Shyam, Savita Bhabi & Kajal Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Excited and nervous as she was, Kajal put her arms around his neck, tiptoed & planted a wet kiss on his lips as soon as he had shut the door behind him. She ran her fingers on his stubbly cheeks & moaned in his mouth.

"Chal, tu nashta kar le, tab tak main naha dho loon."

"Come, have your breakfast while I take a shower." Shyam said, offering the parcel to her.

"Aap nahi khayenge?"

"Aren't you going to eat?" She mumbled into his mouth.

"Mai restaurant mein kha chuka hoon. Chal, kha le."

"I've already eaten at the restaurant. Come, eat." He said, pecking her lips.

"Main abhi nahi khaoongi."

"I'm not going to eat now." She said, lowering her gaze.

"Kyon? Kal bahut kha liya kya?"

"Why? Did you eat too much yesterday?" he asked, his curiosity aroused.

"Maine kal shyam se kuch nahi khaya."

"I haven't eaten since yesterday evening." She mumbled & suddenly blushed, hiding her face against his chest. Then the penny dropped & Shyam understood. She had not eaten since she wanted to keep her colon empty & clean for him! Shyam was amazed by her willingness to make sacrifices for his pleasure. He hugged her tight as he felt his cock twitch.

"Bhaiya, aap baad mein nahiye na. Aap mujhe aise hi achhe lagte hain…"

"Bhaiya, why don't you shower later? I like you as you are now…" She whispered in his ear as he relaxed his grip a bit. She had always liked him sweaty & smelly. Now she had become bold enough to say so.

Shyam's cock lurched again on hearing this. He chuckled under his breath as he squeezed her tighter & tighter in his embrace & thrust his hips forward against her. Soon, she could not breathe anymore & started to struggle. He loosened his grip to allow her to take a couple of gasps & then squeezed her once again until she started to become breathless once more. He did this several times until she became limp like a rag doll. She almost slid to the floor when he released her & had to be supported again. Her breathing was irregular & he felt her heart fluttering wildly as he placed his hand on her heaving bosom. Her pallu had slid to the floor as she stood before him, staring intently into his eyes. He hooked his fingers into the plunging neck of the blouse & with a quick movement ripped it open. She was not wearing a bra & her plump, full, high breasts immediately sprang into view.

"Main tujhe ganda hi achha lagata hoon na? Ab dekh main kaisi gandi harkatein karta hoon tere saath!"

"You like me dirty, don't you? Now just see what dirty stuff I do with you!" He exclaimed, as he roughly kneaded & fondled her breasts & pinched her nipples hard.

"Ahh!" She exclaimed, taken aback by his sudden roughness.

"Chal, ab merey kapde utar."

"Come, undress me." He commanded. She picked up her pallu & started to wrap it around her shoulders but he roughly pulled it out of her hands.

"Nahin. Mujhe terey chooche dekhne hain."

"No. I want to see your breasts." He said. She nodded meekly, knelt before him, loosened his shoelaces & helped him step out of his shoes. She then unbuckled his belt & slid his trousers down his legs. He stepped out of his trousers & stood close to her as she knelt.

"Le, soongh."

"Here, sniff!" He commanded as he thrust his crotch into her face. She buried her nose in his shorts & greedily took several deep breaths. She just couldn't have enough of his sweaty male odor that had turned almost rancid in the long hours since he had last showered. He was fascinated to see how much she enjoyed sniffing his crotch.

"Chal ab jangia utar aur mera lund chaat."

"Come, take off my shorts & lick my cock." He commanded while he removed his shirt. Soon, Kajal was peeling back his foreskin & licking off the secretions it was smeared in. All this rough treatment and the high odor of his unwashed body had aroused Kajal to fever pitch. She could feel secretions leak out of her pussy & tickle her inner thighs as they ran down in a steady trickle.

"Chal, ab nangi ho ja."

"C'mon, strip!" He ordered, helping her to her feet.

She lowered her gaze & started to pull her sari out of her petticoat.

"Aise nahin. Meri ore dekh."

"Not like that. Look at me." He commanded. She locked her gaze with his and continued to strip off her sari & then her petticoat and finally stood stark naked before him. Her inner thighs glistened with her pussy juices as they continued to trickle down, testifying to her high arousal.

He led her by her hand to the mattress laid out on the floor and lay her down on her back. There was a mirror propped up between the mattress and the wall. Kajal glanced sideways & caught Shyam's reflection as he knelt between her legs, spread her thighs apart and started licking the secretions off of her inner thighs.

After cleaning up her thighs he turned to her pussy. He spread her outer lips open with his fingers & started roughly licking up & down her wet slit as Kajal jerked her hips & emitted little yelps of pleasure. She came hard when his tongue whipped across her stiff red clit and then again as he shoved it into her hole. The drip-drip of her secretions continued unabated even as he tried to lick her pussy dry. After giving her another orgasm by sucking her clitoris, he finally rose & lay down beside her, his cheeks & chin wet with her juices.

"Le, chaat."

"Here, lick." He ordered. Her tongue rasped over his stubbly cheeks & chin as she licked off her own juices. In the meanwhile, he continued to slowly finger her wet cunt and then gradually started circling her anus. Once again, he gently started probing deeper, frequently lubricating his finger with her pussy juices. Gradually, her sphincter yielded and he was able to move his finger in & out.

He got up, opened her bag and took out the stuff he had asked her to get -- a bottle of coconut oil and a thermos flask containing foil wrapped butter suppositories that he had stored in his freezer many weeks back. He sat by her side & asked her to raise her legs. She obediently held up her legs & spread out her ass cheeks so that her anus was exposed. He unwrapped a suppository & rubbed its pointed end around her anus, allowing her body heat to soften it a bit. When he felt that it was slippery enough at the surface while still hard inside, he pushed it firmly and watched it disappear inside her ass. He continued to gently finger her ass for a while.

"Chal, ab merey lund ko tel laga."

"Come, lubricate my cock now." He ordered. She got up while he sprawled out on the mattress, his cock standing straight up from his thick pubic thatch. She poured a generous quantity of coconut oil on his cock and on her palms and gently smeared it all over his cock, not forgetting to pull his foreskin back & lubricating his cock head.

He got up, retrieved a big Turkish towel from her bag & spread it on the mattress. He then positioned her on her hands & knees, her head turned sideways & cradled in her arms so that her ass stuck out and she could see their reflection in the mirror. He parted her buns, squirted some more oil on her anus and rubbed it in with his fingers. So relaxed was she that he could literally see her sphincter open up before him. By now, the butter suppository inside her ass had mostly melted and her entire outer colon had become slick & oily.

With one more squirt of oil on his cock head, he placed it against her anus. Guiding his cock with one hand & holding her hip with another, he slowly pushed it against her anus. In a couple of strokes, he felt his cock head slip in quite easily past her sphincter.

Kajal had always liked the sensations Shyam's fingers produced in her ass. But his cock was a completely different ballgame. She held her breath unbelievingly as she felt his thick cock stretch her ass open and invade her body. She was anticipating pain, but didn't feel any.

"Kaisa lag raha hai?"

"How does it feel?" He asked her as he looked at her eyes through the mirror. She nodded to indicate that she was OK. He pulled out, squirted more oil & pushed in again, deeper still. Doing this a few times, he finally buried the entire length of his thick, hard cock in her ass.

"Ab yeh le."

"Now take this." He said and started thrusting, slowly building up the tempo, watching her expression in the mirror to make sure she wasn't in pain. She wasn't. The cold butter suppository had produced a very strange sensation in her ass and she was in fact glad when his hot cock and the friction that it was generating warmed her up. She let out a low moan of pleasure and pushed her ass back at him.

"Aah… achha lag raha hai… bahut…"

"Aah… that feels sooo good…" Kajal sighed as Shyam now started to really ram hard into her, his hips slamming into her buns. He grabbed and squeezed her breasts hard as he continued to pound her ass. Her face contorted into a grimace of lust and she grunted in time with his thrusts. She felt her senses being slowly overwhelmed by the heat spreading outward from her ass. Shyam kept up his manic pounding for another few minutes, sweating all over her until he finally hit a big climax and ejaculated a huge load of semen inside her. He collapsed on top of her, his cock still inside her ass.

When his shriveled cock finally slipped out, there was not a trace of waste anywhere. Even so, he wiped her ass with a damp towel, then got up & washed himself thoroughly with soap & water. He did not want to take any chances with infection. He then snuggled up to Kajal & they lay there for a long time.

Their first ass fuck was a great success. It was incomplete, though. Kajal had not achieved orgasm. She did not say so, but he knew. That did not deter them however. In fact, quite the contrary. He made a mental note to finger her clitoris the next time he reamed her ass to make sure that she too climaxed.

"Dekh lena. Agli baar tu bhi jharegi. Hai na?"

"Wait & see. Next time, you'll cum too. Won't you?" He asked her. She nodded shyly & playfully slapped his thigh…

***

Epilogue

Like all good things in life, Shyam's dalliance with the two sisters also eventually had to end. No, there were no sensational disclosures, no dramatic showdowns. Nevertheless, the very intensity of their involvement meant an equally difficult parting of ways. Each one of them coped with the traumatic aftermath in his or her own unique fashion. All eventually emerged without long-term scars. Perhaps, the fatalistic Hindu belief in Karma helped them overcome any guilt with the thought that the whole episode was fated to happen. In fact each cherishes fond memories of the incidents. Their respective spouses remain blissfully unaware of the happenings.

Kajal soon joined her hubby Suresh in Saudi Arabia. Improbable as it might sound, they got on really well. In due course, Suresh learned to control his impatience & became a reasonably good lover, with discreet help from Kajal from time to time, as the occasion demanded. He never really paused to wonder how Kajal seemed to know so much about lovemaking. They are now back in Mumbai, proud parents of two lively little kids. Suresh is busy running his booming business while her kids take up Kajal's entire time. They have recently moved into a posh duplex apartment at Powai. She is reasonably happy with their love life; the time she spent with Shyam Bhaiya is now just a distant though very pleasant memory. What would she do if she ran into him again? She hopes she doesn't have to find out…

Shyam is now a fast rising middle level executive in his company. He & Renu too have two little kids. Just before Renu's return to Mumbai after her first baby was born, Shyam moved into a new ownership apartment in Borivali. Renu sometimes remembers the good times she spent with Savita Bhabhi in Ghatkopar. Shyam deftly deflects her occasional suggestions to visit Savita at Ghatkopar. Renu, the ever-obliging Indian wife gamely puts up with most of the quirky demands that Shyam occasionally makes on her. Sometimes, she puts her foot down. Shyam is reconciled to this. He knows that he will probably never be able to experience again the good times he had with Kajal & Savita. He now prefers to concentrate all his energies into his career…

Savita continues with her humdrum life as the wife of a struggling middle class Gujarati businessman. Her son is now a school-going kid. Occasionally, she dreamily remembers the quite extraordinary incidents that rocked her life. The memories always bring a smile to her lips…

***

12