Shylo Morra - Early Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their faces showed no disappointment though. I guess it didn't hide very much. I stood and continued my act. Turning a few times I cupped my breasts and gave them an appreciative jiggle. Then I showed them my one gymnastic talent.

With boots still on, I brought my right knee to my chest, then while arching back, for balance and effect, I elevated my right foot straight up in a move that I only know from watching our cheerleaders.

I thought it was so sexy, the way their skirt would fall and expose their panties, just briefly, but, it was still hot.

I held the pose for at least ten seconds, although the music did not break, they didn't seem to mind, as they leered at my scantly covered mound. The narrow thong barely concealed my swollen vagina lips. The swelling would certainly have given me a camel toe effect, and that is where their eyes and their minds were.

I wish I could have kept that pose and circled around the platform to give everyone a view. I knew they all wanted it. Instead I brought into play my hands. One from the front, and one from the back. I could not swing to the music while holding this position, but again, no one cared. I brought both index fingers to the crotch edge of my moist thong and played a dance with my fingers. Up with one, down with the other to the harsh but sweet voice of Steven Tyler.

I never ventured into the lips or the slit.

I wondered if they could see any wet spots, and that made me tingle some more!

Carefully I brought my leg down, barely missing one of Bob's friends, as he chuckled out an apology and sat back in his chair.

As I regained my confidence in my balance, I continued my gyrations for a few full cycles.

The room had returned to normal. Other dancers were giving their attention to their patrons, Waitresses were dropping off drinks and collecting money or taking new orders, and they had forgotten me too. I guess my 15 minutes of fame would only be 15 seconds.

Sigh.

I did the leg raise one more time and another swing about, then I realized the song was winding down and the other dancers were stepping down from their perches. I stepped off the platform while Bob jumped to his feet and put out his hand to help me. As I turned to sit I picked up my scarf from Bob's chair and his friends handed me my shirt and hot pants.

Praise came flooding in from Bob and his friends, as Colon crooned in the background about the shooter specials and the future stars coming to our stage at the Gingerbread House. Gena came out of her way to encourage me.

"You are sizzling up the place Girlfriend," she gushed, "You are going to make a bundle tonight!"

Colon was winding up his sales pitch, and introducing another song, clearly indicating that we needed to get back to it, when one of the bouncers came by and announced that I had a full dance card in 'The Emerald Room', so this would be my last dance if they wanted it.

"Fucking right we do!"

"and we want to get on that dance list too!" cried out one of Bob's friends.

Another slow one was perfect. Lady in Red would do nicely. The rules of the dance were explained to me earlier. I never expose my pussy until the second dance. That way you always got two offers to dance and your little break between dances would not leave your cooch exposed for free.

Breasts were all around the room. All of the waitresses had great racks. Not store bought, but every tit looked well worth squeezing and sucking.

The pussy was the real prize.

Up I went for my encore.

I fondled my breasts while gyrating, bouncing them, jiggling them. Then, while cupping them, I pinched the short buds between my thumbs and index fingers.

I don't keep long fingernails. Short, clean and groomed helped me to get a hold on them both, even though they only protrude a half inch.

I rolled them in my fingertips, and it felt real good. My juices were flowing again! The boys were enjoying the show, but I know they had one thing in mind, so I moved into position to give Bob his prize.

With my feet spread as much as the platform allowed, I bent down again. This time, instead of bending only at the waist, I crouched and bent, then raised my butt practically spearing into Bob's face.

Giving little pretense to the song, I reached back with my hands and let my fingers snag the top of my thong at the hips. I slowly rolled the top down, exposing my puckered anus to my highly alert examiners. Then I rolled it back up, to a moan.

When I brought my fingers down to my camel toe. I had their full attention narrowed to my hands and thong.

I swept my fingers up one side and flipped the thong to the slit, exposing a swollen and wet vagina lip.

"Oh Yeah," someone blurted out, but back went the curtain.

Their attention was riveted on my mound.

Up to the top again with my fingers, I gave them no mercy. Slowly I rolled the thong, like an old carpet, past my sweet anus. I'm sure it was damp too, since I was self lubricating like I was preparing to mount the entire room of swinging dicks. The sensation of the clothe rolling down, applying light pressure to my labia was incredible. I realized that I was holding my breath!

Down I continued rolling until the entire treasure was revealed to their wide eyes.

I was as wet as I'd ever been without actually having sex. My vagina lips were so swollen and sensitive that I could have had an orgasm with very little effort. I knew my labia was pulsing, and they were definitely close enough to see it quiver. I let them drink it in for a while, then standing again, they moaned in disappointment.

I gave them a few rotations before giving them a parting look at paradise.

This time I grabbed my mound with both hands and slowly opened up the vagina lips until they could see my vulva. Then the pressure was enough to overcome the moisture seal that was keeping my inner lips together, and I was open for their complete satisfaction.

I flapped it open and closed a few times, then again I ran my fingertips up and down to the music, but this time I did stray a bit. The song was wrapping up, and I saw my bouncer friend already standing by. All of the men stood and helped me off of the stand, with gushing praise they stashed cash in my hands, while I was being escorted away.

Carol met me at the door. "Jimmy, she needs two minutes," she said, while giving Jimmy a look that did not allow for debate.

Carol pulled me into the back room and set me down on a stool.

"Now you need to settle down girl," Carol chastised me, "You can't be squirting in their faces, and don't try and tell me you have it under control."

"There is a stream of your juices running down your leg!" Clean it up child?" she scolded me and handed me a box of tissues.

Well, that put me in my place. I grabbed some tissues, shamelessly pulled my thong to one side and gave myself a mopping from my knee to my sopping puss.

Jimmy said, "God Damn!" as I threw the damp tissues in the trash.

"Now you need to know my rules for the Emerald Room," Carol continued, as if this was the most natural of settings.

"First, there is no sex in the Emerald Room!"

I waited for the other shoe to drop.

"That's it girlfriend, everything else is your choice, so go make some money," and with that she gave me a gentle slap on my butt cheek, and motioned me off to glory and fame. Ha.

Jimmy took me to a curtain and pulled it aside, revealing four men seated around a sturdy table.

"Gentlemen, this is Shylo, and she is here for your viewing pleasure."

"Thanks Jimmy."

"The usual?" one customer asked.

"Oh yeah" said Jimmy as he turned to me. "They pay half again more, for their girls to forgo all clothes at all times."

"Is that okay?" he asked with a hopeful look on his face.

So that means that the bouncers got a little more, but that sounded fine to me. Peeling on stage can be hazardous, when you need to keep your balance and pull clothes off, accidents happen.

There was also a slot in the platform, through which they put your tips. It would be safe there until you go on to your next customer.

"What about the boots?" I asked.

The taller of the group then put away his phone and spoke for the first time.

"We are good Jimmy, thanks," and he gave him a bill in dismissal.

"My name is Kam, beautiful lady and you can leave them on for a bit, but I'm sure they will be hurting you soon, so you can leave them off then."

Kam's smile was genuine, so I gave him one back and nodded my head. A waitress appeared and after getting their order she turned to me.

"What's your pleasure sister?" she asked, "they cover all of your drinks back here, so speak up."

"Can I get some bubbly?" I inquired, without knowing if that was asking too much.

"Cancel our drinks hun," said Kam. "We are all switching to bubbly with our gorgeous guest," announced the man in charge.

The waitress was very pleased. The more expensive bottle would mean a bigger tip and less fuss, so off she went.

The next song began and I went to mount the stage, but Kam held up his hand. "Sit, and get to know us a bit."

"We pay by the song, so no one will care."

Kam introduced his three companions and explained that they were all lawyers from Atlanta, just enjoying a few sites in the big city.

They learned that I was a student and they were surprised that I was on scholarship, but still needed to work. I explained my two purposes here. To make extra money, for the extras like clothes, a better dorm, entertainment, but also to get experience that would help me with my goal of becoming a Psychologist, maybe even a Doctorate in Sexual Psychology. I wanted to help people shed their inhibitions, and the best way was to shed my own.

They seemed impressed, and having sipped our bubbly for a bit. I suggested that I should start, since a fresh song was just starting up.

I stood before them, totally exposed, and fully aware of their growing erections. I just enjoyed the music and danced. Sometimes I bent over for them, or raised my leg above my head (which is much easier without boots on). I stroked myself each time, producing more fluid, but no one cared. They just enjoyed the show.

After the dance Kam gave me his hand to help me down for the mini break between songs one and two. He extended his hand towards me, in which was a twenty dollar bill and a tissue.

"You're dripping a little Beautiful."

"Can I clean you up a bit?" I was sopping wet again.

"Yes thank you Kam, that is very kind of you." I stepped back up on the dais, and spread my legs for him. Then pushed my hips towards him and using my fingers I spread my vagina lips.

His head was at breast height, and he stepped closer to me, so that I could feel his breath on my right nipple. His hand found my pussy and he gently rubbed, then patted my labia, then he stepped back and bent for a better view.

"Perfect," he proclaimed and stood back up to take my hand. The twenty went into the tip slot, and the tissue? Well, I'm not sure where that went, but it was gone.

The night went on very much like that. The tips kept coming, as each of my patrons wanted a chance to 'help me clean up'. The Crystal kept coming too, so I was getting a bit light headed. I was bumping against their erections more than expected, but they kept their hands to themselves, except for their special ministrations between dances.

Around one in the morning Kam indicated that they had to get going, even though the place was open until 3. They settled up their tab as I sat by, quite pleased with myself. I knew I had a tidy sum in the tip box, and I was enjoying the best bubbly I had ever tried. Everyone was happy. Ben appeared and let me know that I could head out, or go back on the floor. Most of the high rollers had departed by now and the rest were 'occupied for the duration'. I decided to leave since I had already agreed to work Friday and Saturday, but I had to find Carol first.

Carol was bouncing from one curtain to another, checking on her girls.

"Hey honey, I have to talk to you before your next shift," Carol proclaimed. "Can you stick around till I'm sure these chumps are keeping their dicks in their pants."

She turned back to her baby sitting, as if the decision was made, so I headed out front to see what kind of action there was. Colon had already packed it in, leaving a special mix CD running in a loop.

Bob and his pals were still there, so I thought I would stop by and say hi.

"I hope you gentlemen had a nice evening," I said.

Bob offered to buy me a drink, but I told them I had too much, and had to get home safely yet. They were very understanding, and each was anxious to share a taxi, and they would make sure I was safe, but I declined, not knowing just when I would get out of there. I did sit with them for a bit, Sipping on bottled water that one of them bought for me.

"My wife knows where I am, and she knows that it will be worth her while to stay up tonight," Bob confided.

His other friends had similar comments about me being in their dreams, which really excited me, since that was my intent.

A new song came on, and I was inspired.

"I'm going to give you gentlemen a bonus dance for free, just because you started me out today so nicely, and I just have to move to this great song."

They murmured their approval and sat back. I had all of my outfit back on, so they got the full Monty in the first song.

When I got to full exposure I was wet again, but I didn't care. I posed for each of them, giving them the full tunnel view.

The song had finished a while back but I wanted them all to go home with erections. It made me hot just thinking about it. I climbed off the platform and slipped my thong back on. Then I sat to put my boots on, while the boys bantered back and forth about sending their wife or girlfriends over the moon when they got home.

"Do you want a little advice?" and without a pause I continued, "Take your time with the foreplay," I said with a smile. "Stroke the undersides of her breasts, and use your tongue on her clit."

"Don't wait for her to go down on you."

"You go down first, and at least rub her bum hole if you're not ready to put your entire finger in there," It's an important stimulant point."

They were flabbergast, at first, but I saw that their minds were working, and I might have done some good for them, and their sex partners.

Carol called me from the back so we said our goodbyes, they assured me that they would be back next month. I informed them that I would only be working Fridays and Saturdays if they were looking for me, then I wished them luck with the rest of their evening, and suggested that they bring their wives out one night, they might be surprised.

Carol sat me down in the office, where Ben was setting up a bank deposit. The cash was in four trays and a safe, and looked like a big haul.

"Wow, I thought 'I' did well," I uttered with surprise.

The Gingerbread House did okay too.

Ben paused and pulled off his latex gloves. I looked at them with a questioning look.

"There is a lot of Coke on the hundreds and even the 20's, so I don't take any chances," he explained. Then he walked over to a file cabinet and pulled out a cigar box, he turned and returned to the desk. Inside he had about 1/4 ounce of weed, papers, a lighter, and a few joints already rolled. He lit one of them with the dexterity of a regular, and offered it to me. I didn't hesitate, taking a deep drag and found it to be very smooth.

"Thanks boss, I thought I would have to wait until I got home," I told him.

"You made this Thursday our best mid-week night of the year," he sighed. "Are you sure you don't want to make a career of this?"

Carol grabbed the joint out of my hand and gave Ben a piece of her mind.

"Shut that off right now Benjamin!" she admonished him. "She hasn't even worked a weekend yet," she declared, turning to me.

"We get the regulars Tuesday to Thursday, and we know most of them."

"They are working men, with families and real jobs."

"They are not used to being man-handled by two or three bouncers and they actually fear going to jail."

"The weekend brings out the 'Bad Boys', and they don't fear for nothing."

Carol took a second deep hit off the diminishing roach and handed it to Ben. "She's right, of course," replied Ben, referring to Carol, "but you made, what? Seven, eight hundred"

"and a full shift on the weekend can pull a grand!"

"Carol," I queried, "I must have to pay something to you?"

"I wouldn't feel safe without your prying eyes," I said with gratitude.

"Well, sweetheart, I was going to let you know that I get 10% of your tips, but only in the Emerald Room", she informed me.

I did a quick mental calculation and picked up my purse. I counted out fifty and passed it over.

"Thanks baby", she purred, "If you want me to Manage you, That will be 5% of everything you make while peeling," but that also includes money management, taxes, and extra security here, as well as getting you safely to your door at the end of the night ... but sleep on it, ask around," she continued, as she turned for the door.

"Jimmy will be driving you home tonight."

"He's a good man, and you will always be safe around him," she confided. "At least, as safe as any woman ever is."

With that, she flowed out the door like a theatre actress, and thanking Ben, I followed her to the dressing room.

True to her word, Jimmy collected six of the girls, and herded us out to a big black SUV. I whispered to Jimmy that he might want to drop me off last, so he told me to take the back, and off we went.

12