Sister and Bhabhi at a Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manjula's hands were also busy. She knew what to do with an erect cock. At first she held the shaft in her fist and gave it five or six strokes up and down along its length. When the lund became rock hard she pulled the skin on the shaft up till all the foreskin was taken up and the distended bulbous head was completely uncovered. She did it to the extent of being mildly painful. Down stroke was equally extreme. She pulled the skin down till the foreskin hung half an inch beyond the tip of the cock. In the end she pulsed her fist like fluttering of orgasmic vagina and milked the love juice out of the slit in the cock head.

The lund responded the only way it knew: getting harder, thicker and spewing more love juice.

Once again Manjula drew my attention to Giri and Bahar. It so happened that they were also looking at us. Giridhari said, "You, bahenchod, see that you fuck my wife proper and full or I will cut your dick and feed it to dogs."

Bahar was flat on her back. She put her fingers on Giri's mouth and prevented him from speaking further on those lines. We saw that his hand was still on Bahar's covered thigh far from her bhos: he had a long way to go.

Giridhari pointed at us and said something in her ear hearing which Bahar turned and hid her face.

I said, "Out you botha, what did you tell her? Let's all hear it."

Giridhari said, "I did not say anything unusual, simply asked to look the way Manjula is making love to your lund, and would she not like to do same to mine?"

I said, "Bahar, for once, Giri is right. Remember that his lund has not seen chut for twenty days Don't tease him, let him have his way."

Bahar followed my advice, I could see her thighs relaxing and allowing his hand in its upward journey towards her bhos. Again, leaving them to themselves I turned to my beloved Bhabhi.

I now made her sit up reclining on the sofa with her hips over the edge and legs drawn up. I freed myself of my pajama and kneeled between her thighs. She had fair skinned smooth and heavy thighs. When she kept her legs straight her thighs touched each other from the knees below to the bhos (vulva) above. When I widened the thighs, her bhos came into view but the labia did not open; they remained closed concealing the inner parts. There was lots of love juice in the slit, the labia were wet and swollen. The clitoris could not be seen.

I supported her thighs on my arms and started kissing one after other on the inner sides of her knees. Besides touching them with my lips I, at places sucked on the skin, took a bite and licked with my tongue. Gradually I moved upwards trailing my fingers in advance of my mouth. Bhabhi was feeling tickled and excited and could not hold herself steady. She writhed this way and that, still ravaging my poor lund with her fist. Just to make sure that I was on right path, I stopped my activity for few seconds. Bhabhi was worried and asked immediately, "Kya hua? (What happened)."

When I said, "Nothing" she pulled my head to the place where I had left from and clamped her thighs on it. I was assured. I continued my journey upwards.

As my mouth approached her bhos her excitement escalated at a fast rate. I was not far behind. I became aware that the intoxicating aroma, which I had been smelling all along, was in fact emanating from her bhos. Needless to say that there was an out pouring of profuse amount of love juice wetting the whole vulva, her lower tummy and upper parts of the thighs. My mouth tasted her juice for the first time when my mouth reached her groin. I wanted more.

Once I reached her vulva I put her legs down with feet on the floor and thighs well opened. I ran my fingers lightly on the outer sides of big lips, up on one side, down the other. The labia were already swollen, they swelled a little more. The erect clitoris was formerly hidden between the engorged lips; now it became longer and thicker to peep out. It was prominently displayed when I parted the big lips. I again used my finger to lightly run along her slit caressing the delicate smaller lips and the clitoris. The touch on the clitoris was unbearable to Bhabhi who could not control the jerking of her hips whenever I touched it. She pleaded, "Vahan mat chhuna, Devarji. (Please do not touch there, Brother in law)."

I left her clitoris alone and attended the mouth of her chut. I could easily put two fingers just inside. I massaged her chut for some time and then spread the fingers stretching the mouth wide. I moved the fingers in circular motion to further relax her chut. In the end I pushed in the deepest three of my fingers and felt the firm knob of her cervix. I pulled out the fingers and pushed them in again. I finger-fucked Bhabhi, all the while keeping the thumb at the root of the clitoris. Within few minutes she had a small orgasm.

I waited till her tremors subsided. Leaving her bhos alone I heaved myself up over her and kissed her mouth. She had a thin shin of perspiration on her forehead. I asked, "Are you tired? We can always stop, you know."

"I am not tired. I have to go pee."

"O.K. Wash your bhos before coming out. I plan to eat you."

"Haay, haay. Aisa mat kijiye. Mein to mar jaaungi. ( Oh, oh, don't do that. I will die)."

"Don't worry. Come on, go."

While she was gone I went up to those love birds on the bed. By then Giridhari was flat on his back with Bahar face down on him. His lund was flat on his tummy. Bahar had adjusted her bhos on the lund so that it was fitted lengthwise in the slit of her bhos. With the to and fro movements of her pelvis she was rubbing her crack on the lumd like a wagon rolling up and down on rails. Giridhari had his paws on her rounded ass cheeks guiding her movements. Every upstroke of the bhos brought out aahs and ooohs from Bahar.

Giridhari said, "Little Flower, kiss your Bhaiya's lund."

Bahar by now had shed some of her inhibitions. She smiled and turned her face to me. I had to bend forwards a little to bring my lund to her mouth.

She kissed the tip with her closed lips and giggled.

Gridharri, "Now take him in your mouth, "

Bahar was glad to do that. As she turned and was about to take my lund in her warm mouth she gave a sort of jolt and went rigid for few seconds, her mouth opened into a voiceless gape. Giridhari stopped moving.

That is when I realized that Giridhari had pushed his lund in Bahar's chut at the same moment she was trying to take my lund in her mouth. She must have felt some pain because the wound of torn hymen was fresh and Giridhari's lund was certainly thicker than mime.

But brave little Bahar took it in stride. She put out her hand to hold steady my lund. She licked first the shiny head with her tongue. That in itself made my lund jerk several times. On one hand she moved her lips over the head and started taking it in her mouth, on the other hand Giridhari carefully lowered her hips slowly allowing his thick lund to slither into her chut.

With his lund buried in her chut Giridhari held the position without moving. I got busy slowly fucking her mouth. Unluckily Bahar was not yet used to taking in a cock like mine and started gagging,

I did not want to make it unpleasant to Bahar and hence I said, "Bravo, little angel. Let's call it day. We will do cock sucking step by step. For now pay attention to Giridhari's lund."

Reluctantly Bahar pulled out my lund from her mouth. Manjula took it from her hand and led me to the foot end of the bed from where we could watch Giridhari's lund entering Bahar's chut. By then she had lowered her hips on his lund and it was fully buried in her chut.

Giridhari said, "Everything is alright, right Bahar? Does it hurt?"

Meanwhile Manjula had returned. Silently she led me by my lund to the foot end of their bed from where could be seen the meeting of chut and lund from between their spread thighs. Bahar's bhos was dilated to the fullest. His thick penis, a ridged cylinder of solid meat, wet and slimy with their love juices was smoothly moving in and out of her chut. His heavy balls were bunched against the root of his pole. Bahar's cute little pink asshole was visible without hindrance. The ridges of the lund became visible with each throb of his lund while the little butt-hole puckered with each contraction of the pussy.

Being in superior position it was Bahar who was moving her pelvis in the coital dance. However, her strokes were getting slow and she was panting. After about fifteen strokes she was totally exhausted. Giridhari asked her to hold herself lifted up from his body. When she positioned herself Giridhari started pumping from below. By now there was enough amount of love juice to allow smooth and easy excursions of his thick lund in her narrow chut.

Bahar could not take more than ten strokes before collapsing due to exhaustion. She had yet not reached her orgasm. Giridhari pulled her down on his chest, asked to straighten her legs and turned himself taking Bahar in his arms. Once in superior position he pushed his knees between hers and spread them. Bahar wrapped her legs on his waist. Then he saw us.

We were standing by watching. Bhabhi was clinging to my neck with one arm. She was holding my lund in her other hand. I was playing with her breasts and rolling the nipples. Giridhari said, "Come on, Doctor, come over the bed. It is big enough for all of us."

We went up. Bhabhi lied down with her head towards the feet of Giridhari and Bahar. Putting of pillows under ladies' heads enabled them to view each other's fucking. We started with slow rhythm and deep penetration using the whole length of the lund. At the end of each penetration I swayed my pelvis side to side massaging the clitoris with my mons. Bhabhi's chut would then respond by contracting and squeezing my lund. At the other end I would pull the whole lund out and allow the slick head to slide over the clitoris. This would make Bhabhi's hips execute some jerks, usually forwards and backwards. Then I would stab her chut with the dagger of my lund, being careful to use only half the length. Once half of the lund was in I would slowly slide it in to the fullest and then repeat the whole cycle.

Four or five such cycles of deferential fucking and Bhabhi plummeted herself into torrential orgasm. Her body stiffened and chut went into a series of spasms milking the lund. Her eyes first rolled and then shut tightly. She drooled out saliva and goose bumps erupted on whole of her body. Her nails scratched my back. I continued pumping at a steady fast rate and released my load before her tremors subsided.

Nearby Giridhari was giving Bahar some serious fuck. Each of his strokes jerked her body some six inches upwards. She, on her part, was desperately trying to precipitate orgasm by jerking her hips in all directions in spite of the fresh wound of defloration in her chut. Giridhari knew what to do. When he neared his own release he sneaked his hand between their bodies and to her clitoris. In less than five strokes with his finger on her clitoris Bahar was swept into a glorious orgasm. Giridhari also climaxed along with her forcefully bashing his pubis on her vulva, each thump being accompanied by loud groaning and spasmodic clutching of poor Bahar in his massive arms.

Silence prevailed in the bedroom broken only by the sound of heavy breathing and occasional smooch of a kiss. Both of us guys got off pulling out our wilting dongs and took turns to go to the bathroom for much needed pee and a wash. Bahar was next while Bhabhi went in last. I reclined on the bed while Giridhari sat on sofa. Bahar came out and cuddled with me. None of us cared to put on clothes.

Bhabhi came out last. She had put on a full dress of choli, ghaghari and odhani. She saw Bahar by my side and with some hesitation walked towards Giridhari. He put out his hands and welcomed her.

Giridhari would better narrate what happened between the two of them.

12