All Comments on 'Sindhu Diary a Punctuated Symphony'

by lizzindarcy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really well written, but any inklings of incest/taboo seemed…peripheral, bordering on barely present? I always enjoy a bit of spying and voyeurism in sex stories (especially incest stories), though the interiority of Sindhu felt somewhat lacking. I didn’t quite feel that there was a sense of attraction she had toward her mother’s illicit activities, which limited the taboo naughtiness, if that makes sense. The conflict seemed more nuanced and connected to the act of spying and getting caught, but might have been improved if there was a more overt attraction of Sindhu towards seeing her mother in a sexual light.

Otherwise, I thought it was really competently written. I could’ve used a bit more physical description of the characters to elevate some of the visualization.

lizzindarcylizzindarcy9 months agoAuthor

I appreciate your comment, will keep this in mind.

Next stories are incoming, where this Sindhu and her mom's activities eloboratively mentioned.

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar9 months ago

This is certainly the most -eloquent- smut I've read; you live up to your avatar in that sense. ;P It's also a welcome antidote to the majority of Indian incest on this site which, ah, reads like horny ESL students typing one-handed.

Unfortunately, as demonstrated by the previous comment, this very erudition works against purpose: it's -so- flowery that it ends up smothering the sensuality. There's poetry to your prose, but it feels unfocused, and veers frustratingly off toward ethereal allusions and clinical descriptions rather than firm, physical sensation. You need not be -vulgar-, but rather sharpen the passion to a spear-point. If you can master the emotional as you have the cerebral, you'll make a strong name for yourself around here.

Because -good- lesbian incest is agonizingly rare on this site, and the groundwork you've laid shows a lot of promise.

lizzindarcylizzindarcy9 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the wonderfully insightful feedback SirDigbyChickenCaesar! I hear you loud and clear about not letting the flowery words overpower the sensuality. As for that rare 'good' lesbian incest content, I'm on a mission to make it less rare and more spectacular! Your encouragement means a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlizzindarcy@lizzindarcy
தமிழில் ஒரு ஃபோர்னோகிராபி முயற்சி