All Comments on 'Smoke on the Water Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh o..

Amber better watch out. The I.C is out for blood. Another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you, I appreciate your time and efforts to write these stories and allow us to read them for free.

I am sure I am not the only one to think this, I believe you should put this series into a book. With the 2022 elections about to get started, you would be make a lot of money. People are seeking explanations for the hate and outrageous government actions to suppress honest hard working people rights. You give straight simple explanations on the corruption used and the lie elites try to spread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looks like amber is fucked, and I don't mean in a sexual way!!! Bravo as per usual. BGUK

tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
FINALLY A STARTED STATED PLAN FOR RETALIATION

I guess a lost eye and a deceased reporter hasn't questioned quelled their penchant for lying reporting, will they ever, never learn or take heed. TK U MLJ LV NV. BEST HOLIDAY WISHES FOR WW FAMILY AND ALL READERS. MLJ

cornred58cornred58over 2 years ago

"Your personal and political beliefs may not have been in line with what we asked you to do. But every one of you upheld your sacred oath to this Police Force and your brothers and sisters in Blue" . Unlike Cindy Ross.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 2 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted, and comments

The first chapter of the next story, "Christmas Mystery Theater Redux" has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

A couple of comments:

1) A number of people have been suggesting I make the series into a book, and as large as it is, it'd be a series of books. I doubt I'm going to do that. First, I'd have to self-publish, as most of the publishers out there are politically correct at best, and fully Leftist at worst.

Second, it would be a massive undertaking and probably a lot of rewriting, and I'm just not motivated to do it. I've been writing these stories for fun, as a labor of love. I did start a Patreon account, and I'm grateful to those who have generously supported my work, but I've never seen this as a money-making enterprise. Maybe I should, but I'm really fine with what I have now, at least until I get 'canceled'...

2) I've deleted several comments that whine about the politics in my stories. And I'm going to continue to delete comments that whine about the politics. No matter how much they compliment the rest of it, I just *click* on that delete button if there is ANY whining about politics in the stories. I've said before and I'll keep on saying it: there WILL be politics in my stories, that's a major reason I write the stories, and if you don't like it there are MANY stories on this and other websites for you to find and read. Go find those and read them, and stop wasting your time whining about the politics in my stories.

FSQA2022FSQA2022over 2 years ago

To the Author: Thank you for the entertaining stories and the jabs at our country’s “Leaders”. Having been in Wilmington…..🥶😶‍🌫️🥶😱😨😱

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi WW, how dare they complain about what you write on a site they are accessing for free. What a shower of absolute wankstains. BGUK

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

Have a Merry Xmas and safe holidays .

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Love the "mundane" you include in such details, , eg the annual police ball. It makes it so real.

Does this mean Amber is next?

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum7 months ago

Well Cindy going to have a boy. With inga going to NYC , Could she befriend Sandra Speer ad work on getting Greta a meeting with IC and more interaction between them?

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES