All Comments on 'Slim Voyager'

by sandyb

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
perry47perry47over 16 years ago
Great Story-Long Stewardess Story Requested

I love this story mainly because of the length. I like long stories. The sex was awesome in most of it. Could you write a long story about a tall blonde stewardess who has lots of sex on commercial airlines with male passengers? Great story. Perry

FrancisromanticFrancisromanticover 15 years ago
amazing

I felt as if I too were on a journey, swept along a tide of lusty discovery, vicariously enjoying your growth and exploration with an empathetic heart. Thanks very much, well done!

lorencinolorencinoover 14 years ago
Satisfying

I loved this story particularly for the intelligent mind that takes this journey and provides a perspective that, for me, is refreshingly different to anything I've read. The story engaged my entire being.

hannaperversehannaperverseover 10 years ago
Wow!

I've never read or stayed interested in a story this long on Lit, but I was captivated & engrossed.

Don't whether this is fact or vivid imagination; it was the writing & musings in between all the sex that intrigued me. That girl is a sex machine; if she wasn't real, she'd have to be invented! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
excellent story

This is a wonderful story of love, romance, and passion, with numerous twists and turns on the way in the life of the main character. However, it really needs a follow up story to be complete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hey, what is 15 years if you wait for something good? Like a sequel or a whole new story... this one has given me immense pleasure. I’m not done with it yet. At all... but I would love some more!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous