Sister and Bhabhi at a Time Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next moment Bahar had hurled herself at me with a delighted squeal of "Bhaiya!" and her arms around my neck. After a long period of twenty days I was reminded that I had something called a lund because the girl who was hugging me was soft rounded and smooth, smelling of fresh jasmine; I felt her twin breasts on my chest. For her it might have been an innocent gesture but for me it was it was instant kick raising my cock. I had to peal her off quickly to avoid my erect cock pocking on her tummy.

With an effort I asked, "Bahar, you? At this hour? Everything o.k.?"

She told me that she and Basant had spent the day with Manjula and had been playing cards till late in the night; that Basant now was asleep while she and Manjula were up gossiping. Would I like to wake him up? I said, no.

Not to alarm Bahar I had to eat dinner and had to sleep with Manjula for that night. There was, of course, no fucking in spite of my erect lund.

Next day morning reluctantly I sat for breakfast because I was waiting for Basant to wake up. Presently he came down and we hugged. He wanted to accompany me to the farm to spend the day and I welcomed the proposal.

There was a relaxing atmosphere at the farm and we talked about almost everything under the sun. But I had a feeling that Basant wanted to ask me of something. My suspicion came out true when he asked me about fucking Manjula and why I was estranged with her.

For twenty days I was living with a fire burning in my heart, with an unbearable load on my shoulders. There was nobody around to whom I could tell my woes and now luckily Basant had come up and had opened the topic himself. I started telling what I had heard from Suleiman and once started could not hold myself. Basant as usual listened calmly asking a question here and there.

In the end he said, "There must be somebody who knows that Bhabhi has a mole on her pussy. Who could have a chance to see her naked?"

I could not think of anybody. Then suddenly he said, "Aa Hah, anybody could have seen her pussy when she was a young baby."

After some scalp scratching I remembered one of Manjula's cousin, her mama's son, some three years senior to her. As a child he must have seen the mole on his infant sister. I knew him to be a vagabond and a drunkard moving in close circles of Suleiman. It was more likely that while inebriated he might have bragged about Manjula's pussy and cleaver Suleiman might have just started the rumor.

The more we discussed the more I was convinced of Manjula's innocence. Ultimately I promised him to make up with Manjula. At the same time the fire of anger burst out in my heart. I said, "I will go and get that madarchod (mother fucker) cousin of Manjula and teach him a lesson or two by breaking his bones."

Basant said, "You do that and let the whole village know that Bhabhi has a mole on her pussy. Very cleaver, indeed."

He was very happy and in a light mood said, "And you know? If you do not fill up her chut somebody else is sure to do it."

I said, "I would first kill that guy and then her too."

With a sly smile on his face he asked, "What about me?"

"What about you?"

"Would you kill me if I ....."

"Oh, you are an exception. No I would not kill you. I will wait till you get married and then fill your virgin bride's chut in retaliation."

"And if my bride is not a virgin?"

"All the same I would see that my lund visits her chut before yours."

"I will make arrangements so that you can do that. I will marry a girl who agrees to be first fucked by you. How about that?"

"It is music to my ears running down to my pecker. But hay, wait a minute, why this talk? You, ...you .... Bahenchod .... Tu ne kya kiya kal raat mere ghar men?" (Sister fucker, what did you do in my home last night?)

"Kuchh nahin, kuchh nahin. (Nothing, nothing). I .... I ... really became bahenchod."

For a while I could not get it. Then I realised what he was saying. I said, "You mean, really you did Bahar? You scoundrel, how did you manage?"

"Yes, I fucked Bahar. I fucked Bhabhi too. But don't take it out on her, the fault was mine and Bahar's."

"Did she not object? Manjula I mean?"

"She did initially. But remember, she was hungry for three weeks, thanks to you fool. And believe me, so long as a girl has not tasted a lund she can live without it but it is very difficult to keep her chut unattended by lund after she has tasted it. So, when she saw me and Bahar kissing and pressing, her juices started flowing freely."

That was rather ironic, Basant fucking his sister as well as his Bhabhi. I burst out into loud laughter and said, "Slimy fox, you molested my pious innocent young wife. As revenge I will fuck both, your sister and your bride. What do you think Bahar will do? Will she allow me?"

The fox smiled and said, "You can try and I can recommend."

My lund immediately raised its head. I said, "Oh boy, I cannot wait for the night. You know, I also have not had a piece of ass for as long as Manjula?"

"Then let tonight be the night of the nights."

It was late in the evening. We went home. With a serious face I said, " Bahar, naughty girl! You have been found guilty of certain kind of mischief. For this you shall receive punishment. Have you anything to say?"

With mock fear she replied, " I plead guilty, Sir."

"As a punishment you are commanded to commit the same act of which you are convicted."

"But, Sir ......"

"Silence! With two persons at a time instead of one."

Meanwhile Manjula had dinner ready. She wanted to remain free to serve others but Basant and Bahar insisted upon her joining us. After dinner Basant sent Bahar home to tell their parents that they were to sleep at my house. I went to the bathroom.

When Bahar returned we all went to the bedroom, which was on the upper storey at the back of the house. Game of playing cards was suggested but I declined; my lund was demanding something juiucy.

Bahar insisted, " Come on Bhaiya, it is fun."

I said, "I want to play more interesting games."

Basant, "Giri, you and Bhabhi have not fucked for twenty days. Let this be your second suhaag raat. The main difference from the first will be our presence, because we will be here to see that you fuck and fuck proper and good."

I, "There will be another difference, This time she has a chut without a hymen."

Basant, "You rascal! Don't try to be smart, Giri, On first night also she was without hymen. You rogue, you had already taken her cherry before marriage, we know for sure."

I was surprised to hear that. I said. "That's not true. I took her virginity only after marriage."

Bahar, "Oh, What did you do on that day on the fourth floor of the house? Chanted bhajans (devotional songs)?"

Sooner or later they would come to know. So why not now? "I did fuck but not Manjula."

Basant, "If not Manjula Bhabhi, who else?"

Bahar, "Whoever it was, tell us about it. Come on Bhaiya."

My mind was racing. I said, "I will tell only on one condition."

Bahar, "We accept your condition."

Basant, " Careful, Bahar be careful in what you say. Giri is a wily goat."

Bahar, "I am not afraid of him. Giri Bhaiya, name your condition."

I, "Are you sure? You cannot fall back on your word after hearing my condition."

Bahar, "I will not fall back."

Basant, "Bahar, you are sure to fall back; if not on your word, on your bed for sure."

Bahar, "I would rather fall back on the bed."

I, "O.K. then, here we go. Consider this night as my second wedding night with you as my dulhan."

Everybody was stunned. There was complete silence for couple of minutes and then Manjula and Basant burst out hooting and clapping hands out of joy. Bahar blushed to deep pink like a real bride and protested, "No. no, no, and no. That is Bhabhi's privilege."

Manjula, "I give you that privilege as a gift. Go ahead, give us the pleasure of watching ....."

Bahar was feeling very shy. She could not look up. With the head bowed down she sat twisting her fingers. She was looking so innocent and vulnerable that I for a moment doubted if I would be able to fuck her.

As a starter I asked, "Don't you like me, Bahar?"

She nodded her head without speaking or looking at me. I tried to reassure her saying, " I will be very careful. I know you have fresh wound in your chut..."

Bahar blushed a shade pinker than before. She turned to Basant with murderous look in her eyes and suddenly flew at him plummeting with her fists on his chest, arms, shoulders where ever she could saying, "You had to tell him every thing, Bhaiya!"

Basant took some beating while laughing. Then he held her wrists and said calmly, "I told him everything because he told me everything."

Bahar was still struggling to free herself. I went to them and caught her from behind pinning her arms by the side of her body. She felt so good, tender and soft like a flower, I said, "Come my Little Flower, it is all in the family; no harm done."

Nuzzling her neck and smelling her intoxicating aroma I walked backwards to the bed and sat there taking her in my lap. When I released my hold she cuddled against me throwing her arms around my neck. I made space for her wide hips by spreading my thighs. I supported her with my arm around her waist. I touched her ear with my lips and asked, "Do I deserve a girl like you?"

She answered by planting a long kiss on my cheek even as goose pimples burst out on her body. I was tempted to kiss her sweet lips but I restrained myself and started from her forehead. I did not have to hold her head; actually she was presenting different parts of her face to my mouth for kiss. That way I kissed almost whole face except her lips. I knew she of her own was not going to ask for a kiss on the mouth, so I lifted her face with a finger under her chin and lowered my head. She closed her eyes. I just touched her quivering soft lips. I felt a fine tremor coursing through her body. On my part the cock hardened to a degree higher. I pecked her mouth several times and she let me do it without moving.

Then I pressed lips to lips and rubbed across. But then it was not easy with dry lips. I therefore licked her lips with my tongue. As expected she immediately withdrew her face and wiped her mouth. Next time I approached her mouth she would just move and avoid contact. At last I had to hold her head and mash my lips on hers, She squirmed but I held fast and ravished her lips by licking, nibbling, sucking and biting. After some time she relaxed and put her hands on my cheeks.

I felt her shy tongue on my lips. She did all that I had done to her and some more. Boldly she tried to part my lips and push her tongue in my mouth. For the play I kept my lips tightly closed and did not give way. She tried desperately and in the end broke the kiss. I could not hold myself from laughing at her predicament. She then realized that I was just joking and gave me a small sharp pinch with her sharp nails. No sooner my mouth rounded into an 'O' she sealed it with hers and pushed her tongue in.

I gracefully accepted defeat and allowed her to have her way. She ran her tongue in al corners of my mouth, twirled with my tongue and licked my lips from one end to other. I tried to suck on it but she was on the move all the while till at last she started fucking my mouth.

When there was a break in the kiss she told me, "Do as I did, it is very exciting"

"Is it so?" I asked, "I will try as you say. But I am already excited, look." I took her hand and put it on my lund. She hid her face in my shoulder and held the lund in her fist. Following her advice I lifted her face and resumed the French kiss with my tongue in her mouth.

While the kiss continued her hand slowly went up and down the length of my cock. I was caressing her thigh through her dress starting at the knee and gradually going up towards her bhos. Her ghaghari and odhani were sliding up with my hand exposing first her knee and then her creamy thigh. I could not go far, however because she firmly removed my hand and cross locked her legs.

I gently eased her backwards to lie flat on the bed. Our mouths stuck again like rear ends of dogs after fucking. I put my hand on her tummy and caressed the soft skin before slowly creeping up towards her breast. I could hardly feel the boob through her clothes when she once again caught my wrist and removed my hand.

I then made my tongue stiff like a cock and with movements in and out of her mouth I started fucking her mouth. The intoxicating effect of my tongue relaxed her and I captured her young breast in my palm.

It seemed that everything related to Bahar was destined to be a surprise to me on that day. Her breasts were no exception. I cupped one breast and found it to be much bigger than expected of a delicate girl like her. It filled my palm and overflowed. It was soft but resilient. I caressed it with light touch before shifting to the other. They were so sweet that unknowingly my hand gave a couple of hard squeezes making Bahar scream out of pain.

Not satisfied with her covered boobs I pulled out her odhani and attacked the hooks on her choli. Boy, these girls make everything difficult for the man, I don't know why. I could not unhook even one of them. My hand alternated between the breast and the hooks while she relentlessly continued sucking my lips.

At last when I forcefully tried to insinuate my fingers under the lower band of her choli she broke the kiss and removed my hand. With deft fingers she unhooked all the hooks in a matter of seconds. As if few seconds were a long period of time without kiss she eagerly joined mouth to mouth leaving the opened choli unattended. With great pleasure I opened the flaps of choli and bared her magnificent breasts.

I grabbed her boobs and fondled them, one after the other before caressing them with my fingertips. One more surprise was awaiting me: her nipples. For the breasts of that size I expected large nipples, but hers were small like berries. I could have missed them had they not been stiff in excitement. I ran my fingers over the bumpy areolas and flicked the nipples. I pinched them and pulled them by taking them between my thumb and forefinger. Bahar kept on holding my wrist all the while without resisting.

I shifted my mouth to those sweet nubbins and my hand to her thigh. She started writhing as soon as my lips touched her nipple. I nibbled at it picking it up with my lips. Then I ran my tongue all over the areola and the nipple. I opened my mouth and took the nipple, the areola and sizable portion of the breast in my mouth. I gradually let out the breast till only the nipple was left in and started sucking on it. The nipple like lund became turgid and enlarged. Bahar ran her fingers in my hair and arched her back pushing her breast into my face. Her excitement escalated fast. Her breathing became rapid and irregular and face became flushed. Sounds like Aah, Ooh, Uss escaped her throat in spite of her efforts to keep quiet.

With my hand on her thigh I lifted my head to look at Basant and Manjula. Incidentally they were looking at us. I said, "You, bahenchod, see that you fuck my wife proper and full or I will cut your dick and feed it to the dogs."

Bahar put her fingers on my mouth and prevented me from speaking further on those lines. I saw that Manjula had Basant's erect cock in her fist and was giving him a slow tantalizing hand job. I whispered in Bahar's ear, "Do you see your brother's lund? See how Manjula is making love to it. Do you feel like trying on mine?"

Bahar turned to her side and hid her face. But her shyness did not prevent her hand going to my lund. She took it in her fist without hesitation and started up and down strokes. My pelvis gave a couple of jerks and the lund stiffened to its bursting point.

Basant said, "Out, you botha, what did you tell her? Let's all hear it."

"I did not say anything unusual, simply asked her to look the way Manjula is making love to your lund, and would she not like to do same to mine?"

"Bahar, for once, Giri is right. Remember that his lund has not seen chut for twenty days Don't tease him, let him have his way."

Bahar followed his advice, I could feel her thighs relaxing. Now she allowed my hand to caress her smooth thighs. As my hand crept up towards her bhos it took with it her ghaghari baring more and more of her thighs. Eventually the ghaghari slided up to her waist and her vulva was exposed in all its glory.

Instinctively she turned on her side pulling up her legs. I sat up and turned her on her back and straightened her legs. She covered her eyes.

She had perfectly shaped legs with smooth creamy skin. The thighs were rounded and heavy, touching each other from knees below to the bhos above. Her hips were wide and rounded with flat belly in front, high mons veneris separating it from the fleshy pussy.

Talking about her bhos, it was rather darkish in color in contrast to the rest of her body. Black, silky, springy hair covered her mons and outer parts of major labia. The labia were thick and in contact with each other along the central slit looking like closed door of a house. At the time the whole vulva was wet with slimy love juice and was exuding sweet intoxicating odor.

I caressed her thighs with light touch of the fingers starting at knees and going upwards. Bahar squirmed and thrashed and bent her legs and tried half heartedly to remove my hands but I persisted and eventually reached her bhos.

Before running my fingers on her vulva I bent down and kissed the cunt lips like her oral lips. As expected she grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up over her body. As she fixed her mouth to mine I covered her bhos with the palm of my hand.

She opened her thigh to make way for my hand. I pressed up on and rubbed the cushiony swollen vulva by rotating the palm. The bhos secreted fresh quota of love juice wetting my hand. I ran my fingers along the length of labia from back to front on one side and from front to back on the other. I ran one finger in the wet slit caressing the petals of the smaller labia the clitoris and the mouth of her chut. Gingerly I pushed one finger in the choot expecting her to wince due to pain. When nothing happened I confirmed by asking herm "Does this hurt?"

She shook her head in negative and spread her thighs wider. Gently I ran my finger all over inside her warm chut and rubbed on the G spot. Her muscles contracted without causing pain. Emboldened I tried and succeeded in entering her chut with first two and then three fingers. Keeping the thumb pressed against clitoris I finger fucked her chut with slow strokes. She continued ravaging my mouth.

Both of us were excited to the bursting point. I asked, "Bahar, little flower, are you ready for the lund?"

She said, "Yes ...."

I was eager to push my lund in her juicy pussy but being recently deflowered she was likely to feel pain especially with a thick lund like mine. To minimize it I thought of leaving the actual penetration under her control.

To achieve this I rolled over on my back and made her sit on my upper thighs. She had to widen her legs, which in turned widened her pussy too. My lund was lying erect on my tummy like the trunk of a fallen tree. With my hands on her hips I adjusted her bhos on my lund in such a way that the shaft accommodated itself in the crack, the cock head kissing the clitoris. I then showed her movements back and forth on the wet lund like a wagon on a rail. She picked up the tempo and was rocking like an experienced lady when Basant came to us.

He was naked with his erect lund pointing up and forwards. I told Bahar, "Little Flower, kiss your Bhaiya's lund."

Bahar by now had shed some of her inhibitions. She smiled and turned her face to Basant who bent forwards a little to bring his lund to her mouth.