All Comments on 'Six Times a Night'

by blondechristine2012

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
ardoardoover 8 years ago
Hot

Long but excellent !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Crazy

I stopped at page 4! No means No !

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 8 years ago
Wonderful writing as always!

Quite a wicked and entertaining story... nice buildup to the sex. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good story.

A few pronoun slips here and there, but the story is rich with imagery and feeling.

horny_gurl55horny_gurl55over 8 years ago
Forced

i also quit on page 4 no means no so it borders on forced ..raped sex

Zeke503Zeke503over 8 years ago
Force - NO

In a situation like this I hardly ever agree with someone who signs as Anonymous, but if this case I agree and with 'Gurl55 ........ This is RAPE and I did not continue after that either. I don't feel that it should have been labeled as Incest, it should have been labeled as Non-Consent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

I know it's rape and incest but want to tell you my wife love to have this done to her. I never brought that type of roll play up it was all her wishes. I was raised to respect women and to put them up on a higher level !

U have to remember women bring life into this world and man kills it.

Keep writing please. My wife has been gone now for 3 hrs and what we did was role play. You can write anything you like this America

Lo_PanLo_Panover 8 years ago
Slow start.....

It's a slow start, that failed to grab my attention.

Wildguyversion69Wildguyversion69over 8 years ago

I was kept interested and enjoyed this story. Can't wait to read more.

gobears85gobears85over 8 years ago
Worth the wait

Long story, but worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I so love young me too!!

have had 4 in my life, one was just 18, a friend of my son's. he took me over and over and over again in my basement. Each was a student and living in our home. My husband knew about them all and we videoed them and we enjoy watcjhing them now together husband and wife and then we make love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love

Ohh god, as I read your story my fantasies about my nephew came flooding back. I loved your approach and restraint. The story was so detailed and the resistance turned into such beautiful play in my mind. Steve is 18 and wil be leaving to go to college after this summer is over. I want my nephew in so many wicked ways and after reading your story I realize how bad I need it. You made my so wet, I'll make him so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A great story, well written, was focused and good detail. Its nice to read a story of an aunt & nephew having a sexual relationship in the way you wrote it. Yes, we need another long chapter, so Christina can tell Jack and things will work out I am sure. Jack will come back to support her hopefully and they can have a sexual relationship again for a few months and find an alternative way after that. Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pick a viewpoint, FFS

We, then she, then her, then I, then their, then my, haven't you heard of proof-reading? And for future reference, a fair-haired male is a BLOND; adding the 'e' on the end makes it feminine.

And WTF happened at page 4? 'No' means fucking 'No', don't you understand that? This site has distinct and clearly laid out rules for what kind of content there can be, they've set a bar, and greasing under it by writing how much she enjoyed it afterwards is a cheap, sleazy tactic. I fucking hate ambush Non-Con, there is a section for that, take this garbage there so the freaks who get off on pretending it's not rape can get their rocks off. 1 star, and I won't be reading anymore of your shit, believe me.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 8 years ago
Excellent story - worthy of 5 Stars

I personally didn't have any problem with the 'forced' aspect of this story, I think it added to the level of lust shown by both Glenn and Christina.

I enjoyed the cuckolding aspect of the story, especially as it was taken to its extreme - made pregnant by her lover!

All in all an excellent story, can we have more on a similar theme please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's called RAPE

This belongs in the "I was a serial RAPIST" section

Nothing erotic about it.

blondechristine2012blondechristine2012over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all those brave 'anonymouses.'

It really is so kind of you to let us read your bile. It must be wonderful for you to get such crap off your chests.

Are you just one anony or more than that?

macsporranmacsporranover 8 years ago
Well you know what I think of your writing !

And this is up with your best!

Ignore Mr Anonymous, he needs a reality check, and is most likely jealous of the level of eroticism you manage to write with .

Nice one C!

th0ts0vuth0ts0vuover 8 years ago
Another Player

Actually, part of me wondered if Amanda might show up one day while Jack was away and end up joining them.

The early chats with Goff were interesting, but while it seemed that it might be Glenn luring her in, that plot line was left dangling. Despite the objections of some, well done.

AvidreaderinozAvidreaderinozover 8 years ago
Nice story

Very well crafted but I have to agree with those that suggest it is in the wrong category. Otherwise keep up the good work. 4 stars :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story!!!

This is the first time that I've ever read one of your stories and I must say I am very impressed with how well the story is written, how well the characters are written. I have had a little experience in this particular category so it did bring back some fond memories. Now I must read the rest of your stories!! Thank you

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

Greeeeaaat story, bloody fantastic and well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
GETTING PREGNANT

She must be the unluckiest woman, to have gotten pregnant whilst on the pill...give me a break....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Memories !!!

This brilliant story took me back fort years to a time that I was lucky enough to be taught by not one but two older women. The first took my virginity and we only managed to have sex when her kids were at school but the second taught me to make love while her husband was away at sea.

Thank you for bringing those memories back xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Read this before

I swear I just read this story a few days ago. Different title & author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh come on

Glen becomes Grant then Glen again.

You need a proof reader and a good editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondechristine2012@blondechristine2012
I have always loved writing and have used it both for pleasure and in my work. Recently my attention has turned more and more towards writing erotica. That was prompted by reading some stuff on Lit, so it seemed logical to publish on here. My divorce and being alone may hav...