Slut Mommie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was spanking me harder and harder, making me shiver with excitement. I hung on to his neck as my husband punished me. In my mind I imagined he was punishing me for what I did...for what I did with our son...for what I did with Frank and with Suzie and with Gina and Elaine...and...oh my god, our son! Oh god I couldn't stand it, I needed more!!!

Suddenly we heard footsteps approaching the kitchen and my husband quickly pulled my nightshirt down gasping, having difficulty controlling his breathing. It was Tommy. He walked into the kitchen saying hi and grabbed a cup of coffee. I was sexually frustrated being teased by my daughter and my husband without a release but couldn't do anything about it. We made small conversation and my husband excused himself to get ready for work.

At one time during the morning I asked Tommy what his plans were for today and he said he was going to hang out with Gina. The thought of the two of them "hanging out" brought vivid thoughts of Gina's pussy to my mind. I felt a little jealous, part of me wanted to be with him and another part wanted to be with Gina, it was so confusing!

Soon after my husband and Tommy left the phone rang. I picked it up thinking it could be Tommy.

"Hallo?" I said into the phone.

"Kate?"

"Yes, who's this?"

"It's Frank..."

My heart froze! I couldn't say a word as the dreaded phone call I was so much anticipating became a reality!

"Kate are you still there?"

"Yes, what do you want Frank?"

"You know what I want, I want you and you want the pictures back."

"Ok Frank, how do I get them back?" I said with a trembling voice.

"Hmmm...I like your eagerness, are you excited?"

"Frank, please, I just want to get those pictures back."

Although I knew my daughter who was still in the house could not hear me, I lowered my voice.

"I know you do and you will...if you do exactly what I say."

"What do you want?" I said in a cold voice.

"I want you to check for me if you're excited...touch your pussy."

"What! I will not!"

For some reason my body tensed and my breathing became deeper. How dare he ask me something like that!

"You will, it's the only way you'll get them back."

I felt trapped. As much as I despised him, I felt I didn't have much choice. I would go along with what he wanted for the moment. I waited a few moments but he didn't say anything. I turned away from the stairs in case my daughter came downstairs and inconspicuously placed my hand inside my panties. I was surprised to find my pussy already wet.

"Ok, I'm doing it, now what?" I said.

"Good, are you wet?"

"No."

"You're lying Kate, that's not the way to get your pictures back," He said and I could almost visualize him smiling.

"Ok, I am, you're satisfied?" I said after a short pause, my face becoming beet red.

"Good, now rub it in circles as if you're masturbating."

I couldn't believe what this demented person wanted me to do!

"No way, you might have gotten the satisfaction of fucking me but no more!" I almost yelled into the phone frustrated at my situation.

I also realized with a startled bewilderment that my hand was still inside my panties. I felt the confusion between decency and hate for that person and the perverted pleasure his demands were insinuating creeping into my mind.

"Kate, Kate, Kate...I could easily post your pictures all over the internet, better yet, I could e-mail them to your husband...how would you like that?" He said with a laugh.

"You wouldn't..." I gasped in panic.

"Please don't...Jesus, I'll do it...ok...here."

I felt the horror of those pictures getting out and quickly rubbed my pussy. Another surprise was that I immediately felt pleasure and more moisture flood it.

"Yeah, I can hear your heavy breathing...good girl, now stick your fingers in it," He demanded.

Giving up to Frank's perverted pleasures I slid them in and moaned. What else could I have done? I did not want those pictures reaching my husband, it would definitely cause him to divorce me and I was afraid that I would loose my kids. I tried very, very hard not to enjoy myself but those fingers...god those fingers just wouldn't stop!

"Now take them out and taste yourself Kate."

I did. I didn't want to but I did. I placed my fingers in my mouth and sucked my own juices softly moaning into the phone, forgetting who listened to my moans on the other end. The thought of doing that with my daughter just upstairs added to my pleasure and excitement. Part of me wanted the release I was denied this morning.

"You're a good slut Kate, now are you alone in the house?"

"No...my daughter's here, she's upstairs."

"Uhmmm, Kristy...she's a hot little number, her tits and her ass...I'd love to fuck that wouldn't you Kate?"

His question caught me off guard.

"N...no, of course not, she's my daughter," I whispered.

"That sounded a little hesitant, have you had sexual thoughts about your daughter? Come on Kate, tell me."

Oh god no, no he couldn't know!

"No, no I haven't."

I denied it but as much as I tried not to, my daughter's perfect ass pooped into my mind.

"You never thought about her full tits...dark nipples, the kind of nipples you wanna lick and bite?"

"No...please."

"I can tell you're getting excited...I can tell you thought of her, you'd probably want to eat her pussy wouldn't you Kate? Your own daughter's pussy..."

I listened to this man I hated but my hand instinctively reached down to my hot, wet pussy.

"Ahhh...no, please stop," I begged.

"You'd like to run your tongue between those young pussy lips and suck them into your mouth...taste those juices flowing into your mouth and tongue fuck your daughter until she cums, wouldn't you Kate? Tell me!"

I leaned against the wall with my eyes closed and my hand moving in circles over my wet pussy.

"Oh god no...oh god...ahhh...I don't know...oh please, what are you doing to me?" I moaned into the phone realizing what I said.

I don't know? I don't know? She was my daughter for Christ sake!

"Are you playing with yourself? I can tell you are, I can tell by your gasping and heavy breathing, tell me Kate."

My hand was moving faster over my clit making me crazy with lust.

"Yes...yes I'm playing with my pussy..." I whispered.

"Good, now imagine your beautiful daughter naked in front of you, her luscious tits with hard nipples freely moving as she walks up close."

"No, no Frank stop..." I moaned squeezing my eyes shut desperately trying not to imagine what he was saying.

"Her hairless pussy with puffy little lips just waiting for you to touch, tell me Kate, will you touch your daughter?"

"No, no I won't!"

I fought it, with all my will I fought the suggestions he was putting into my mind!

"But she wants you to, she's so close waiting for you to touch her."

"No, oh god noooooooo..." I moaned loosing my mind.

"Do you want to touch her? Do you want to feel your own daughter? Tell me Kate!"

"Oh god...oh goooooooood...ahhhhhhh..."

"You do, don't you? I can tell, just let it go, touch her, feel her pussy."

"Yes, god damn you yes."

I nearly screamed into the phone wanting to cum, my hand flying across my engorged clit.

"Good slut, now do you have panties on?"

"Yes," I whispered hoarsely.

"I want you to take them off, do it now Kate."

My hands were trembling as I reached down and quickly pulled my panties off of me throwing them on the near by chair.

"Do you have them off now?"

"Yes."

"Now take your shirt off so you are completely naked."

Again I quickly pulled the shirt off and stood there naked trembling with excitement.

"Are you naked?"

"Yes."

"Are your nipples hard?"

"God yes," I whispered into the phone squeezing them.

"Reach down and touch your pussy. Is it wet?"

I ran my hand down and touched my pussy...my wet pussy moaning softly.

"Oh god yes it's dripping."

"Would you like someone to lick you, to caress your pussy with their tongue and make you squeal with pleasure?"

"Oh yes...ahhh...yes."

My hand rapidly moved over my clit and I could feel the pressure building up within me, my body waiting for the release I needed.

"Do you want your daughter there right now?"

"Oh god...ahhh...ohhh...ahhh..."

"Answer me Kate, do you want your daughter licking you, licking your pussy until you cum?"

I didn't know what was happening to me, I just lost it. I stood there in our hallway completely naked masturbating and all I could think of was Kristy.

"Yes...oh god..." I moaned hard into the phone, my body hot with desire.

"You want her mouth down between your spread open legs drinking your wetness?"

"Yes...oh god...yes," I moaned like a slut not thinking about the fact that I was expressing my desires for my own daughter.

"What about your asshole, do you want your daughter to lick your asshole with her wet tongue?"

"Yes, my asshole too yes, I want it."

I was out of control, my body shaking with pleasure. The thought of someone licking my asshole became overbearingly strong.

"Bend over Kate, bend over with your ass to the stairs so when your daughter comes down she can see what kind of slut mom she has."

I did, my god I did. I quickly spread my legs and keeping them straight I bent over spreading my ass cheek with my hand, doing as I was told.

"Oh god...oh yes, god I'm bent over..."

"Do you want her to see you like that?"

Another disgustedly perverse thought, my own daughter seeing me like that! No matter how much I tried not to do this, my sexually stimulated mind immediately flashed images of Kristy watching me do this from the stairs.

"Yes...ahhh...yes, I want her to see me like that."

"Stick your finger in your ass Kate."

My breathing came in gasps as I quickly felt my asshole with my trembling hand and slid one finger in.

"Uhhh..." I moaned as I felt my anal ring give way.

"Is it in? Now fuck your asshole with it."

"Ahhh...ohhh...ohhh...oh my god!"

Why did I give myself into this man so easily? Why did I let him control me like that? The only answer was that I had to, I had to do this to get my pictures back! The enjoyment and the pleasure my body felt was all secondary to my mission, or was it?

"Are you fucking your asshole Kate?"

"Yesss..."

"Are you being a slut?"

"Yes...oh god yes."

"Tell me, I want to hear it coming from you."

I hesitated a moment thinking of admitting to this man what I felt at the moment, shamelessly displaying my body in my own house, but than the words just came out of my mouth...

"I'm a slut...my god, I'm a fucking slut," I whispered into the phone closing my eyes and ramming the finger deep into my willing asshole.

"Good, now you're going to be my slut this evening and do what ever I tell you to do, understand?"

I stiffened up realizing what he was asking. If I allowed him to have his way with me, what kind of perverse things would he do to me? I felt sick to my stomach just thinking about it but another part of me felt...pleasurable anticipation. I had to do what he asked me to do, I just had to.

"Yes," My whisper was barely audible.

"I can't hear you Kate, say it!" He snapped into the phone.

"Yes, I will be your slut this evening," I said sternly into the phone and the words coming out of my mouth combined with my own finger still fucking my asshole made me moan and really feel like a slut. This was so much like my fantasy, to be used by someone...someone that was able to fuck all my holes and treat me like a cheap cock receptacle, to cum inside me and on my tits and in my mouth! The degrading thoughts made my mind a blank void of sexual perversity.

"Oh god I will be your slut, I will do whatever you want me to do Frank! OH YES, I'm such a slut!"

I couldn't stop it, the words freely coming out of my mouth sent more pleasurable sensations through my pussy and my ass! I collapsed on the floor kneeling and spread my legs as wide as I could fingering my asshole and moaning into the phone. Looking over my shoulder towards the stairs I imagined my daughter walking out of her room and looking down at me! What would she do? What would she think? Would she call me a slut? Would she spank me for it? Ohhh...yes...

I took my finger out and slapped my own ass which sent shivers up and down my spine. I wanted so much to cum, my body lusting for the pleasurable sensation but I couldn't...I just wasn't close enough, I needed a cock, I needed someone else to do this to me!

"Ahhhhuuuhhh..." I moaned with frustration into the phone.

As if reading my thoughts and my predicament, Frank laughed into the phone.

"Don't worry Kate, if you're a good slut tonight, I'll make sure you'll cum many times."

The words made me realize I was really in for it.

"Now here is what I want you to wear and where I want you to meet me."

I listened on the phone to his demands and my heart sunk as I imagined myself in those clothes walking around in public...

12