All Comments on 'Sissy Cuckold Husband'

by bisissystephenie

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LOVE TO-BE ME

Love to-be there SISSY FAGOT CUCKOLD and get fucked in both ends and do CLEANUP on all YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
YES

I dream about this every day, wishing and hoping that my life would change like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
chapters 2 ,3 and 4 and more

I hope the individual that wrote this will write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
poor,

Just boring,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yummmmm

My fantasy totally is to be a sissy slut in stockings and heels and being dominated by a bunch of hung studs, Im such a little sissy cocksucker and cum lover

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
nice wank material

i enjoyed it, but found it disturbing. there was no communication between husband and wife. does she know who she has been with. is there a STD wanting to get out. there marriage is in peril and they don't see it. If they had talked this through and just admitted what they wanted to each other, they could protect each other from the pitfalls, like STD, alienation of affection, ending of the marriage, and their bank accounts, by the bulls, who's only concern is getting pussy and blow jobs. Oh no, asshole wife goes on her own, ruins a marriage, gets herself hooked on black cock. now in a couple years they will be penniless, disease ridden turning tricks, or dyeing in some gutter or killed, nice work loving wife.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 8 years ago
Love your fantasy!

I have actually lived out most of what you write about except that I was never fem enough to be a passable CD. But mostly as a masculine husband who willingly submitted to strong dominant women in my life and encouraged their promiscuity. The lonely that comes close to thrill of eating a cream pie is sucking the pyssy juice off of a cock that has just fucked my wife and making him cum again on my mouth! Love cocks as much as pussy and getting fucked as much as ducking. Read my letters and you'll see. The biggest difference is that mine are true recollections, nor fantasies. I hope you have gotten to live out yours since you wrote this. I would love to know which of my stories you liked best and why. Please leave comments on the stories you read.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i know how you feel

Every time I suck cock - I LOVE IT. I love being a sissy faggot so much.

Recently I've found a new "friend" and I can only just get his cock in my mouth but I SO LOVE HIS CUM

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRalmost 8 years ago
Crave Cock

I have been a sissy on and off for over 50 years and still crave the feeling of a cock in my mouth.

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uover 7 years ago
My dream

I've asked my wife to fuck other guys. I'm a closet sissy cd who loves cock. I would love it if she knew and had me dress for men. Men using me like a girl. Dressing me and making me watch her with guys.. Love to chat with others like me. I'm kerry8866@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sissy knows his place and loves it

Just reading this short story got my little sissy cockette very aroused. Thank you.

Sissy simone

bisissystepheniebisissystepheniealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Problems!

My problem with writing erotica is that I get too excited and I want to jack off. That means I get in a hurry to be done with the thing and I leave out a lot of detail that is in my mind but not on the paper. Sorry for my weakness. I'm just a sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
From one Cocksucking Sissy Gurl to another

Isn't it GREAT when we Finally let the Sissy Gurl Cock Whore trapped inside us Out to Live too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You write wonderfully

I too am a sissy slut. I love being a sissy and only regret I can not be the woman I should be. Keep writing. Hugs and kisses from 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hmm?

Dress me up and fuck my ass. But I'm not a sissy. I love satisfying people who loves to play sexual games.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
please continue

I love this story. I too am a sissy CD cocksucking slut who would love to be cuckolded by my wife. Please continue with the next chapters. this 1st chapter really turned me on.

To kerrysub - good to read another comment from you. I always enjoy chatting with other sissy men like me.

journeyofselfjourneyofselfover 4 years ago
Awesome

My cock is rock hard right now from reading this. I want to drop to my knees and suck off every man I meed today. OMG!!

If you have a cock and want me please get in touch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
so many of us have that desire,

We need to find a way to let more black studs know we are for the taking. 4yourpleasureiam

Claudia69Claudia69almost 4 years ago
Yummy CUM Tale!!!

I would love to be this Sissy Husband and get to suck all that CUM from my wife's twat and maybe get to blow some big cocks too!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Exciting short sissy cuckold story! Would like to be him an be forced to suck her bulls large cock. It’s hard being a submissive cuckold always wanting to show my feminine side. Be prissy while pleasuring them an humiliated in front of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to suck cock dressed in lingerie with my wife encouraging me.

DeanaBardDeanaBardabout 2 years ago

Direct and right to the point. So glad you found your place in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Short and sweet my cocklet swelled. Us sissygurls do get excited easily just the sight or thought of a cock does it for me. Iv been a sissy since i was 12 and loved being naked in showers with other guys admiring all the cocks. Lucky me had 3 sisters so plenty of nice clothes to borrow to become Paula and find my true desire to be a cocksucking slut for guys to use as a cumdump and have my mouth and bumcunt filled with sticky sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For a short story, this one has everything I like. It moves fast but covers everything I wish my wife would do to me while taking a lover(s).

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Every time I read this story it turns me on so much. One line that really hits home with me is:

"Everything and every sensation made me feel sissy and girly and I wanted to feel the humiliation in front of my wife as she watched me be a faggot."

I am truly a sissy faggot cocksucking bottom bitch -- and I LOVE IT !!!!

I definitely want my wife to know and to bring her male lovers home to feed me their cocks and to fuck me. I will serve my wife as my mistress and her lovers too.

Please tell us more stories. This one is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love being a total sissy queer and cumslut. Wife was a good slut and fucked a lot of guys that I sucked. I love being queer but she has lost interest in sex--so sad. I suck cocks as often as possible,I so love being queer and really love cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The jump from non-sissy normal man to sissy faggot CD was too rushed.

subwmsubwmabout 1 year ago

I loved this story. I confessed I was a crossdresser to my wife before we married. It wasn't long after that she introduced me to her black coworkers so they could show me how real men fucked a woman. I was and still am s sissy cleanup boi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbisissystephenie@bisissystephenie
This may be hard for some women to understand; especially those who expect a male to be strong and dominant. And yet some women want a male to have a feminine side. Well I guess i have a very feminine side. I have been reading the cuckold stories, and there are many variat...