All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 21'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Clancy31015Clancy31015over 4 years ago
There's a solution...

Have Reece and Dex run into each other on campus while Dex is waiting on his sisters to finish softball practice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wedding Party

Looked like Liam was going to long dick the bride and swinger ladies silly. While cousin Sara was taking the long train from the swinger dudes and getting airtighted silly because she was too fucked out by Liam to resist. Plus it was odd that Fatima and Sylvia weren't put through their sexual paces. Fatima has proven time and again that she loves sex while on an assignment and Sylvia never shied away from workplace debachery.

Oh well another weird chapter. The end of summer would be a good close. Then maybe pick up with Dex in a sequel story in college, but this year with his new found confidence and full understanding of the power of his big dick.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 4 years ago
Maybe...

Sylvia should tip Reece off to which college Dex and his sisters are attending and Reece pop up on their doorstep right before classes begin to offer him a ride or walk in on Dex with his sisters at College.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous