Snowed In Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers

The first noticeable difference was of course the size and shape of the heads. His had this fat thick mushroom like tip, interesting to grip as I did so, feeling the flange of his ridge as it pressed against my fingers as I held it, stroking it. Mine of course more pointed, tapered, which his hand slid easily up and down, surprising me as he squeezed out a bit of lubrication, now using that to further stimulate my cock with. I found myself doing the same to him, though I actually had to let go for a moment in order to gather it up with my fingers before reapplying it back to his dick.

The second noticeable difference was when actually stroking it, the sensation so totally different from when doing myself. Whereas mine was a bit more pointed at the end, it quickly thickened considerably after that, especially upon reaching the base near my balls. Dad's was almost just the opposite. Much thicker at the tip obviously, about as thick and big around as I was there, and then rapidly thinning towards his balls, giving it that "baseball bat" appearance I had noticed earlier. The one thing I didn't find much difference in at all, and would have been hard pressed to gage it, would have been any real noticeable difference in the length of either.

"That looks hot!" Collette groaned looking over towards us. Though Mandy as well as my mother's eyes were glued on the two of us as well. I could see by her look that she meant it, her lust clearly evident as she watched dad and I sitting there side by side, fondling one another's pricks. Interestingly enough, I'd actually begun to enjoy it, finally looking over, watching myself do so now as I sat there.

"Come here you two!" Mom said, changing things up a little from the way things had gone down at my Aunt and Uncles place. Something I didn't mind at the moment either. Though I'd managed to get through my initial fears well enough at actually holding my dad's prick in my hand, the thought of soon possibly sucking it hadn't as yet registered. When mom called us over to her, I was actually given a bit of a reprieve, and more time to adjust, contemplate and still possibly accept letting things go further.

Now standing directly in front of her, she reached out having removed her fingers from my sister's respective pussies. Gripping us each, she pulled us forwards towards her, now placing us directly against one another. I now watched, and then felt as her tongue snaked out, flicking at the two of us simultaneously. It was a wickedly delicious sensation, as was her hand as she held us, likewise now rubbing our cocks against one another as she sat there still licking them, and even sucking them as she somehow managed to open her mouth wide enough to accept them both.

"Ooh, I'd like to try doing that myself!" Collette groaned excitedly.

Reluctantly, mom removed us both from her mouth. "Go ahead!" she urged my sister. "Damn fucking fun!"

Still holding the two of us together, dad and I sort of pivoted on our feet, mom passing us off, as Collette now reached out taking us in her hand. Within seconds, she had gathered the two of us in her mouth, sucking at, nipping at us each, the feel of her jacking us both up and down, dad's dick pressed against mine as she did so. Neither one of us at all surprised when several minutes after that, Mandy expressed, or rather demanded...it was her turn.

As Mandy knelt down in front of us, having a go at our pressed together dicks, mom and Collette made themselves comfortable on the floor. They were soon busily lapping at one another with their tongues, the slick sounds of their lubrications soon being heard, fueling the unexpected fire in my balls as the exquisite sensation of what I was now feeling began melting away whatever final inhibitions or resolve I might have had. Looking down at my sister, and then over and mom and Collette, I knew then I was in for a penny as well as a pound.

Almost wordlessly, dad and I slowly eased down onto the floor next to mom and Collette. Upon seeing us, they remained where they were, though they immediately quit licking one another. Now watching us, just as Mandy now was, sitting down next to the two of them. Once again dad made the first move, though I actually beat him to the punch, my hand already on his dick as I drew it into my mouth, just as he did to me.

Three almost simultaneous moans from the girls told us that they were more than pleased at what they were seeing, along with the sudden sounds of fingers busily engaged as they began fingering themselves or perhaps one another. I didn't know, didn't care at the time, hearing that was exciting enough, making it far easier for me as I tentatively sucked my very first cock ever.

I won't say it wasn't different, obviously it was. Not at all like eating or licking pussy, which I still knew I preferred and always would. But I didn't freak out, or find myself repulsed either, which surprised me a little. Nor of course neither had dad as I felt his lips gently engulf me, drawing in the entire length of my cock, sucking it. We continued to do so for quite some time, the sounds of the girls obviously enjoying themselves as they watched us. When I actually felt the tingles of what I knew would eventually lead to orgasm, only then did I release my father's prick, just as he did. Perhaps he sensed it as well as we both sat up somewhat sheepishly.

"Like I said earlier, that was fucking hot!" Collette grinned wickedly. "Now, just one more thing if you would, quirky as this may sound, but I'd honestly, truly and really appreciate this if you'll do it for me."

I almost said, "I've already done this much, there's no fucking way I'm fucking dad's ass, or that he's fucking mine!" Luckily, I didn't need to as Collette then explained the rest of it.

"It's really a simple silly thing, but something I would love to see the two of you do. What I'd like, is for the two of you to hold your dicks together, head to head, and then jerk yourselves off until you cum. Will you do that for me? Please?"

Given the circumstances, it was far less than I was expecting, and even dad seemed a little relieved himself upon having heard that.

"Whatever floats your boat sweetness," dad said grinning at her. "I'm game, if Brian is."

Even that was uniquely different. Jerking myself off, pressing the tip of my dick against dads, him doing the same to himself as Collette slid between the two of us on the floor looking up. Mom and Mandy stood off to either side, watching us that way, now likewise fingering themselves however, just as Collette was. A five way, self masturbation session, all of us watching one another doing so, though dad and I actually making contact together.

Collette had purposely placed herself where she was for a reason, not in just getting a good vantage point to see us, though she did, but as we learned minutes later when dad and I finally managed to get ourselves off. As I had now come to expect with him, dad's orgasm began, a slow rolling thing that began seconds earlier for his knowing, than for any of us. Once again some form of rigidity set in, his hand suddenly unmoving, no longer stroking himself. It was the way he did it, preferred it perhaps. Everyone unique in that way too as I had come to learn. He just let his orgasm take its course in its own way and time, slowly. I stood watching the first little balloon of sperm bubble from the tip, and then slowly began to ooze out the tip, each successive little pulsation and throb bringing forth more and more of his white thick nectar. I watched it begin to cream the entire head of my prick, and then slide off each side dripping down where it now began to land with an obvious "splat" on my sister, still laying below us. She was panting hotly, furiously fingering herself, and now crying out with glee as she saw dad's cum pouring out, and soon after my own.

I felt the jettison of my spunk race up my shaft, stood there and watched it as it exploded against dad's cock, watched as I in turn covered his prick in my cream now adding to the even greater, massive cumfall cascade as it fell towards Collette. She watched, feeling it as it landed against her breasts, her tummy as well as the floor, only then reaching up to begin smearing it into her skin. Finally spent, exhausted, I stepped back relocating the couch, just as dad found his chair. Mandy and mom both now hovering over Collette, helping her to smear what looked, and had felt like gallons of cum cream as they'd poured down over my sister.

It was long moments before the three of them regained a sense of composure as well. When they did, mom was the first to speak.

"Damn good thing we have wooden floors," she laughed. "What a mess!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers
12