77about 4 years ago

Loved this story. Read it many times. Get off everytime. I want.this experience with a lucky travelling companion.

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Bullshit

His wife never sucked him always avoiding it and he didn't even get to play with her asshole but the first time a stranger put his cock in her mouth she sucks him even without his permission and the other get finger her ass ....and this guy is a wimp and a cuckold, i hate those kind of people

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thanks

Similar to a story with my own wife - not quite as wild or exotic but true!

edsandy3@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story line. I only wish he had dumped his huge load of black cum into her mouth after introducing her to anal sex, maybe with his black buddy, turning her on to black cocks and returns to the resort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very arousing story, just think Nicole was too much of a virgin to all what took place, but I would have loved it if it was my wife.

BigRichard2910BigRichard2910over 2 years ago

Excellent! Well-written, very erotic, and without humiliating or ridiculing hubby...

More of a "sexual awakening" benefitting the husband instead of marginaling him the way so many of these stories do...

This is MY kind of narrative!

If you got any negative comments, ignore them. I see it's been a while, but I would certainly enjoy reading about their further adventures even if they never shared pleasures with anyone except themselves again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredible erotic story.., in Punta Cana now and looking forward to several days in the spa so I’m hoping there is a sexual adventure for my lovely hot wife. So want to watch her be stretched and cum so hard on a lovely BBC!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Holidays like this are amazing it must be the heat as my wife goes slut iv watched her have the hottest sex sometimes in very public places not caring who sees or watches her. Watching her open her legs and reach down to guide an erect cock into her wet love hole always makes me throb. Hearing her tell the guy to fuck her hard or fill her with his cum is so hot. I love vacations and seeing her be a slut for any guy she wants sex with

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it my husband is always wanting me to show off my body when we go to the beach. Next year I hope to have some fun like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice fantasy story. Unrealistic but people don't come here to read non fiction. The next chapter should have Damien spend the night with Nicole while our hero spins his night with Tricia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

one more stupid story. An 11" erection would rupture her cervix and she would need surgery. BBC?? get a life... the average erection for a white man and black man are the same. Women do not like large penises... as I said, another stupid story, get a life.

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY22222 months ago

Super sexy, great story, that is thrilling...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous