Silicone Valley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers

I tiptoed down the hallway and turned right towards the dining room. "Allison?" I called out.

I peeked under the table and saw her feet sticking out. I slowly walked around the table until I was behind her. I leaned over and looked down to see her on her knees. Her ass was facing me and her legs were opened enough for me to see her tiny anus and peach fuzz around the base of her pussy. I lowered my body until I was directly behind her. I lightly bumped a chair, which warned her, but as she moved forward to escape me I grabbed her ankles. She fell forward on her stomach and I quickly moved up on top of her. I slowly lowered my body until my prick, which was still poking out of my shorts, touched her smooth ass crack.

"Playing games? You're not getting away this time." I whispered in her ear as I slowly moved my hard-on up and down her ass. She giggled and wiggled her ass against me.

I wanted her on her back but she wouldn't turn over. She was a damn good tease. I moved my knee between her legs and pushed outward. At first she resisted but slowly allowed me to open the space between her thighs. I lowered my body again until my prick was pushing at the top junction of her thighs. She knew what I wanted as she spread her legs enough to allow my tip to touch her pussy lips. I push forward to enter but she moved so my prick slid against her clit. Her hand moved under her stomach and touched my tip. She held it against her slit as I moved my hips forward and back. My prick was fucking her clit and she was moaning each time it passed.

I was desperate. "Please." I begged.

"OK, but will you go along with breast enlargements for Amy?" She asked.

Shit, I was set up. But, right now I would have given her the house. "YES!" I cried out.

I suddenly felt Allison's hips rise upward. She moved to her elbows as she opened her legs wide to allow me inside. Her pussy and my prick were dripping wet as I pushed forward to slide my tip inside of her. She was so tight.

"Go easy. You are so big." She moaned as I slid it another inch. I could feel her body relax as she pushed back to bring my rod completely inside of her. "Fuck me." She moaned.

My hands moved under her to cup her full breasts as I moved my hips forward and back. All of this teasing had gotten me too excited as I felt my dam begin to burst. "OH SHIT!" I cried as I exploded. She quickly pulled her body away as I shot my spunk on the dining room floor. I almost had screwed up and came inside of her. Luckily she pulled away.

Allison fell again face forward and I fell on top of her. "That was great." She said as we lay together.

"Was this planned?" I whispered in her ear. She turned her head and smiled at me. Before she could answer we heard the garage door opening up. Fuck, they were home. I jumped up and smacked my head on the dining room table. Allison started laughing and moved quickly to gather her clothing. She quickly ran into the bathroom as the door opened.

"We're home." June yelled. I moved up to sit at the table.

"Why are you sitting in here all alone?" June asked as she turned the corner.

"I've been thinking. If you two want a breast enlargement it is OK with me." I smiled. Both females suddenly dropped their packages and ran to hug me.

"What's going on?" Allison said as she moved into the room.

"Dad said it was OK!" Amy shouted. I looked at Allison as she gave me a wink and smiled. I knew I was suckered into this but it was worth it. When they walked away I cleaned up the mess I had made under the table.

We all scattered around the house to get ready for the Friday night card game when I heard June on the phone with her sister. "Sure, come on over. It's just John and Nancy."

"Mary is coming over later." She shouted. Amy and Allison said they were staying in tonight as well.

Mary arrived early and gave me a big hug as she entered the doorway. "I heard the good news." She whispered. I just smiled at her. I was sitting watching Sports center when June came in with the digital camera. "Will you take some photos of us before we get the new boobs? We can do a before and after."

"Us?" I asked looking over her shoulder at Amy and Mary.

"Yes. All of us." Mary said.

"Sure." I replied. This was getting to be a good thing.

"Where do you want the photo's taken?" I asked.

"In the bedroom." June answered. There are too many windows down here.

I took the camera and walked upstairs. I was sitting in the bedroom when the door opened. I expected all three to come in topless but only June came in.

"We want to do it alone." She said as she pulled her top off. Her nipples were hard little pebbles. She stood in front of me. FLASH. She turned and I took a profile. FLASH. This was getting to me as my prick rose in my pants.

"How about on your back?" I asked as I moved off the bed. She moved on her back. I moved over her to capture her small boobs and hard tips. FLASH. My fingers moved out to caress them.

"Now don't do that to Mary." She said as she jumped off the bed. I thought she was going to put her top back on but she pushed off her shorts and panties. She stood before me naked.

"I want a full body shot." She said as my sweaty hands took another photo. FLASH. I had never taken nude photos of her before and this was turning me on. She turned sideways and I captured her cute ass and side view of her petite tit. FLASH.

"On the bed again." She said as she jumped on the mattress. As she turned her legs opened and I snapped her opened pussy. FLASH. "PETER!" she cried out. "You got me with my legs open."

"I know," I said as I continued to snap away. "Do it again." I said as I zoomed into her dark bush.

"Promise me only you and I see them." She said waiting for my answer.

"Sure." I lied. Her legs opened wide as I snapped her pink lips and opening.

"Turn over." I said. She giggled and turned. I clicked her ass.

"Open." I directed. She moved her legs apart until I could see her rear opening and hairy slit. I zoomed in and snapped.

"Enough." She said as she moved off the bed and dressed. I waited for my next model.

"Ready?" Mary's voice asked as she knocked on the door. "Sure." I replied.

I was sweating as she moved into the room wearing a blouse and shorts. "I'm nervous about doing this." She said as she stood before me.

"Just do it quickly and it will be over." I said. Her fingers moved up to unbutton her blouse. I tried not to stare as her blouse slowly opened to show her lace bra. She turned around and took the blouse off her body. She placed it on the bed and reached behind her to unclasp the tiny bra. I watched as her hands slid the bra off her shoulders. She threw the bra on the bed and turned. Her hands were covering her small tits.

"Is that the way you want the photo?" I joked. She smiled as her hands slowly moved away. I was looking at my sister-in-laws naked breasts for the first time. For small breasts her nipples were large. The tips were hard and pointing outward.

"Very nice." I complimented as I took the first photo. FLASH.

"That wasn't hard." I said as I aimed the camera again.

"No, but that is." She laughed as she pointed at my pants.

"Sorry." I replied. We both laughed as we looked at my bulge.

"I've always wanted to see you this way." I commented as she turned her body sideways. FLASH.

"What way?" She teased.

"With no clothes." I answered.

"OK." She said as I watched her in the digital screen unbutton her shorts. Shy Mary was not shy anymore as she pushed her shorts over her hips. She released them and they fell to the floor. She was wearing white bikini panties. She turned again away from me as she slid them over her hips. She bent forward as she removed them to show me her bare slit. I wonder if she shaved her pussy. FLASH. She turned and smiled as she slowly turned her naked body. Her pussy was completely bare as she stood with her hands on her hips. FLASH.

"How about on the bed?" I asked. She smiled as she moved to sit on the bed. She laid back and slightly spread her legs, which were hanging over the edge. FLASH. Shy Mary's legs opened wider. FLASH.

She suddenly sat up and moved her hands to my zipper. "We don't have much time."

Her fingers slipped inside and found my naked rod. She jerked it out and moved her hand up and down. As her lips moved forward to kiss the tip someone knocked on the door.

"Shit." She said as she jumped off the bed and dressed. I stuffed my prick into my pants as she opened the door to let Amy in.

I didn't try to hide my bulge as she walked in looking at it. She was wearing a tube top and a short skirt.

"I think I interrupted just in time." She said looking down at my hard-on. "Well, how do you want me?" She asked as she sat on the bed.

"Why don't you pose yourself?" I asked as I aimed the camera at her.

She smiled as she grabbed the bottom of the tube top and lifted upward. My fingers were shaking as I watched her young breasts appear. She slowly removed the top and moved her fingers to her nipples. She played with the tips until they were rock hard. FLASH.

She stood next to the window. FLASH. Her hands moved behind her neck as she pushed her tiny chest outward. FLASH.

She moved over to the bed and lay backwards. Her short skirt moved up her thighs. I could see the blue of her panties. FLASH.

"Allison told me what happened today." She whispered. I coughed and looked over the viewer as her legs spread wider for me. Her light blue panties were stretched over her hairy mound. I could see small curly dark hairs escaping out the sides. FLASH.

She stood again by the bed. "I should remove my skirt so you can get my whole body." She said looking at me for permission. I didn't reply as I continued to aim the camera down her body. She took my silence as permission as she released the snap and zipper on the side of the short skirt. She released the skirt and it fell to her feet. She kicked it aside and stood before me in only her light blue bikini panties. Her dark bush was easily seen through the thin material. FLASH.

She turned to give me a profile of her body and her cute little rear. FLASH.

She turned and leaned forward while resting her hands on her knees. Her blue panties were wedged between her white ass cheeks. She wasn't just exposing her breasts anymore. She wanted me to see her whole body. FLASH.

Her body moved upward until she was standing erect. Her fingers slipped into her panties and pushed downward. My eyes moved over the digital viewer as I watched her creamy ass cheeks move out from under the panties.

"I guess I should removed these too." She giggled. The panties lay at her ankles as she turned the top part of her body back towards me. FLASH.

She giggled again and turned and jumped face down on the bed. She was lying naked with her legs tightly together. FLASH.

Her body did a slow turn until she was lying nude on her back. Her light brown bush rested at the junction of her thighs. FLASH.

The camera was locked onto her hairy mound as she opened her thighs. "I'm not a little girl anymore am I?" She said as her pink lips made a grand entrance. FLASH.

"Allison said you fucked her." I was about ready to come in my pants as I watched her hands moved up her thighs to her dark forest. Her fingers moved into her wet slit. FLASH.

As her fingers played with her hard clit I moved the camera within inches of it. "Ahhh!" She moaned as her fingers played with her hard nub. I wanted to drop the camera and touch her but I held back. Her eyes were locked onto mine as she rolled her clit between her fingers. FLASH.

"OH GOD!" She started to scream. I dropped the camera and moved my hand over her mouth as she came.

"Everything alright in there?" I heard June call out. Amy pushed me away and grabbed her clothes. She ran into the bathroom and closed the door. I fixed the bedspread and gathered my composure.

I opened the door and June and Mary entered. "So, what was going on in here?" June asked with a big smile.

"Just photos." I said. Both women were looking at my bulge.

Amy came out of the bathroom fully dressed. "We got some great shots." She giggled.

"Let's see them." Mary said as she looked over my shoulder at the camera.

"Maybe later." I said while turning the camera off. We walked downstairs to get the house ready for John and Nancy. We normally played hearts or penny poker. I set up the table for 5 since Mary wanted to play.

As soon as Nancy came in the door June pulled her aside and whispered in her ear. I knew she told her the big news. John was busy talking to Amy and Allison while Nancy came over to whisper in my ear. "I thought my brother was just an ass man."

June had left the room and we were alone when my hand moved down to massage Nancy's ass. "I still am." She jerked away and slapped my hand. She smiled as she ran into the kitchen to find June. Her ass felt mighty fine.

Wine and beer was flowing strong as we played some hearts. No matter what we started to talk about the subject kept coming back to breast enlargements.

"I too scared." Nancy said as she chugged down her wine. "What if something goes wrong?"

"They have solved all the problems they used to have." The voice of knowledge Mary said.

"Hey, maybe you and I should get a penis transplant?" John said as he looked at me and laughed.

"You're big enough as is." Nancy snapped back at him. "Peter too." June responded.

"Any size right now would be big enough for me." Mary jumped in.

Back to Boobs again. "But, how do you know what size to pick?" Nancy asked.

"They have photos and they show you the sizes of the implants." Mary answered.

"We already have the perfect size picked out. Don't we Peter?" June asked.

"Well, I guess so." I stammered. I didn't want John and Nancy to know about Allison especially since I had fucked her today.

"Bullshit." Mary said loudly. "Once you saw Allison's naked tits it made your mind up."

"What? You saw Allison's tits?" Nancy asked.

"Well, they all flashed me." I said in defense.

"All?" Nancy asked looking at June and Mary.

"Yep. I've seen them all."

"This is getting good." Nancy smiled. "Is boobs all you've seen?"

Everyone was silent because June and Mary did not know how much the others had shown when I took the photos.

"You've seen everything!" She shouted.

"Well, they asked me to take photos so they can compare their new bodies later." I said while dealing out the cards. "Let's get back to the game."

"Amy too?" Nancy asked. She was not going to let this drop.

"Yes, she wanted photos too." I answered.

"GOD. This is so hot."

"Uncle John saw us too." Amy said as she walked into the room with Allison. SHIT. We were supposed to keep that part a secret.

"John? Is that true?" Nancy asked putting her cards facedown on the table.

"Yes, they wanted an opinion." He confessed.

"Of course you were happy to provide one?" She said looking upset.

Things got silent as Nancy picked up her cards. Amy and Allison pulled up some chairs and we all sat around the table. Mary told June she would set up some visits to the doctor on Monday.

"You know I have thought about getting a breast job as well." Nancy said not even looking at anyone.

"Yours are fine like they are." John quickly answered.

I laughed because it was now his turn in the hot seat. "I've always wondered how it would feel to have a "C" cup instead of an "A" cup. Nancy said looking down at her chest.

I only had a side profile and could see her nipples pointing outward through the material. I couldn't tell if she was wearing a bra.

"Why don't we get other opinions? Especially since you were so glad to give opinions out today." Nancy said looking over at John.

"Now don't even think you are…" John started to say before Nancy's fingers suddenly pulled her blouse up over her bare breasts. I dropped my cards on the table as my eyes locked on my sister's goodies. She had long narrow boobs with long dark nipples on the ends. For all the years we lived together I had never seen them. Until now in front of everyone.

"Yeah Nancy!" June shouted.

"Enough!" John said as he grabbed her blouse and tried to pull it back down.

Nancy grabbed the blouse and pushed his hand away. "What do you think little brother?" She asked while pushing her breasts in my direction.

"Definitely beautiful as they are. But, it's all in the eyes of the beholder." I smiled.

Dave knew he was finished and just sat down as Nancy displayed her narrow mounds. Naked breasts were getting to be a habit in this house.

"Do whatever you want." Dave said realizing it didn't matter what he said. "Thank you!" Nancy said as she moved over to hug him. I watched as her naked tits crushed against his chest. "And, you too." She said as she turned to me. I looked over at June as she moved her body down to hug me. I could feel her bare nipple as it rubbed against my arm.

"Why don't we all do it?" Amy cried out as she slipped the tube top up over her small boobs. Mary pulled up her shirt. John and I just smiled as they all removed their tops. I was still taking in Nancy's rockets as Allison displayed her perfections.


"It doesn't get any better than this." I said to John. "I feel like I'm at the French Rivera."

We tried to play the card game but John and I couldn't concentrate. The ladies won every game. "Maybe we should do this every week?" Nancy laughed as we cleared the table for some cake and coffee.

"OK with us." John said as he watched Allison and Amy grab their tops and walk upstairs. .

John and I tried to hide our bulges as we helped the women get the refreshments. Mary put her top back on and left because she had a date. June and Nancy did not put their tops back on as the four of us sat at the table.

"I never thought I could go topless in front of another man especially you." Nancy said looking over at me.

"Me either." June said obviously looking at John.

"I've been thinking about those digital photos you made Peter. I think I would like some made as well." Nancy said.

I looked over at John and June and surprisingly they both smiled. "Sure." John quickly agreed.

"OK, where do we do it?" Nancy said looking around.

"We did the photos in our bedroom." June answered.

We quickly cleaned off the table and the four of us headed upstairs. We passed Amy's room and the door was opened. We all peered in to see Amy and Allison lying on the bed in only their panties. Amy's ass was facing us and her panties were wedged between her white cheeks. I could get used to this very easily I thought. They smiled as we walked by.

We nervously walked into the bedroom and shut the door. I think we all knew something besides photos was going to happen.

"Well, why don't we take some photos of me first and some of June and I together?" Nancy suggested. John and I agreed. Actually we would agree with just about anything right now.

I took the camera, set the controls and aimed it at the bed. Nancy was quick to hop on the bed and to stick her naked breasts at my direction. FLASH.

She was wearing jeans that showed the shape of her triangular panties. She moved back and lay down. Her hard nipples were sticking straight upward. FLASH.

She moved up on her knees and leaned back until her hands rested on the bed. Her breasts were pointing up and outward as she massaged the nipples to make them harder. FLASH. My prick was pulsating.

I had forgotten about June and John and looked in the dresser mirror to see John standing directly behind my wife. His lower body was rubbing against June's ass as he watched his wife's breasts on display. June raised her arm slightly and I saw John's fingers moving up and down her naked sides. Her ass was moving forward and back. To see another man rubbing his hard-on against my wife's ass only turned me on more.

Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers