All Comments on 'Snowed In Ch. 08'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is not you

Don't give in and ruin a great story. This isn't you and if you want write gay shit then call it waht it is. Don't ruin your great reputation. Sorry I read it. Your either a man or a fag can't be both.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Unusual

What puzzles me is; why would they want to see two perfectly normal heterosexual men perform homosexual acts? What would be the thrill in that? I thought what they were doing was supposed to be erotic for everyone just not the voyeurs that were watching. Was this some form of female punishment towards the two men? I'm sure given the circumstances that they would have an orgasm, but would it be of their true liking? This is more of a fetish thing than mutual sexual satisfaction or group sex as what they have been having. It's just unusual...........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
List of favorites.

You ruined a great story. I have removed you and your stories from my list of favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You Did Warn Us at End of Chapter Seven

That chapter 8 would involve homosexual activity. I tried to read it but couldn't. And as you predicted I voted 00 for this chapter, likely to be only chapter of this series to not be ranked overall "Hot".

Many FeathersMany Feathersover 14 years agoAuthor
Good grief

At the end of Chapter Seven I not only warned every one in specific terms as to why I wrote chapter eight, but also said for those of you who don't care for this to NOT READ IT.

But then you do anyway, and then bitch complain and send me nasty emails.

No wonder I'm retiring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
lost

Took a great story and killed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HOTTTTTTTTT....TERRIFIC......MORE.........200 plus

HOTTTTTT...TERRIFC........WOULD RANK IT 200 PLUS...AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THESE RIGHT-WING/IGNORANT... RED-NECKS..WHO THINK FAMILY LEZ ACTION IS PERFECTLY OKAY..BUT BI MALE FAMILY ACTION ISN'T...AS A SEX-CHARGED WOMAN/MOM..WITH TERRIFIC TOTALLY MASCULINE/STUD/MACHO HUBBY..AND YES BI...AND A BIG MUSCLED JOCK STUD 24 YEAR OLD SON...WE BOTH THINK THIS CHAPTER WAS A GREAT ADDITION TO YOUR OVER-ALL SERIES..AND WE ALONG WITH MANY OTHERS WHO READ THESE POSTS WOULD AGREE...EITHER FROM EXPERIENCEING OR JUST FANTASIZING THAT ENTIRE SCENERIO..WHATEVER...IT WAS HOTTTTTTTTTT! ! ! ..HOPE YOU CONTINUE IT WHEN THE EXTENDED FAMILY MEETS..AND FRANK/DAD/BRIAN CONTINUE THEIR ACTION ALONG WITH MOM/GIRLS/....ETC..IGNORANCE IN THIS CASE IS NOT BLISS..JUST PLAIN HYPOCRITCAL BS....

DeafnDumbDeafnDumbover 14 years ago
teastfully done

I am not gay, I love your stories. and I thought that it was tastfully done. You even warned people in chapter 7 not read chapter 8 if they felt uncomfortable with this situation. I thank you for be an open minded writer. GREAT JOB

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hypocrites

"why would they want to see two perfectly normal heterosexual men perform homosexual acts? What would be the thrill in that?"

Why are you interested in seeing two perfectly normal heterosexual women perform homosexual acts? Same thing really.

Yeah, it's not for everyone, but, you were warned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
can't please everyone

your doing a great job with this story. some people wait for moments like these to show prejudice. please continue;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
People need a grip

I can't believe people are BITCHING about this.

If they have read all the other chapters they were more than fairly warned at the end of CH7. Pls don't retire because of a few wankers who can't accept a good story in whatever form is given to them. Keep up the good work!!

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Very well done

not lude or trashy, erotic. I saw the negitive comments and noticed that all were from "Anonymous" that alone means its just hot air and no substance. I know this is not the end of the story. So more hot and horny stuff is still cumming. Great story thanks.

myskaymyskayover 14 years ago
Hot & Sensual

I loved.. it was hot & sensual without being crass. I agree with many of the others here that they were warned in Chapter 7 and that they are being hypocritical with that loving the girl on girl action but not guy on guy! grow up people. And I have been a fan of your work for a while now and this is one of your best series!

cacowboy48cacowboy48over 14 years ago
very well done

I have to admit I wasn't at all sure I would like this chapter but I am surprised that I did. You did an awesome job in writing this chapter, you are an awesome writter. Looking forward to the last chapter to this series.

JeriscolJeriscolover 13 years ago
ouch

Hi

as soon as the guy-guy stuff started... I went to another story... I am not into anything gay male. Up to then, it was a super great story. Guy stuff turns my stomach.

jeriscol@hotmail.com

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
I'd just like to point out......

That it's hypocritical to be turned on by bisexual women, and to enjoy and encourage women to be bisexual, and to then turn around and hate male bisexuality. As a bisexual male, I not only enjoy but encourage it. If you like looking at the other side of the fence, then what is the harm in sitting between the two properties.

So, to all the haters and all of the "YOU RUINED A GOOD STORY" fu-tards, get over it, and get on with life.

blueyedbobblueyedbobabout 12 years ago
its still a great story!

i am not a big fan of the male part of bi-sex,,but i do believe that a person has the right to enjoy their sex life the way they want to as long as its with a willing partner,,,also have to remember, that in this sex tale,,they are a loving family!!,,it certainly fits in with the story!! i liked it, well, i am ok with it,,,on with ch. 9,,,,,wish it was a novel!!

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfabout 10 years ago
Not usually a fan of this, BUT...

I have to admit that was HOT and I commend you on the way that you did it Many Feathers...

lacrosseguy1996lacrosseguy1996over 8 years ago
why???

why couldnt you have the son fuck the father that would have been so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best of the series!

Best of an awesome series!

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 6 years ago
No Big Deal

I have both sucked & been ass fucked by a cock. Being bi is no big deal. U can't be a selfish lover.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 6 years ago
very realistic

I have to admit when I read the note at the end of Ch. 7 i was tempted to skip this one... I'm glad I Didn't.

Male on Male "fun" is not my cup of tea. I often Skip or Skim that in stories I read that contain it and avoid it all together if that's the focus of said story. That being said, I've always had and open mind and don't look down on, or can't accept that it happens. I have Bi and Homosexual friends so that doesn't bother me, it's just not something I Do. I decided to read this Chapter because I've enjoyed the story and how everything and the characters have developed. The story Harold told I could see happening. and the fact the Brian upon hearing the story and his Father's explanation about trying it to please his wife the way she has him, bringing it full circle and Allowing him to "come to grips" with trying it also (pun intended) was perfect. I've read this whole story picturing myself as Brian and I have to admit that if I was ever in that situation I think I'd do and feel the same thing Brian did. So Thanks for doing it the way you did. Made it easier for me to follow and unlike the Anoms and that one named idiot that that said you killed the series let me say that you most certainly did not kill the story but kept it realistic and I'm glad you did.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 5 years ago
Fuzzy_Kbear

Great comment indeed! Like you I almost skipped the chapter but thought 'what the hell. it's an erotic fantasy' I trust and like this author. Glad I read it and appreciated the way it was handled. I am also straight as an arrow and have never seen a man that I was the least bit interested in sexually. I enjoyed the story and don't think even as presented here that I could succumb as Brian did. But then with all else that had occured over the previous days and 3 HOT chicks supporting the activity.....who knows?

Glad and of course envious that I will never be in such a situation!

To the author, thanks for the prelude in the previous chapter. Not often do I read an erotic story and come away with food for thought beyond being horny! Good show!

Hopefully Brian will be well rewarded in the following chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DOUBLE STANDARDS!

Girl on girl = good

boy on boy = bad

You were warned. Why dis this chapter? Just skip it!!

Oh I love double standards!

Q: Was this written for his female readers??

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
that was hot

im not interested in men but given the circumstances i may have done it as well but then im a certified horndog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NAUSEATING

The very idea is NAUSEATING. homoNAUSEIA - meaning: the idea of males (only) engaging in homo sex, causing intense and violent reactions by the stomach and intestines. When appearing in written form, causing the reader to throw the book or electronic device against a nearby wall in total disgust. Acceptance of such behavior relegate to the lowest dregs of society.

GialloFanGialloFanover 4 years ago
Homophobic Asshats

Get over it, this is a erotica fiction site, quit bitching and find something else to stroke to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantasies are good

Thank you for taking this effort to write about a subject that may not be everyone’s cup of tea. Please keep up the great stories. This is part of many sexual fantasies. So instead of shying away from it enjoy every aspect of sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So yeah, thanks for the previous warning. Male on male is not my cup of tea but some like it, who am I to complain. I just skipped this chapter. The story as a whole is definitely a good one. Thanks for the warning and for sharing the story. Well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous