Sister and Bhabhi at a Time Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantyaak
vantyaak
298 Followers

She kissed the tip with her closed lips and giggled.

"Now take him in your mouth, "

When she was busy holding Basant's lund and opening her mouth I lifted her vulva from my tummy held my lund up right and gave it a shove sending about half of its length inside her chut. She gave a jerk and her mouth remained open into a voiceless gape. I stopped moving for few seconds and then lifted her hips pulling out some part of the lund. She must have felt some pain on penetration but bravely took it in stride.

Bahar put out her hand to hold steady her brother's lund. She licked first the shiny head with her tongue, That in itself made his lund jerk several times. She moved her lips on the cock head and gradually took the lund in her mouth. At the same moment I could feel her chut contracting on my lund. Carefully I lowered her hips allowing my lund to slither in her chut.

With my lund fully inserted in her chut her vulva came to rest on my mons with clitoris firmly pressed against the root of the lund. I held the position without moving. Basant however got busy slowly fucking her mouth on her brother's lund. Unluckily Bahar was not yet used to taking in a cock like her brother's and had lot of gagging,

Basant said, "Bravo, little angel. Let's call it day. We will do cock sucking step by step. For now pay attention to Giridhari's lund."

Reluctantly Bahar pulled out Basant's lund from her mouth. Manjula took it from her hand and led him away to the foot end of the bed from where they could watch my lund entering Bahar's chut.

I asked, "Everything is alright, right Bahar? Does it hurt?"

In a low voice she said, "It is not that bad. I can take it."

And take she could. With amazing skill she played up on my lund. She waited for some time during which we savored the test of my lund fully buried in her tight chut. Then she lifted her hips for few inches and dropped down. Apparently the movement was painless because she repeated it soon, lifting herself higher this time so that more of the lund could come out. Again she allowed the lund to slide back into her chut. Gradually her strokes became more forceful and deep. As her excitement escalated she started fucking my lund like a pro. She executed every conceivable movement of female pelvis, up and down forwards and backwards, side way swaying, rotating, gyrating you name it. Besides being rubbed upon, my lund was moved in all directions like the gear handle of a car or a joy stick of a video game. The positive point was the fact that she was able to control the depth of penetration. She fucked with varying length of lund up her chut.

More than her I was the one worried about the wound in her chut. When I told her to slow down she said, "I don't do anything. It just happens. I cannot control it."

Poor girl, caught in the frenzy of fucking. To help her I once again took her in my arms and turned around assuming superior position. Immediately she spread her thighs and locked her legs around my waist. My lund was caught in the grip of her chut.

I lied down on her pliant body without moving for some time. Her restlessness subsided to a large extent but the riot in her chut did not abate. Ripples after ripples emanated in the chut milking the lund even while it was not moving. I was afraid that I might climax early without fucking her. So I had no other option but to fuck her and fuck her good.

I kissed her, held one of her boobs lightly in my palm and pulled out half the length of the lund. I waited for a second and slid in. Then I pulled out a little more and pushed in. It tool about ten strokes before I pulled out the whole lund. I did not increase my speed. Her chut was tight and there was constant milking action making the fucking extremely pleasurable, at the same time difficult to hold off the orgasm.

Bahar however could not tolerate slow fucking, She tried to compensate by moving her pelvis but the efforts were tiring. At last she said, "Bhaiya, what is the matter? Are you tired? Fuck me fast and hard or I will go crazy."

With some trepidation I increased the speed and force of my strokes. Once started there was no holding back, I could not control myself. I fucked her fast and forcefully bashing her mons with my mons. I fucked her with her legs pulled up high in the air as well as with her legs clamped together straight on the bed. I changed the angle of my penetration to rub the cock head on every nook and cranny of her vagina. I mercilessly pounded her pussy as if it were my last fuck in the life.

She on her part, clung to me by her arms and legs and moved her hips every other way to trip over to an orgasm. However, she was not succeeding, her efforts were becoming weak and her breathing strained. At this point I passed my hand between our bellies and made a bee line to the clitoris. Slick with secretions, stiff and engorged clitoris was not hard to locate. As soon as my fingertip ran around the small head of the clitoris Bahar was engulfed into a massive orgasm.

At first she went rigid and immobile except rapid flutter of her vagina. Within seconds her body was caught into a series of shudders which almost threw me off. Her arms and legs clenched and unclenched repeatedly. It was her pelvis which performed the amazing feat of all kinds of movements in spite of the heaviness of her hips. The vagina contracted spasmodically and milked the lund.

I tried to ride her orgasm by keeping the lund deeply pushed into her chut. However, the vagina worked wonders on my lund and it could not stay immobile. Besides, I was also end of my tether. Involuntarily fucking movements started on my part and I climaxed before her orgasm was over. With a roar I could feel the powerful jerking of my lund unloading glob after glob of thick semen in her tight chut.

On the other side Basant was also done with fucking Manjula. There was silence in the room broken by the sound of heavy breathing and occasional smooch of a kiss. I came off when my lund started wilting and went to the bathroom. I peed, washed my lund and came out. I reclined on the sofa without bothering about clothes.

Basant and Bahar were next to use bath room. They came out and settled on the bed, again, without any clothes. Manjula however, came out from the bathroom fully clothed in choli, ghaghari and odhani and with some hesitation walked to me. I welcomed her out stretching my hands.

You know what happened then.

vantyaak
vantyaak
298 Followers