Snowed In Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

"Never mind that," I said anxiously, "continue the story!"

"So there mom is, going to town on daddy's dick, sucking away like crazy, stroking and jacking it while he's leaning back in the couch swing, moaning like mad, his legs totally stretched out to either side of her. I mean...I am fascinated standing there watching them, especially since they had no clue that I was. And the more I watched, the hornier I got of course, and before I even realized it, I was standing there fingering myself..."

"Sort of like you are now?" I teased her.

She laughed nodding her head. "Exactly! I mean...I'd actually caught them once before a few years back, but I really hadn't seen much, just enough to know what it was they were doing. But this...oh my god! This was entirely different. Daddy's dick looked so hard, so big and so fucking swollen! And there was mom, kneeling down in front of him, I mean she was sucking that thing like there was no tomorrow, but not only that, occasionally she'd like yank it off to one side, let it go...and then watch it slap back against his chest and sort of bounce around a little. Then suddenly she'd do it again, sometimes actually slapping it. Every time she did, daddy would groan pleasurably, asking her to do it again, which she'd very often do. By now, I was so horny myself that I couldn't see straight, and I needed something a hell of a lot bigger than my fingers. Looking around for something to satisfy my need, I remembered we'd eaten the last of the bananas that morning. But then I remembered we had something else, so I hurriedly opened the fridge, found what I was looking for, and began using that."

"Which was?" I had to ask.

"A big, long, thick, nasty looking cucumber!" Mandy giggled unashamedly. "So now...here I am standing at the window trying to shove that thing up myself, when I look back out just in time to see mom standing up, wiping off her mouth. She'd just taken daddy's load by the looks of it. He's still sitting in the chair swing, eyes closed with this silly-assed grin on his face, even his toes were curled, but what I then saw, as mom did, was me standing there looking at her, and her...looking at me."

"Oh my god!" Collette giggled. "Did she know? I mean obviously she must have known you'd seen them...but, did she..."

"Know what I'd been doing? I'd have to say yes, but before I tell you how she figured it out by herself, let me set the rest of it up for you. So...like I said, try and picture all this. For a moment we're both just standing there looking at one another, mom naked licking her lips. She's like what? Two, maybe three feet away from the back door at the time? And there I am, my jeans and panties down around my ankles, I've got a cucumber sticking in my cunt, which I just barely manage to remove when she walks in. So now...there I am, this silly assed expression on my face, this humongous green vegetable in my hand, and even though it's no longer in my pussy, my jeans are still tangled around my feet, so like...yeah, I'm pretty sure she knew what I'd been doing with it."

"Holy fuck! What happened then?" I asked wanting to laugh, but at the same time aroused as hell just hearing all this.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Well, not really...not like I was expecting anyway. So all I can think of to do is sort of lay the cucumber back into the sink, now I'm doing this with my pants down...and then I sort of reached down, pulling them up as mom walks over to the table and sits down. She's sitting there with this silly assed expression on her face while I do this. Meanwhile, daddy's recovered, and so quite naturally, he walks in, though of course he has no idea I am there at the time. Luckily, by then, I've pulled up my jeans and panties, so he doesn't see or know what I was doing, though of course I'm now standing there looking at him. At least he didn't have an erection, only sort of...you know, kind of like the way yours looks after you've just tossed off a nice load. So it's still sort of full, just not hard. But he's cool about it I guess, not really embarrassed, I mean after all, it's their home, and it's me who came home earlier than expected interrupting their fun. All he says is, "Oh...you're home early!"

"That's it?" Collette asked.

"Yeah, that's it! Mom now stands up, winks at me and grabs daddy's hand, and then leads him out of the kitchen up the stairs to their room where they obviously finished things up after that. But the funny part...the really funny and interesting part was the very next day."

"Yeah? What?"

"Well, as you know during the summer, mom and dad both don't feel like cooking, especially as hot as it usually gets. So...also as usual, mom had just made a really big Chef's salad."

"Oh no!"

"Oh yes!" Mandy said actually blushing. "And daddy says, 'This is really good honey, the cucumber is especially crisp and tasty, what did you do different this time than you've done before?' he asks her."

"Oh, nothing really. Just added a few new things here and there, though I thought you might enjoy the special sauce I included with it this time," she says actually looking across the table at me, and then she winked!"

"Oh my god! You've got to be kidding me! She really did that?" Collette asked.

"Yeah, she really did. We even laughed about it afterwards when we were cleaning up, though she assured me she'd actually washed it before using it, and that she really hadn't done anything differently than she normally did. I'm not honestly sure I believed her though, there was just something about the way she looked at me during dinner that made me wonder if she honestly didn't serve it that way. I mean not like there was a whole lot of pussy juice that would have actually altered the flavor of it or anything...but just the thought you know?"

By now Collette and I were both laughing hysterically, as Mandy joined us doing the same. And even though we were, I was hard as a fucking rock, and hornier than ever. When the phone rang a second later, we all jumped. We'd been sitting there at the table for well over an hour now.

"Hello? Mom? You guys made it ok?" I asked after scrambling for the phone a second or so later. "Ok good...glad you did, no...still coming down outside, not as bad as it was, but still snowing yes. "Huh? Oh...sure," I glanced at my watch, it was already well past eleven. "Ok, well...if it gets too much worse, might be best if you two actually did spend the night then rather than try and make it back tonight," I told her. "No sense taking any unnecessary chances," I added receiving her assurance that they wouldn't. I soon after said good-bye and hung up the phone.

"Well?" Mandy asked.

"Well, they made it safely into town, but I guess it's getting a lot worse there, and they haven't even started to get anything yet. Dad dropped mom off at the grocery store to do the shopping, and he's headed over to the GS to see about getting a new generator. But by the sounds of it, they might very well end up spending the night there. Mom said the news is all over town, worse storm they've seen in nearly thirty years, and it's only expected to get worse!"

**

As thought to confirm all that, it wasn't more than a half hour later when it really started coming down again, even worse than it had the day before. If it continued, we'd easily get another four or five feet to the five feet on the ground we already had. The fact that the lights had already flickered on and off once, was an additional warning that we needed to make preparations in the event they went off for good just the way they had last night. Though we had plenty of dry wood outside, I had no desire to get up in the middle of the night and traipse outside to get it. I soon began hauling in more than enough wood to see us through the night, replenishing what we had already used, plus quite a bit more. As I did that, Mandy and Collette went about fixing sandwiches for dinner in the event we lost all power to cook with. If anything, they'd be available for lunch, or even dinner tomorrow if dad didn't have the generator up and operating by then.

This time we'd ran around placing candles where they might be needed ahead of time, in addition to placing fresh batteries in the two flashlights we had. Once we'd pretty much gotten things squared away, it was time to sit down, relax, and hopefully, or at least I hoped...pick up where we'd all sort of left off earlier.

By four o'clock, it was already starting to get dark, and we fervently hoped mom and dad would decide to spend the night rather than try and make it back. Outside the storm raged on, getting worse and worse with the wind howling picking up in intensity. And of course, sure enough...the lights went out.

I had just gotten an even warmer fire going when I turned around just in time to see Collette walk into the living room where we were, carrying three wine glasses and a bottle of wine with her when she did. She was entirely naked when she did so.

"Aren't you cold?" I asked looking up at her, but suddenly finding myself a couple of degrees warmer just by looking at her.

She glanced down at her rock hard nipples. "No...not really," she smiled. "Though I still am horny!" she added.

"Obviously!" I commented, though so too was I.

Just then, Mandy came walking down the stairs holding the other flash light in front of her in order to see by. She too was naked, though I noticed as she approached she was holding something in her hand, though I hadn't as yet made out what it was.

"Did I not get the memo?" I asked trying to make a joke at my sister's double nudity. Obviously, the exact same, or nearly identical conditions from the previous night had gotten them both aroused when thinking about it. Though it wasn't as though either one of them would need to convince me, they'd obviously been discussing it previous to this, and had planned accordingly.

"Guess what I found?" Mandy giggled, waving whatever the hell it was she held in her hand back and forth like a dog shaking a stick.

"Where the hell did you get that from?" Collette said laughing as she realized what it was even before I did.

"Mom and dad's secret naughty stash," she said almost whispering as though someone might hear her.

"That's wicked," Collette said walking up to my sister, grabbing her boob as she did so. "Let me see it. I can't believe mom actually has one of these...and why?" she wondered aloud. "I mean, aren't they generally meant to be used by two people?" she openly wondered. Only then did I realize what it was she was actually holding on to.

"Holy crap! No way! You don't suppose?" I found myself asking.

"Who knows? Maybe she does have a female friend, who are we to know anyway? But even if she doesn't, it's entirely possible she just enjoys using it all by herself, or...maybe."

"EEEEUW," Mandy said once again. "Don't even go there," she told her sister. "That's not something I'm sure I want to think about. I mean...seeing mom give daddy a blow-job, or even catching them fucking once like I had a few years ago is one thing...but not sure I'd care to find them locked together bum to bum if you know what I mean. I'd rather entertain the fact that maybe mom has a girlfriend she likes to play with from time to time, and let it go at that."

"Doesn't that bother you that she might?" I actually asked.

"No, why should it?" she shot back. "I mean its ok for you to think about Collette and mom watching one another in the bathroom, or even better...the three of us doing what we've recently done? But it's not ok for mom to have a friend to play with? Especially if daddy knows about it?" she asked.

I had to think about that. She was right. "No...I guess not," I said a bit sheepishly. "And you're right, who are we to judge...especially after last night," I finally admitted.

"Anyway," she said once again taking back the toy from her sister, waggling it provocatively, obscenely. "I thought it might be fun to try this tonight, always wanted to see what it was like, and so thought we could, provided Collette wants to," she stated. By the look in my older sister's eyes, she could hardly wait to get started.

Having gotten a really nice warm fire going, I now stripped out of my own clothing, especially as hot and as aroused as I now was. No longer embarrassed to display my erect manhood, I was almost proud of it as I tried waving it about enticingly so.

"Sorry sweetie, that will have to wait," Collette informed me. "As nice and hard as it might be, I'm with Mandy on this one...I'd really like to try this out, you know...fucking my own sister for the very first time really, if you think about it, and she me."

Ok, even I had to admit that was worth waiting for, and simply sat down, taking dad's chair, along with my freshly poured glass of wine. If nothing else, the atmosphere, the lighting, the somewhat sensual seductive wail of the wind outside, gave the whole room a really erotic feel to it as my beautifully naked sisters climbed onto the bed, and proceeded to lube one another up, doing one another, rather than themselves as they did so. Even that was horny as hell in watching. By the time they had, I was sitting there playfully teasing my cock, pinching the head, squeezing it, and milking out a nice droplet or three to use on myself, further enhancing my own masturbatory sensations.

Meanwhile, on the bed, they'd managed to couple themselves together on the double-dildo, now facing away from one another, ass to ass, each one gobbling up at least half of the enormous looking twin cock as they slowly began to rock back and forth fucking one another with it. But as hot as that looked all by itself, it was the free-swinging, sometimes gyrating rotation of their respective tits that was turning me on. As large as my sisters both were, just glancing over, seeing their beautiful breasts hanging down the way they were, swaying to and fro, colliding into one another as they very often did, had me wanting to erupt and spray juice all over them both, and we'd hardly even got started yet!

"Damn this feels good!" Collette cried out moments later. "No wonder mom got this!" She added

"Yeah, makes me wonder if she does have a friend on the side she can use this with, or if she even has?" Mandy asked, still humping herself against her sister, the slap of their respective asses as they came together getting louder and louder now, not to mention the way their tits began bouncing about even wilder than they had been.

"Oh my god! I think I'm gonna...gonna..."

"What? You going to cum already?" Mandy asked her sister, looking back over her shoulder towards her, though she hadn't slowed even one iota as she did that.

"Well yes that too, but I mean...I'm gonna squirt this time I think," she said, her face suddenly screwing up into a grimace.

"You're gonna what?" I said from my chair sitting up. "Had I heard her right? I mean, I'd heard the term, saw a few pic's of what I thought then to be faked photos of women appearing to be squirting these enormous fountains of water from out of their cunts, but I'd never considered it as being a real possibility, until now.

"I wanna see!" Mandy exclaimed still looking back.

"Well then...don't stop moving!" Collette all but demanded. "Because this one feels like I might!" she now added, which for me raised a whole bunch of questions I'd want to be asking later, though now was certainly not the time to be doing that.

"Oh yeah! Yeah! I am...it is! It is!" Collette all but screamed as whatever the differing sensation was she was now feeling, alerted her to the fact she was about to produce a pussy squirt. So much for myths! At least back then anyway.

As interesting as this was for me too, I stood up and walked over to the bed, wildly fisting my cock now as I did. As horny as I'd been all day, there was no doubt in my mind I would soon be shooting off a fairly sizeable load. I wasn't too worried about that either, I also knew, as horny as I was, and would be...it wouldn't be long before I was hard again, and more than capable of doing whatever else the girls decided they wanted me to do.

All at once, Collette cried out, the intensity of her orgasm overwhelming. As she came, and as she squirted, this sudden onrush of almost clear liquid seemed to explode from her cunt in a gush that even I could hear as I stood there. As for Mandy, she felt it, besides seeing it, still looking back at her sister as her pussy erupted.

"Fucking A!" She cried out, feeling it, sensing it, which seconds later triggered her own explosive, but not quite squirty little climax. In addition to the erotic slap of flesh against flesh, which I'd sat there listening to, I now heard the addition of more juice, more wetness than I think I'd ever heard before. The squishy, slippery, truly obscene sounding fluids as the girls continued fucking back against one another was simply too much for me to take. I felt what I knew was going to be one of the most intense orgasms of my entire life begin to race up the length of my shaft as I pointed it directly at my still fucking sisters.

And it would have been too, had the door not opened when it did.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers
12