All Comments on 'Slut Mommie Ch. 07'

by fantasy69

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
thank you

been waititng for this for so long thank you keep writing i love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I absolutely love this woman!

What a welcomed site to find my favorite character, Kate, back on the pages of Literotica. Five months is too long of a wait between chapters from someone whose writing stirs more than just hearts and minds. My only complaint here was finding this submission shorter that those in the past. hopefully this means the next chapter is just around the corner.

Can't wait to see where her public outing will take us. Keep up the great writing.

TPF1138TPF1138over 17 years ago
Another Triumph

Using Frank to get Kate admitting aloud to her lust for her daughter was inspired. I really wanted Kristy to come down stairs there at the end.

Don't forget Tommy though [as if thats likely] I think he'd like a piece of his sister as well. A three way with Kate and her children would be hotter than fire.

Anyway, I can't wait to see what Frank has planned and I hope, considering this chapters length in comparison to the others, that it won't be too long before we get to read about it.

Good work man! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
slut mommie

I love this please give us more soon....It's soo HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Smokin!!!

This chapter was just another in great series. I have relly enjoyed reading each chapter and find myself drawn back to read them again.

The developement of the situations has been superb and Kate has really grown in the story. I am like everyone else, 5 months was a long wait between chapters. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SOOO HOT!!

As usual,

a perfect addition to our favourite story! That one was so HOT! the spanking was just perfect and the pressure of Frank over her was SO amazing.

I cant wait to see what will happen with Kate. I hope that Frank is willing to share her with many more friends of tommy.

Please keep up the excellent work! We cant wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot

Great story. I thought George Lucas took forever between updates....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Future Chapters.

Love some most of the stories, but not the parts with Frank. I thnik Ass holes like him should be hung by his nuts. Believe future chapters 8, 9, 10. should include her friend Jeannine and Gina with Kate.

hammer17hammer17over 17 years ago
Well now!!!

PLEASE get rid of Frank ASAP if not sooner. He is a asswipe, needs his balls cut off.. This has been a good story except for frank. I would hate to stop reading the story because of him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Had to read every story

I really enjoyed the scene of Kate on her hands and knees in the hall. The combination of being submissive and getting caught by the daughter was pretty hot. I love the build up in these stories. This is my favorite series so far

AngieFYTREFYTREAngieFYTREFYTREabout 17 years ago
AMAZING!!

You are one of the most talended writers here.

The way you write actually makes us care about the characters and we love them!

The new twist in the plot with Frank is very interesting and we cant wait to see our lovely Kate get abused by Frank and many other friends of her son. She has to be made the slut she really is.

Please give us the next chapter soon, we cant wait anymore. This waiting for ALL THESE MONTHS just kill us. Please give us the next chapter soooooon, there are so many people waiting for that here....

PS: Frank rules!!!! he is the one that can make Kate understand what slut she really is..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story, but...

I'm with those who think Frank should be eased out of the story. He served a useful purpose here, but it's depressing to have her controlled by an asshole. Too much Frank will ruin things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
FRANK

I might agree with those that have expressed a dislike for the Frank character, simply on the grounds that I'm not sure that he should become a permanent fixture. He's a little prick and should at some point get his comeuppance. But for now I think he brings an interesting and engaging new slant to the story.

Either way its up to the author how he wants his story to proceed, I for one can't see a time when I won't be interested.

TPF1138TPF1138about 17 years ago
FRANK

I might agree with those that have expressed a dislike for the Frank character, simply on the grounds that I'm not sure that he should become a permanent fixture. He's a little prick and should at some point get his comeuppance. But for now I think he brings an interesting and engaging new slant to the story. Either way its up to the author how he wants his story to proceed, I for one can't see a time when I won't be interested.

TPF1138TPF1138about 17 years ago
More Please!!

That is all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pooped?

" I denied it but as much as I tried not to, my daughter's perfect ass pooped into my mind. "

I love it... hahaha, WHAT an argument AGAINST proof reading. If everything was proof read, we'd never get gems like this one...

DianisDianisalmost 14 years ago
PLIZZZZZZZ HAVE DAUGHTER MOTHER MOMENT

CANNOT BELIEVE THIS MOM HAS SO MUCH ENERGY, BUT I WOULD HAVE FOLLOWED THE DAUGHTER THIS DAY, INSTEAD OF GOING OVER TO HER SONS FRIENDS ARMS AND DICK, WHICH IS PROBABLY WHAT WE GET IN THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER.

KEEP IT UP, AM ALL WET, MMM

DI

skiphorneskiphorneabout 13 years ago
Love your stories!!!!!

I know I'm being critical, but have someone with grammar & spelling knowledge edit your fabulous stories. Think of this analogy, "I'd rather have bacon than sausage, but then again, maybe not."

Than is a choice, then is difference in time.

Keep writing, I've cum many, many times to your stories..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
request

pls write further...i have been waiting so long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ring...ring...Hello? :-)

Slut married mother AND developing twisted exhibitionist....loved it!...especially the phone call scene. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Slut and daughter

Loved the part with Kate and her daughter. But the part with Frank was not. Lose him. There are better scenarios without him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
lose frank

yes your stories are great but franks gotta go. the whole incest angle is much more erotic with the sole desire of sharing yourself amoungst your family. frank adds a creepy disturbing element your readers arent looking for and its hardon deflating. it doesnt involve any family members and turns everything sad and less meaningful if shes just a slut then whatever its a different kinda story but its a mistake, so wrap it up by killing him off or something so the reader isnt distracted by all the terrible things that could happen to her... ill leave it at that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Frank...

Frank is not good for the story...

That was/is a mistake....

RJalexRJalexover 10 years ago
Frank

Yea, Frank is an ASS...Maybe he will step in front of a bus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BETTER STILL

laying in bed (lying)

god (God) (29)

heart beats (heartbeats) (2)

tea shirt (T)

Was there any girls (Were)

god damn (goddamn)

near by (nearby)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So Hot!!!

Amazingly hot story. Love the whole series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good story

It was a great story till she was blackmailed by her sons jerk of a friend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great story except for the blackmail by the Frank character. It turns me off instantly, and this series would be excellent without it. Get rid of Frank the scum.

doughchmdoughchmabout 1 year ago

Get rid of Frank, kill him off. Otherwise a great series .

TotosRevengeTotosRevengeabout 1 year ago

I detest coercion. Frank is a pig, end of story. Damn fine writer but that made this one chapter that was not for me.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear9 months ago

I love that Kate will fuck Frank because she desires to be humiliated & fused by him. & to take his cock & anybody else's cock that he forces her to. Just lick my own slut mum

šŸ’¦ šŸ’¦ šŸ’¦ šŸ’¦ šŸ’¦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous