Silicone Valley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,151 Followers

"Hey, you are not aiming it at me." Nancy yelled. I turned to see the camera pointed at the chair. "I know how to get your attention." She said as she fell onto her back and unsnapped her jeans. I directed the camera at her fingers as she pulled down the zipper. I watched as her black thong panties appeared. FLASH.

Her fingers moved back up the waistband of her jeans as she pushed them under her ass. She raised her hips as the jeans moved away from her ebony underwear. FLASH.

As she pushed and pulled the tight pants down her legs I glanced over to see John's fingers moving up and down June's stomach. His thumbs brushed against the bottom of her breast and she didn't stop him. I didn't blink as his fingers move up to cover her breasts. June's arm moved back until she touched the side of his leg. John's stomach moved backward to allow her hand between their bodies. I watched her wrist as it turned to position her open hand over his crotch. She must have found his hard-on because I heard John moan.

I looked back at Nancy as she turned slightly to throw her jeans onto the chair. The black thongs did a lousy job covering her pussy because I could see her bare pussy lips as she twisted her hips. I was breathing hard as she turned and slightly spread her legs. FLASH.

My eyes moved back and forth between Nancy's panties and John's hands playing with June's nipples. One of his hands left her breast and moved slowly down her stomach. I thought he was going to unsnap her shorts but his fingers pushed inward and slid under her waistband. His fingers disappeared and finally his whole hand.

"OH!" June moaned as his fingers found her damp slit. I could see his fingers as they moved up and down under her shorts. He was fingerfucking her as she played with his shaft.

I suddenly saw Nancy's body in the mirror as she jumped off the bed and pulled June back with her. Their two bodies crashed together. I glanced in the mirror to see John stuffing his bare prick back into his pants. Somehow I missed the part where his prick moved out of his pants into June's hand.

The two women were laughing as they rolled on the bed. Nancy was reaching down to pull June's shorts off and June was trying to pull Nancy's thongs down. June's job was easier and she quickly had Nancy's panties down her legs and off her feet. My eyes moved between my sister's thighs to see her bare pussy. It was bare from the slit down but had a small puff of pubic hair resting on top. Her slit was slightly open and I could see her hard clit poking up through the damp lips. FLASH.

Nancy had June's shorts down to her knees but June held on tight to prevent them from going any lower. This was a mistake because Nancy was quick to reach up and pull down June's beige bikini panties. June let go of her shorts and Nancy pulled them off. FLASH.

June's attempt to keep her panties on was weak as Nancy pulled them easily from her grasp. June's full bush was on display for another man for the first time. I thought she would pull her legs together but she continued to roll on the bed with Nancy. Their bare thighs were locked together and were rubbing against the other's naked pussy. FLASH.

I glanced over to see John quickly removing his clothes. I didn't want him to get ahead of me as I pushed my shirt and shorts off. He still beat me to the bed as he moved the front of his body up against June's bare ass. My target was on the other side of the bed so I moved around the bottom and took the same position behind my sister's ass.

"Why Bro, I didn't think you cared." She laughed as she pushed her ass back against my hard-on. I forgot she was my sister as I moved my prick up and down her ass. My fingers moved around to cup her "A" cup breasts.

June turned her body until she was facing John. I watched as her lips moved to his. His hands were moving all over her naked body. Her hand moved down to capture his long tool. I knew I was going to watch my wife get fucked by another man and it only made me more excited.

"Your husband is going to fuck my wife." I whispered in my sister's ear. "I know." She said as she turned her head to kiss my lips. It wasn't like kissing your sister as my tongue moved out to met hers.

"Do you want to fuck?" I whispered in short breaths.

"Do you?" She asked back as her fingers curled around my shaft.

"I asked first." I said as my fingers played with her rigid clit.

"Would you two just do it?" John said as his prick moved into June's open gash.

"YES! OH GOD. PLEASE FUCK!" June cried as John moved his hard rod in and out of her dripping hole.

Nancy moved her lips to my ear. "If I had to pick another man to fuck me I would pick you." She said as her tongue moved into my ear canal.

"Me too." I said as she moved to her back. Her legs opened to allow my hips inside. I didn't have to guide my prick to her opening. It was so easy as my prick knew where to go. My tip slid inside as her legs wrapped around my back.

John and I moved with the same motion as our wives lay under us. Nancy was screaming and moaning each time I moved inside of her. I knew the girls could hear us but I didn't care.

"Fuck me." June yelled.

"Don't stop." Nancy yelled louder.

Our bodies were slapping together as the one bed banged against the wall. Nancy and I came at the same time. Her legs clamped around my hips and held me tight as she exploded.

June exploded next and John was right behind her. We all lay spent on the bed. After a couple of minutes the girls banged on the door. "Let us in."

I motioned for everyone to quickly get dressed. John wanted to allow them to join us but June and I was not ready for a sex free for all with Amy. I opened the door to see the girls in their panties.

"You want something?" I laughed. "Yes, but it looks like we are too late." Amy said as she turned and pulled Allison into her bedroom. I wondered that night if they satisfied each other.

The meetings with the doctor went well and in three weeks we took the women in at the same time for their new boobs. Allison had modeled for the doctor to allow the selection of a good match.

The women were kept overnight to make sure there were no complications and it took almost three months before the bruises and suture marks healed. We decided to have a BYNB party (Bring your New Boobs).

Amy invited her old boyfriend Louis. Louis had broken up with her for another girl with bigger breasts. They only dated a few weeks before he broke up with her and tried to get back with Amy. Amy told him to wait a few weeks and they could date again. She wanted to surprise him tonight with her new treasures.

Allison's Mom Beth and her Father Al were picking her up the same weekend so we invited them to join us as well. Beth was an older version of Allison but just as beautiful. Al was in his forties but in excellent shape.

Mary invited her boss Gene who was five years younger than her. He had asked her out a few times but she was afraid to mix business with pleasure. Now, that she had this new confidence along with two new tits she was ready to move to the next level.

I picked up Allison's parents at the airport. I insisted they stay at our house for the weekend mainly because I wanted another shot at Allison and also thought about a shot with Beth. Beth was wearing white short shorts and a louse silk blouse. She jumped into the front seat with me while Allison and Al sat in the back.

As Beth sat down she moved her ass back in the seat and stuck her stomach forward. Her shorts moved away from her thigh and showed her pink panties. She caught me looking down and just smiled. This was going to be a wild weekend.

"So Allison told me to expect a few surprises." Beth said as she opened her legs wider. Her hand moved up and down her thighs. She was a bigger tease than Allison.

I looked in the rear view mirror and noticed Allison had her arm around her dad's neck. Her breast was crushed against his arm.

As we pulled in the driveway I saw Mary's car. She and Gene were going into the front door.

Everyone was there except Amy's friend Louis who called to say he would be late. I noticed all the women had worn loose clothing on purpose to hide their new mounds. Sometime tonight they would all be on display.

Everyone was introduced and we all sat around making small talk until the booze started to take effect. Mary was the first to jump up when a hot song came on the stereo. She tried to pull Gene up but he fought her off. I had a few brew skis and was ready to get the party started. I had only seen June's and Amy's breasts as they healed and wasn't surprised when Mary rubbed her firm beauties against my back.

"GO MARY!" June screamed as Mary's hands moved down to cup my ass cheeks.

"Hey." I cried as I turned to grab hers. Her hands stayed on my hips as I turned and suddenly both of her hands where grabbing at my bulge. One of her hands moved around its circumference, which showed it's shaped to everyone.

"I told you." Allison whispered to her Mom. Shit she told her how big I was? I hoped they would not be pissed about her daughter hooking up with me. I looked over at Al who was smiling at me. June was sitting next to him and was rubbing her new tits against his arm. His hand was moving up and down her thigh.

Mary held on to my tool as we wiggled together with the music. The music stopped, as she didn't let go. I pulled her to me and kissed her lips as the next song came on.

We kissed for a few seconds and as I opened my eyes I noticed more couples dancing around us. The music was now slow and the couples were grinding their bodies against each other. June was rubbing her new chest against Al whose hands were pulling her ass towards him. Gene and Nancy was dancing but he was keeping a space between them. I noticed Louis had arrived and he was dancing with Amy. His eyes opened wide when she pushed her new boobs against his chest. His face looked down to see how full her tits were. He looked at her and she kissed him.

"Do you want to join us?" I asked Beth who was sitting alone in the corner of the room.

"Sure." She said as she moved her body into us. My hand moved around her back as she brought her face near ours. I was moving my hips until I was rubbing against their hips. Suddenly the room when dark. Allison had turned down the lights so low I could barely see across the room.

I could see my wife standing with Gene as his hands moved up under her blouse. I knew she was not wearing a bra as he touched her new breasts. Her hands moved down and pulled up her shirt. After she threw the shirt aside her hands moved to Gene's head and pulled his lips down to suck in her hard nipple.

Mary moved her lips to mine and as I felt her tongue snake out to enter my mouth I felt Beth's lips move to ours. I turned so she could join our frenching. Mary and I moved our tongues to her lips and wiggled inside. Her tongue shyly waited until both of our tongues were in her mouth. My hand moved down Beth's back to massage her round ass as we kissed.

One of them had lowered my zipper and had pulled my hard-on out when the lights suddenly came back on. I quickly turned away from the room to hide my condition. I glanced back to see Allison laughing. Before she turned the light back off I saw my wife on her knees in front of Gene. He was trying to put his hard-on back into his pants. Damn, she was giving him head.

Amy's shirt was off and Louis was sucking on her hard nipple as the light went off again.

"Allison told me what you and she did." Beth whispered in my ear. "I'm jealous."

"Me too." Mary whispered in my other ear. How did she find out? I wondered.

"Why don't we go find a private place?" I suggested as my fingers pulled up Beth's skirt and moved underneath to find her tiny thongs.

"GOD." She moaned as my fingers moved under the skimpy material to find her wet pussy lips.

"Go to my bedroom and wait for me." I told the ladies as I moved slowly away. I had to know who was doing whom before I left.

I almost tripped over someone's leg in front of the sofa. I kneeled down to discover it belonged to a female. I moved my hand up her leg until I touched a head between her legs. It was a man and from the way he was positioned a 69 was going on.

"DON"T STOP" June's voice screamed from under the man. I figured it was Gene.

I made my way to the love seat and found a female on her knees in front of a male sitting on the loveseat. Her head was in his lap.

"That feels so good Amy." Louis moaned as Amy sucked in his tool. Since it was so dark I moved my hips up behind her and guided my prick to her ass. She felt me push against her ass canyon and squeezed her cheeks together. She was not letting me in there. I chuckled since she didn't know who I was. I moved my prick lower until I was aimed between her thighs. I was surprised when she slowly opened her legs. She didn't know who was about to fuck her doggie style.

I moved forward slowly until the tip moved into her hairy slit. The tip slid in easily. She was not a virgin. She pushed her hips backwards until I was halfway in. I took it the rest of the way as my stomach crushed against her small ass. I was filling her up as I moved my piston in and out. She had removed her mouth from Louis's prick as she moaned for me to fuck her.

"OH YES. FUCK ME WHOEVER YOU ARE!" she screamed. I was getting close to coming and had two women waiting upstairs.

"Sorry Baby." I whispered in her ear as I pulled out the slippery eel. "Dad?" she whispered as I moved away.

Car lights came into the room as I stood up. I looked over to see Nancy sitting on top of Al's hips. Her pussy was moving up and down his pole and his hands were cupping her virgin breasts. You go Sis.

I had forgotten about John and Allison who were missing from the room. I walked into the hallway and heard them going up the stairs.

"Catch me." Allison giggled to him. More games I thought. John was running right behind her.

I tiptoed to our bedroom and found the door slightly open. It was pitch-dark inside. I listened as I stuck my head in the opening.

"I've never done this before." Mary said softly.

"Me neither." Beth replied.

"What do we do?" Mary asked.

"I think we can figure it out." Beth laughed.

"Your body feels so soft." Beth moaned as the bed noises increased.

"Should we take off our panties?" Mary asked. Beth didn't answer as I heard more moving around.

"That's better." Beth giggled. More bed noises and quietness.

"God, you kiss better than any man." Mary said. "Your lips are so soft."

"Ohhh. Keep touching me there." Beth moaned.

"What if I did this?" Mary asked. "OH YES." Beth moaned again.

"This is one of my favorites." Mary said as Beth screamed. "AHHHH!"

"Who knows a woman's body more than another woman?" Mary asked as Beth screamed even louder. "MORE!"

"Do it to me too." Mary said.

"Like this?" Beth asked.

"No, this way." Mary replied. "Yes, that's it. Just like THATTTT!" The bed was making a lot of noise as I listened to two women experimenting for the first time.

I had to know what the hell was going on. I moved to the hall bathroom and turned on the light. I moved lightly down the hallway and peered into Amy's room. I saw John's naked ass as he pumped into Allison from behind. She was on the floor behind Amy's bed where John probably found her. She really liked this hide and seek game. I laughed and headed back to my bedroom.

When I peeked around the door I saw Mary and Beth twisted together like a pretzel. I couldn't tell which leg or arm belonged to whom. Beth was underneath Mary and their pussies were rubbing together.

"OH GOD." Beth moaned and looked up at me. I stripped off my clothing and moved my body down next to Beth's head. Her eyes looked up at mine as I guided my prick into her mouth. Her mouth opened wide as my crown slipped inside. I looked up to see Mary's new and improved breast above my head. My tongue moved outward to get a taste of her nip.

As much as this was satisfying I wanted to fuck as many women as I could tonight. I moved my shaft out of Beth's mouth and pushed and pulled until they were separated. My sister-in-law lay spread-legged as I lowered my body down to hers. Beth lay naked beside of her.

"What do I do?" Beth asked as she moved her hand up my arm.

"Count each time I go inside." I said as my prick moved between Mary's hairless lips.

"ONE" I said.

"Two." Beth said as she watched my hips rise and fall. Mary's legs wrapped around my back which made it hard to pull out of her. But, I managed. "Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten." I suddenly pushed back and moved quickly over to Beth.


"Your turn to count." I told Mary.

"One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven,…..Seven, I had to slow down because I was getting ready to pop.

"Eight, Nine, Ten." I pulled out and moved over to Mary.

"One, two, three, four, five, six. I was pumping now. "OH GOD PLEASE GO PAST TEN!" Mary shouted. I had to stop to laugh. Seven, eight, nine. Mary's fingernails dug into my back as she came. "TEN! FUCKING TEN!" she screamed. I jerked out of Mary and moved to Beth.

"Help me get her off." I said to Mary as I started counting. "One, two, use your fingers, three, four, don't touch me touch her, five, six, seven. That's when Beth went nuts.

"Ahhhhhhh! OHHHHHHH!" she yelled and started pounding my shoulders. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK," she yelled as her feet beat against my ass. She was beating the shit out of me. Her hands opened up and started to slap my face. "You want me to stop?" I asked as her hand smacked against my ear. "OUCH."

"DON"T STOP!" she said as her face moved up to kiss me. I moved my lips to hers and she took a bite out of it. "OUCH, DAMMIT STOP IT." I complained. Her pain had made me forget how close I was to coming so I just kept fucking her and she kept beating, slapping and biting me. My hips moved faster to get her off and get me to a hospital. Finally I heard those words that brought pleasure to my ears. "I'm COMING!" She screamed as her fist swung up and hit me in the eye. I blacked out.

I came to and felt something wet and cool on my face. It was Amy. "Are you OK?" She asked. I could only open one eye. My lip was swollen and my body ached.

"Where is everyone?" I asked. I noticed she was sitting on the bed naked next to me.

"I think there is a big orgy downstairs." She said as she moved the damp cloth to my lip. "Ouch." I complained. "Sorry." She said as she moved the cloth away. Her lips moved down to lightly touch it. She moved her lips up and lightly kissed my swollen eye.

I close my eyes as her lips moved down my neck onto my sore shoulder. She was kissing my wounds to make them feel better. And, suddenly I had forgotten my pain as her lips sucked in one of my nipples. Her lips moved down my stomach and over my navel. I knew where she was heading as her tongue slithered out to lick the head of my prick which was stirring back to life. Her tiny hand moved up and guided it as she moved her lips around the tip.

"Does that feel better?" she asked. I only could groan.

She moved her mouth down as far as she could go and slowly sucked as she lifted it off. Her lips made a popping sound as they exited the tip. She licked her lips and looked up at me. She smiled as she moved her body on top of mine. I let her do all the work as she reached under her to aim my shaft at her dripping hole.

"You fucked me downstairs and now it's my turn." She said as she lowered her body. I closed my eyes as moved my hands up to cup her firm full breasts. "Nice tits." I said. We both laughed as she rode my stallion.

Slickman
Slickman
8,151 Followers