All Comments on 'Snowed In Ch. 02'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful!!!!!

Wonderful story. I loved reading this series & I hope that you will continue writing it.

AmyfriendAmyfriendalmost 15 years ago
Great story.

Another excellent piece of work to add to your many other wonderful stories. Thanks for a great read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
A family that's really involved sexually

A great story, and I'll be looking forward to reading more of the antics they have. I hope that the son gets to fuck his mom while all of the family is having fun.

ILuv2ReadILuv2Readalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful!

I love your writing- it has turned me on so much! I can't wait to read more of this story.

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Chapter!!!!

Manny

you wrote another great chapter in the series. I like how you had the sisters tell stories about walking in on their parents having sex. I also like how the brother was able to watch the sisters have great sex in the living room and having Collette have a great orgasm and squirt for her brother. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 15 years ago
WOW great work, Is the shit going to hit the fan

or is this going to be another shock for the kids. I really like your stories. Thanks

blueyedbobblueyedbobabout 12 years ago
wow, this is a fun and erotic read!

really enjoying this amorous,loving,sexy incest tale,,,,and the ch. ends at the correct and tantalizing spot! love it!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Loved hearing how they caught their parents fucking and sucking. Can't wait to see what happens in chapter 3.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Truly, truly, a wonder to read...detailing is excellent, timing is our of this world...

Plus, emotionally, all the siblings, and, it would appear, the parents, are bonded to each other...are now strengthening those bonds.

The door is opening...what will happen next??!! Let's go to the next chapter And see, shall we?? YyyeeeHaw!!!!

Five**5**Stars...๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโšกโšกโšกโšกโšก๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous