Shy Wife - Let's Go on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damian released his position at Nicole's pussy and rose up. His massive rod now fully engorged and lying directly on the face of my lovely wife. She starred straight up at Damian as her orgasm continued. Her breathing was powerful. Damian's massive balls were resting on the crown of her head. The base of his cock was on her forehead and his impressive shaft easily covered Nicole's lips. The oversized mushroom head was a good four inches past her lips. His overall length was a good 11 inches. He stood proudly with his hands on his hips admiring the position my wife in. Each breath Nicole took must have felt incredible to Damian as his cock pulsed each time.

As Nicole's second powerful orgasm finished, she was left with the sight of this enormous black cock resting on her face. Damian reached down and wrapped his right hand around the base of his cock. He lifted off Nicole's face ever so slightly. I thought he was backing off when he paused. The mushroom head was now hovering above my wife's lips. Her mouth was still open from amazement. Her eyes were still glued to Damian. I looked up at Damian and he again gave me that wicked wink. He then started thumping the head of his cock against Nicole's mouth. She made no attempt to close her mouth. She was just stunned. After Damian plopped his huge mushroom head against her lips about ten times, Nicole slowly turned her head to me again. She was in agony about the state she was in. She had no idea how she got here or what to do to get out of her predicament.

Damian was now slowly rubbing the head of his cock against her cheek and ear. Drawing circles as if he was spelling something. Tricia was still anchored in between my wife legs slowly stroking Nicole's pussy. All of a sudden it was obvious to me that all three were looking at my direction. Each noticing I was stroking my own raging hard-on thinking about what was unfolding. I looked back to Nicole. Her look of fear was now mixed with a strong desire. She again mouthed the words, "What is happening? What do I do?" I just shook my head and shrugged my shoulders.

Damian must have finished his spelling words because he slowly allowed his cock to fall to the right and rest the shaft against Nicole's nose. The engorged head was resting just in front of her lips. Again she asked, "What do I do?" I did not make a sound. Damian then started rubbing the head of his cock directly on her lips causing them to move. Nicole's eyes were still fixed on me. "What do I do?" she asked again. This time her lips rubbed against his cock as she spoke the words. I still remained silent not daring to stop the most erotic thing I have ever seen in my life. Just as I was trying to figure a way to gracefully get us out of this position, I saw Tricia dive head first again into Nicole's pussy. She was delicately flicking her clit as she ran two fingers inside her causing Nicole to again close her eyes and breathe uncontrollably. She was in search of her G spot and Nicole was responding.

With Damian's cock receiving the benefit of the hot breath coming from my wife, she opened her eyes again and had a look of pure desire in her face. She finally uttered the words that shook me to the core. "Can I?" she said with her mouth still open and a black cock resting on her lips. My eyebrows narrowed together with a questioning look.

"What?" I repeated back to her.

Again, her response was, "Can I?"

"Can you what?" I asked with a puzzled look, knowing she would never succumb to the situation.

She sharpened her stare at me and asked again, "Can I?" But this time her tongue slipped out of her mouth and slowly licked the tip of Damian's cock. I was in total shock. Not knowing what to say or do, I just sat there, mouth open at what I had just seen.

Nicole then closed her eyes and slowly planted her full lips on Damian's cock. Damian took the opportunity to again grab his cock and move the head directly over her lips. She continued to kiss it all over. I looked up at Damian and he had a determined look. He reached down and grabbed underneath Nicole and slid her toward him. Now her head was completely off the front of the table. He lined his cock up with her lips and pressed forward. My beautiful wife slowly opened her mouth and let the head invade her mouth. She could barely take it, but she was going to give it her best shot. Damian slowly pushed forward and more of his cock disappeared. I guess at that angle, Nicole could handle it. After a few more inches she started to gag. Damian stopped and allowed her to get used to his girth.

Tricia meanwhile was still working her pussy over. She had managed to lift my wife's legs up and press them back toward the head of the table. Nicole grabbed the back of her knees and held them in place freeing up Tricia's hands. This only spurred Tricia on. She went back to Nicole's clit with her tongue and re-inserted her two fingers into my wife's dripping wet pussy. Wanting to go all out, Tricia eased her left thumb down further and found Nicole's virgin asshole. With a delicate push, Tricia was able to sink her thumb in all the way to her knuckle. Nicole instantly started to cum. She had never experienced this feeling and her body was shuddering. Loud moans were muffled by the large black cock that was invading her mouth.

Damian recognized and opportunity and began to slowly remove his cock from her mouth, only to shove it back in over and over. He was effectively fucking her mouth. With each stroke, more and more saliva was coating his ebony rod.

Nicole's third orgasm lasted the longest. With each convulsion, Tricia buried her thumb farther and farther in my wife's ass, lengthening the orgasm. After another five minutes of this, Nicole had had all she could and nearly passed out. Tricia slowly removed her thumb and lifted her face from my wife's pussy. Nicole almost dropped her legs down against the bed from exhaustion and Damian removed his glimmering cock from her mouth. "Wow!" was all I could muster.

Looking at Tricia, Damian said, "Well, I think we have another 15 minutes left."

Tricia added, "I believe we do."

Damian made his way to the foot of the table while Tricia eased to the head. Tricia whispered into Nicole's ear, "Sweetie, why don't you turn over and slide back some. I will give you a pillow to rest your torso." Inexplicably, Nicole complied and rolled over. Damian grabbed her ankles and slowly pulled her to the foot of the table. I wasn't sure what was happening until Tricia folded over two pillows and placed them under Nicole's stomach. This effectively raised her beautiful ass in the air and made a perfect alignment for Damian to have access to her soaking wet pussy while he stood on the floor.

Tricia returned to the head of the table, climbed up, and sat just in front of Nicole's head. Lifting my wife's head, she slid her body underneath Nicole just a little and placed Nicole's head in her lap. Nicole was still in a daze, eyes closed, and really unaware of her surroundings. Tricia looked directly to me and said, "She is going to love this!" I was dumbfounded. I eased to end of my table and watched as Damian took his rock hard cock and started rubbing up and down Nicole's pussy. Each time, the head of his cock was coated with more of her juices. Each time his throbbing head reached her clit; he paused and shook it a little. This action was met with moans from my wife and her hips started raising and lowering, matching Damian's motions.

After a few minutes, Damian looked at me and said, "You are one lucky man." And with that he let his cock invade my wife's pussy. She was so worked up, he slid in with just a little resistance. After one good push to sink another three inches in, Nicole convulsed and raised her head up. She was now realizing the gravity of her situation. She was about to get fucked. Fucked hard and long by an enormous cock. At this point, she wanted it. She needed it. She started rocking back and forth trying to meet Damian's thrusts to go deeper. He was only five inches in and had another six to go.

Once Nicole rose up and starting responding, Tricia was now face to face with my beautiful wife. She placed small delicate kisses all over my wife's lovely face. She even flicked her tongue against Nicole's lips. Tricia reached underneath and firmly grabbed Nicole's Beautiful full tits. Nicole's nipples were aching to be touched and Tricia did not disappoint. After rubbing each nipple between her forefinger and thumb, Tricia had my wife in ecstasy.

Damian had started to fuck Nicole in earnest. He was slowly withdrawing his cock and shoving it back in. Each time he would get further in and was only inches away from getting it all. He grabbed hold of Nicole's ass and squeezed her cheeks apart. I could now see Nicole's pussy being stretched by the girth of Damian's impressive cock. He then reached into the air and came down hard with a smack on Nicole's ass. She screamed out and rammed her ass backwards. That's all it took. Damian was now completely buried in Nicole. All eleven inches were safely inside. He just stopped and let her feel him completely.

Nicole started shaking again and she was grinding her ass against Damian. An incredible fourth orgasm was about to explode. My wife, nearly breathless, was stuck staring at Tricia with her mouth completely open. Not a breath was coming out. Tricia leaned in and said to her, "Are you ready for the best orgasm of your life?" Nicole couldn't respond. She just nodded her head. Tricia looked over Nicole's back and told Damian, "Go ahead and fuck her good."

Without hesitation, Damian started fucking her with abandon. He pulled his cock almost all the way out and rammed it back in. He was pounding my beautiful wife's pussy for all it was worth. His hands had a firm grip on her ass and he was pulling toward him while pushing his cock forward. Nicole's head dropped and a guttural moan started flowing from her mouth. Her ultimate orgasm was nearing. Damian released her left ass cheek and reached forward to grab a handful of her golden hair. When he tugged on the beautiful locks, Nicole's head sprang up and she started screaming from pleasure.

Tricia took this opportunity to ease back and spread her legs, allowing her beautiful trimmed pussy to come into view. She reached up with her hands on either side of Nicole's face and whispered; "now you can enjoy me."

Nicole was in a continual state of euphoria. The pounding her pussy was taking from Damian made it impossible for her to understand anything other than pure ecstasy. Her orgasm had continued for the past several minutes and there was no turning back or no stopping.

Tricia reached up and replaced Damian's hand on Nicole's golden hair. Damian moved his hand back to Nicole's left cheek and gave it another smack. My wife's mouth opened wide with delight. Tricia leaned back and guided Nicole's head down to her soaking wet pussy. Nicole did not hesitate or wait for instructions. She attacked Tricia's clit like Tricia had done earlier. Tricia's face now too was overcome with passion. Between the licking and the moaning from Nicole, she was in pure heaven.

The scene in front of Damian only made him pick up the pace. Every time his cock slammed into my wife's pussy, his balls would pound against her clit. Nicole completely lost it. She screamed aloud and went after Tricia's pussy with reckless abandon. Tricia in turn looked down at Nicole and said, "That's it..I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

While Tricia was grinding her soaking wet pussy into my wife's face, Damian felt his balls begin to erupt. The head of his cock was pulsing and expanded even more in Nicole. For her part, Nicole was overcome with emotion. Her mouth slipped off Tricia's clit and her head fell to the table. Her electric ten minute orgasm nearly made her pass out.

Damian grabbed his cock, pulled it out with a loud pop. The enormous head exploded with cum all over the back of Nicole's ass. Stream after stream of cum landed in large ropes every time Damian pulled on his cock. When he was done, he slowly rubbed his deflating head against Nicole's red pussy. One last glance down and he backed away. Again he gave me a quick wink and got dressed. Tricia was soon behind him leaving Nicole in a heap on the massage table. Tricia walked by grabbing my erection and said, "If she doesn't take care of this, let me know and I will." And with another wink she was gone as well.

Looking at Nicole nearly passed out on the table I finally mustered up the power to ask, "Honey, are you alright?"

She moaned softly, "God I love you. I can't wait to get you back in the room...you can have me anyway you want, anytime you want, OK?"

I just grinned. I knew from this day forward our sex life would never be ordinary again.

12