All Comments on 'So Hard to Shop For'

by silverisgold

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good one

really nice. well written, good story. not just getting straight to the point, but with interesting backstory. a well structured short story. i was hoping for more, melisa and kaitlyn getting into each other, she moves in to the house, becomes their incest daughter. a good story should make you a little sad that it ends, so you are still thinking about it later.

good job.

no caps because my left hand is greasy

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 6 years ago

Great stuff. Thank you.

OzBushrangerOzBushrangerabout 6 years ago
Five Plus!!!

Great stuff! It is really a pleasure to read such stimulating and well-written story. The length was perfect and it built to an amazing climax.

I am looking forward to reading the next instalment -- wasn't he going to offer her a job?

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One Word...

Superior.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 6 years ago

Loved the story! That was Saturday. Hopefully there will be a followup chapter for Sunday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very good job!

Very good job! Looking forward to more adventures! Thank you!

ashleycooperashleycooperalmost 6 years ago
loved it!

Another 5-star winner! This is every older guy's dream :-)

General_OGeneral_Oover 5 years ago
More

Great please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cool

Now it should be OK for wifey to bring in other men. That was her goal in the first place and to feel less guilty for cheating...

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Very Entertaining Read*****

Good storyline and great sex. Thanks for sharing.

humminbeanhumminbeanabout 2 years ago

Very nice! Wife and Kaitlyn could work, or a threesome. I'll be coming back for more.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord5012 months ago

Great story and a lot of fun to read. I have to wonder though. Her comment about HIM not having another woman in 24 years made me wonder if SHE has had another man in that time. Is there more to the story?

DrizdartDrizdart12 months ago

Enjoyed the characterizations to some extent, but really got into you building up to the birthday weekend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous