All Comments on 'Shylo Morra - Early Days'

by 2soon2no

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
2soon2no2soon2noover 3 years agoAuthor

I am still looking for an editor. Having asked a dozen people I thought the system was broken, but then I got one response, then nothing.

I received a lot of help from the publisher, I'd like to think he/she liked the story enough to point out my poor dialogue structure, and rewrote the story three times. Even then they fixed it a bit, probably tired of sending it back to me.

Thanks for taking care of my baby.

So, if you like the story, I have six chapters waiting for a touch up, and I'm hoping to save the hard working staff here at Literotica from having to deal with it.

Anyway, I hope you liked it.

leasonslearnedleasonslearnedover 2 years ago

"Slowly I rolled the thong, like an old carpet, past my sweet anus. I'm sure it was damp too, since I was self lubricating like I was preparing to mount the entire room of swinging dicks. The sensation of the clothe rolling down, applying light pressure to my labia was incredible."

I really liked the different job interview that Ben gives Shylo.

Hardmale100Hardmale100about 2 years ago

This is delicious! Love the descriptions of how hot Shylo gets teasing and exposing herself to all the men in the audience. Love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user2soon2no@2soon2no
Over active imagination. I love a woman with a strong sexual appetite, and she is willing to use her sexuality as a part of her everyday life. Women need to own their value, including, but not limited to their own sexuality.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES