All Comments on 'Smoke on the Water Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
AS HAS BEEN MENTIONED IN PREVIOUS CHAPTERS ABOUT IN-FIGHTING

the MEDIA, FED GOVT, INDEPENDENT STATES COUNCIL have turned TCPD into arguing and questioning decisions and rules from their leaders. TK U MLJ LV NV

tranzmanytranzmanyover 2 years ago

Hmm as the next few stories start to rev up I think I have the new consultant of crime narrowed down to Karen Harlan or Kathrine Woodburn. I was just wondering if her identity been confirmed yet? Either way great chapter WW! Thanks for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done..

About the arrest of Walter, it was a standard procedure. However, the arrest of the lady with the phone recording the incident/event was and is uncalled for. That's what is really happening in the US by the police. Just saying.. WC

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So did the IC happen to leave a "bug" in the fire pot on Katherine Woodburn's patio? Just wondering...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well you really painted the fire pot a very rotten color with end of this episode. Where do you get your ideas for so many different plots in one story?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 2 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and comments

The next chapter has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

Anon/fire pot - I have general themes for stories in a file. Many come from real life crimes or other things (likek songs I hear), and I expand on them. And y'all may or may not believe this, but sometimes when I sit down and start typing, I myself have no idea what's going to come out. Sometimes the stories write themelves. Sometimes they go in a totally different direction than I expected when I started. And for me, that's part of the fun of writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A lot of plot twists in this story line. You handle them well. Keep up the great work!

moneytimemoneytimeover 2 years ago

Why isn't there sex in your stories anymore?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 2 years agoAuthor
Moneytime/Sex in the stories

There is sex in the stories sometimes. What I’ve found to be hard is to have sex in a story that is not incongruous with the rest of the story. It did pretty well in The Babymaker, but has not done as well in other stories.

Also: I’m not a rec hound, and am grateful for the good scores I’ve gotten. But I do monitor the scores to get an idea of what readers like or don’t like. I have noticed that many stories with sex, like the recent story with the threesome for Laura’s birthday, score significantly lower than other stories, and I’m pretty sure it’s the sex scenes that are reducing the scores. Sooo, I take that into account.

Last, but not least, I am considering publishing some all-sex stories that are not a part of the Iron Crowbar saga. If readers, and especially my Patreon patrons, want to see that, I’ll make it so.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

I think you've evolved so the appreciation of your stories comes more from the political and detective side than sex. I must admit I now tend to skip the sex parts so I can get back into the true story. I have no idea how you manage to create and keep all the plotline going.

So what is happening with Cindy?

Loved the bit about the slender Man captives, especially Suzie; just keeps the development there ticking over nicely.

And as for Katherine's little get together, I see intriguing possibilities.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Good chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES