All Comments on 'Skin Deep'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
sacksackalmost 19 years ago
How do you explain....

a white woman not being physically attracted to a black man for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with prejudice? Are their genetic predispositions for like skin to be attracted to like skin? I've always wondered about this, and suspect there may never be a definitive answer.

APAPalmost 19 years ago
I'm more concerned

...with finding out why my web browser has crashed three times in the course of this post (I'm now typing this on wordpad and copy/pasting. And later I'm going to back up my files and download LINUX. FUCK YOU, Ubersoft!). Sack's example of racial differences is sadly lacking (surprising, considering how talented a writer he is in general... and the quality of this morning's free speech submission). There are LOTS of reasons why the woman might find the man physically unattractive: is he obese? Is his hair worn in an unattractive style? His clothes? Does he smell bad? And most important, what is his personality? My sister-in-law used to work with a man considered to be physically GORGEOUS, to the point that when they would eat meals in restaurants while on the job, waitresses would vocally envy her. She found him physically repellent, however; his personality was so odious that she came to associate his face and form with feelings of revulsion and antipathy.

However, while skin color is hardly a valid reason to turn down a potential mate, it can add tremendous spice to the relationship, once it happens. That white woman may relish the sight of her lover's black skin against her own pale epidermis, as long as that ebony wrapping covers a package she likes on its own account. When I look at porn, I look at woman (and a few men) of all skin colors and ethnicities. Black women with mahogany skins that make men wonder if their juices taste like chocolate; white women with pale skin that reddens so beautifully when they blush or are spanked; latina Chiquitas with their beautiful asses; asian girls with their beautiful dark eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
say what

i loved the answer HUMAN,, to the field marked Race in one of your forms,,, i think,, racism, casteism,, high-low ism should get extinct just like prejudices, hatereds,, violence and wars,,,and any other means of discrimination/differentiation,,

good submission goldie angel,, i loved your being sexy article too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...