All Comments on 'Sketches – Beads & Pearls Ch. 02'

by Wilson Spalding

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Discrimination!

Why shouldn't the poor cabbie get a little of the action? Otherwise, this is yet another hot, well-written offering from Wilson Spalding. Can't wait for for the next chapter(s).

R_PetersonR_Petersonabout 16 years ago
I felt like I was there, watching all of it.

Very nicely written. You certainly painted the story in my mind and my brain loved it.

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonalmost 13 years ago
Wow.

I don't know where to begin. Just hot, hot, hot. I've read Wilson's stuff before, but somehow missed this. Fan-fucking tastic!

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 1 year ago

The first installment had me primed for this and you delivered. The story has a kind of dreamlike quality...slut heaven, slut nirvana in New Orleans. I'm anticipating Jess finally fucking some guy but I like that she kept it to sucking a couple of random dicks so far. I could love this woman. The potential makes a man weak kneed and dizzy! You've done a beautiful job of slowly lighting the fire, bit by bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWilson Spalding@Wilson Spalding
246 Followers
Writer. Editor. Erotica analyst. Undying optimist. Lightning rod. Avi is me. No makeup. Update, 1/24/24: More Addicted, on the way. Possible crossovers with "In a World" coming up. If you follow me, drop me a note via that "Contact" tab and share what brings you back! "Natu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES