All Comments on 'Snowed In Ch. 03'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Part 4

Great story i sure hope there is a part 4 and more. Would be nice to see how much farther this family will go.

Thanks sarah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You have always been one of my favorites

Your doing it again and making me wet my panties. You also make my husband a horny animal and (blush) my 19 year old son. Keep up the great story as only you can tell it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fine Series

I hope he get to do Mandy very soon, alone and horny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It seemed to have a whole lot of talk

A lot of talking and not much sex, I hope the next chapter makes up for the little sex in this chapter. Still it was a good read, thanks.............Rich

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
ANOTHER GREAT Chapter!!!!

Manny

you have written another great chapter in the series. I liked the way you had the mother or father walk-in to the house during the kids orgasms. I like how mother described the adventures that she had seen over the years between the children. I also liked away dead described what he had seen to over the years. I can hardly wait to see which do with chapter four.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
It's story time with Mom & Dad

This is a little different than Daddy or Mommy will you tell me a story. There stories are real life adventures that have been lived and the kids are just now having there lights turned on. Mom also seems to be very turned on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sorry

sorry i stopped after the first page i can see it coming you are going to get the mom and dad involved with the kids i really hate that i enjoy one on one brother sister incest and one brother two sister incest is also good as long as it is loving and concensual but i really dislike it when the parents get involved you writers forget that "THE MORE THE MERRIER" does not apply to incest with incest it's "THE FEWER THE BETTER" because it is to easy for one to get hurt and start blabbing so remember "KISS-KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID"

blueyedbobblueyedbobabout 12 years ago
hot diggity dog!!

yessss, just keeps getting better and better,,,,love the sexual tension!! well done!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

A lot of talking in this one and not too much action. Still hot, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The last two chapters killed my interest. Between the stories the brother and sisters shared with each other, the ones the parents are now telling, the revelation that Collette has already had sex with her mom, and the mom telling the son that they had always hoped the kids would grow closer like they have been after spying on them fooling around the night before lends the impression that the parents were grooming them for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cruel. Mean. I mean damn !!

The hardest I've ever laughed with a boner--and I'm 64

DreamWeaverDreamWeaverabout 1 year ago

Love the humor you have added to the story so far

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

This is a great chapter...short on "sex", but full of humor and surprises...information being shared among them that is intimate, yet so entertaining (for them, as characters, as much as for us as readers!!)

Obviously, this is going to go further; I, for one, will be reading the WHOLE thing, unless there is male homosexuality in here...not into that (sorry, just not my cup of tea, as it were...) But, still, a story that is SSSSOOOO worth 📚 reading up to this point....😈😈😈😈😈😱😱😱😱😱😀😀😀😀😀

Five**5**Stars, too...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌✨✨✨✨✨

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous