All Comments on 'Smile, Please, folks!'

by MattblackUK

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
Why would Sally fight the divorce

She was slut for his parents. And the parent and sister will die lonely and broke. Over all a good story.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

your last paragraph shifts mid sentence from the guys POV to his mothers

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 4 years ago
Talk about a screwed up family...

I knew if anyone could straighten them out, it was MattblackUK. Good story!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

An interesting premise for a story, but the ending felt very abrupt. After that level of betrayal, some more details on the consequences would've been nice. His parents were degenerates, seducing their daughter and daughter-in-law... none of them would be able to escape the stink of that scandal.

What happened to the father after he lost his business, went bankrupt, and presumably got divorced? Did he blow his brains out? Drink himself to death? Jump off a roof?

I was curious what happened to Kim and Sally as well.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Has plenty of potential but seemed to be lacking and kind of feels unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Interesting premise... cuckolded by the parents. But left a bit out.. How did he not recognize his father was an ass? that his mother was at least complacent. His sister was 'haunted' but went along..why? Much less why the poor sap's wife let her inlaws fuck her. the end was rushed. still a 4 for ingenuity.

gamblnluck

carindenniscarindennisalmost 4 years ago

Too confused at the end. The shits got what they deserved, but the explanation of the father was FAR too confusing.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Er...different

So you wrote this Matt...and Randi edited it...hmm?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not enough story

Strangely enough, this needed a LOT more detail. It fells oddly incomplete. Too many unanswered questions or answers that were too short. Thanks for the effort but this could have been a lot better.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What Became of Sally and Kim?

A follow up would be welcome. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This was lazy. It creates a million questions that have no answers because there is no character development. I truly will never understand why people write these flash stories that are not closed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nasty!

Five stars worth of nasty! You loaded enough kink into this story to allow it to fly above the shitstorm that is sure to come when our moral arbiters decide that you are the morally bankrupt one for writing this story. Congratulations!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Kinf of interesting, kind of incomplete.

Wife got high and just decided to become a cheating slut? His parents were monsters, his wife and sister were cheating lying selfish bitches, and this husband and brother never had a clue?

Relationships and marriages that shallow don't deserve to last. The whole family did him a favor. Now if he can just become smart and discerning enough to find a real woman he will end up doing OK.

Thanks for the effort.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

Just plain stupid. Sorry for being blunt, but it is true!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Good story as far as it went. But why do the really interesting stories and up being so short, while the trashy ones drone on for multiple pages or unending chapters. The revenge was pretty good for our internet times, but a little physical retribution would have been nice.

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 4 years ago
Will there be more?

Good but it seems incomplete - hard to score.

stev2244stev2244almost 4 years ago

Haha, just slightly over the top, but very entertaining.

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

Good story but very rushed at the end. What happened to his wife? Did they ever sit down and actually talk about what had happened? Did his parents end up in a trailer? I think I just wanted more because I was enjoying it so much. 4 stars

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCyclealmost 4 years ago
Well....

...that was fucked up.

What merit did it actually add to anything here... or anywhere?

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 4 years ago

Cool story, Matthew. Thanks for posting, Randi.

MasterpuppyMasterpuppyalmost 4 years ago
Ok

Where is the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This story surprised me.

I never imagined a tale filled with infidelity, incest and BDSM could be boring, but this one is proof that it can be done.

That is a dubious achievement for one of Literotica's fairly prolific authors whose work I typically find much more appealing.

Thank you for writing, MattBlackUK. Hope to see another from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Short and the opening premise was less than usual but it soon turned pretty contrived and cliched.

Okay for a quick read but could have been expanded and done far better.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 4 years ago

Matt's stories are always a pleasant surprise. There is no guessing where his twisted mind will take the story. Well done!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

His mother's excuse for cutting him off is bullshit, unless his wife is fucking his father every day!

They thought HE was too straight to play, but not the daughter who took a Virginity Pledge?!

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
That Was Wild

A wild and twisted loving wife tale for sure!! Some of your stories I like and some I hate but I'm giving you a 5* on this one. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Somewhere out there is a cuckster who thinks this would be hot and wishes he could be Brad.

Ugghh.

Most unrealistic part was Google allowing another company to approach it in size.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
Decent fantasy but could have been better written

I generally don't like totally unbelievable stories, and this was close to that. However, it was an interesting plot and so I enjoyed the reading. The story, however, could have been better written.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Why is it that good stories rarely have a decent ending?

Enjoyable until the climax. Would have been better with him just driving off and the comment by the ex wife to his ex sister.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago

If it wasn't so sad it would be funny.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

This story lacks every nook and cranny! The very good line of action can be clearly seen, but the design of the event is very lacking! The characters are only hinted at but are never clearly described. The only figure that remains understandable is the acting son! I think that's not one of the good stories you usually tell!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

The problem with the story is that three of the characters are so loathsome and one so pitiable that there is no action against them that measures up. There can be no pain, no inner conflict, no drama, when all you can do is take out the trash. Although I suppose there is the conflict within Brad that asks, "Record them, or kill them?" Anyway, it wasn't hard to figure out who to cheer for and the good guy did win.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Pretty good, but dad was too cartoonishly evil to be believable. Also, while the retribution for the betrayal was about right, it was glossed over a little too quickly to be satisfying.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Great story concept it just didnt flush out too cleanly. Ending felt rushed to cover rhe lack of available details.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Is there anything more vile than a parent who seduces their son's wife?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Could have been a really good story if you'd actually developed it beyond 1 page.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 2 years ago

3 stars. An interesting premise, a family of POS betraying one of their own (though in these stories I never get why the entire family is willing to sleep around except with one person), but an unfortunately very short story with cartoonish one note characters. Seemed like everyone but the dad loved him but was willing to betray him like this, sleep with each other but not him for some strange reason (not saying it would have made their actions better trying to seduce him too but would have, to me, made more sense). The sister and wife both knew him enough to know they destroyed him by their actions and yet still did it. Giving some more time to get to know the character, to know why they were willing to betray him would have made this work better as would a better ending. All that build up for a flat fast and incomplete feeling ending. Wish I could rate this higher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amateurish, weak, unbelievable and distatesful

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonyperson, if you don't like the risk of reading distasteful stories, I think perhaps Literotica is not the site for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Probably a true story somewhere in this messed up world.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Abused wife. Yeah, right. Thus saith the shaman known as a "therapist ".

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A nice btf for your portfolio Matt, lit needs more of these

RimmerdalRimmerdal3 months ago

Entirely to cookie cutter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you! I enjoyed reading this again. It's so uniquely twisted! Would love a second part! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattblackUK@MattblackUK
Writer for over 30 years. Hack journalist, decided to try writing for Literotica, too. And still having fun here 10+ years later