All Comments on 'Sketches: At the Raceway'

by Wilson Spalding

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot

Wow how cool. As a race fan mself, I have heard the "show us your tits". My wife, as adventrous as I can make her, (she's submissive) she would never do that.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Great exhibitionism and voyeur goes into swinging

I love good exhibitionism and voyeurism fantasies and your writing is exceptional. I don’t comment on typos or small grammatical mistakes if it doesn’t affect the flow. You write so well in dialogue that the mind is filled with pictures of true excitement and lust.

I only discounted my score as this fantasy went into a whole new level. I’m not into group sex or swinging without an understanding between couples. It was a married couple that had obviously not seriously discussed what their rules were. What tomorrow will bring could be the start of real problems in a loving relationship and trust. Communication between these two is portrayed as very good so maybe it’s the start of a new type of relationship for them.

A sequel would only be of interest to those of us who like development of relationships and each partners true feelings coming to the forefront, or the development of a new swapping or swinging for each partner.

This was just great writing of exhibitionism and voyeur with your subtle humor and insight coming through, but the end left me unsatisfied, just my bent and not important to most.

Good entertainment.

PT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wowie!

Hot, hot, well written story. I can easily overlook a couple of grammatical errors for such an imaginative and dynamically hot story! Well done!

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 1 year ago

Jill is every bit as sexy as Jessica! This is short, sweet and hotter than a twenty dollar pistol. Loved the buildup and I love a slut. And I still have dozens of your other stories to read!

Thanks, Wilson.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWilson Spalding@Wilson Spalding
Writer. Editor. Erotica analyst. Undying optimist. Lightning rod. Avi is me. No makeup. Update, 1/24/24: More Addicted, on the way. Possible crossovers with "In a World" coming up. If you follow me, drop me a note via that "Contact" tab and share what brings you back! "Natu...