All Comments on 'Someone Other Than Her Husband'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
oh, how cute!!!

ain't she a darlin'? don't worry, the nice brit hubby would come and bail her out, no question asked; thta's what dutiful and lovin' brit spouses do for each other!

hehehe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
There are sluts that write also

No need to write about your real life or about your mother s real life...we see you are a whore and your hubby a wimp...nothing new...the world is full of shit like you...and your stupidities tell stories make us vomit...into your mothers mouth....cos she is to blame for having such a sick mind child

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years ago
Man oh man Anonymous id up early today

Pay no attention to him Amanda he's an asswipe. Your stories always are good and erotic. Enjoy them everyone and forget Anonymous. He's just a closet freak who reads theses stories cums in his tightie whiteies and then bitchs like the fag he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank God...Sluts Write

Hey, Anonymous in Romania, you're a moron. Didn't the title tip you off that this was a cheating wife story? How about the first intro sentence? Instead you read a six page story and work yourself into a rage. What a fucking moronic asshole.

It figures you live in a backward third rate slum of a country like Romania. Your so dumb, you don't recognize a well written and very detailed stroke story.

Did I say...you're a moron?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mark

But Mark DID find out, and he had never cheated on him like she ASSUMED, just to ease her guilt. He did not take it well, as a matter of fact, he drugged her cheating ass, took her to a remote area and proceeded to skin her filthy whoring ass alive, he then burned the remains and disappeared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i hope they lock her up for life

called the tv and papers and let them tell everybody.how dumb,selfish and vain a woman can get,when she got a weak husband.she got no respect for her hubby or herself.she got cause doing what she was,whoring.what you write as a writer can make what she was doing right.i would let her stay in jail until her parent came to pick her up.

ohioohioover 17 years ago
great story

Very hot, and with an interesting leading character. The ending seems to suggest there will be a continuation? I hope so! I want to learn how their marriage will respond, now that her behavior is about to be out in the open.

Best, ohio

MacDukeMacDukeover 17 years ago
Intriguing Kim

Lovely character and story Amanda. You do such a nice job getting us inside a woman's head, fantasy though it may be. And nice ending. Pity you had to list it in Loving Wives, so that the anonymous pencil dicks could piss on themselves in public. KUDOS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
lol great

nice reason for a divorce ..boy did she screw up ...loses hubby and with being convicted he will probably get everything...oh w3ell maybe she did learn how notto get caught next time

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sad Tail LOL

Writing is good...story isn't....poor Kim...gals like her who have no female friends always fuck guys for self esteem purposes...she is one sick puppy...the only friend she really has is Mark, her hubby, and rather then taking the marriage to the next level...she shatters it with mindlesss sex with other guys...short term albeit...but always referring back to Mark...her only true friend...Well, she should be let loose to pursue her new life...amicably...because it seems Mark is a good guy and understanding...but maybe this is not what she wants...Kim and Literotica have one thing in common..."Trade Mark"..lol

waterbaby82waterbaby82over 17 years ago
Loved it!

This was a great story, well written and very sexy! I didnt like how it ended, but maybe thats becuase it was the end lol.

fumundacheezefumundacheezeover 17 years ago
If Mark

really wants to get rid of her slut ass, he can do it very easily and with extreme prejudice. Fix her up with a client who is HIV+ amd make sure he nails her without a condom.

Then cancel her health insurance and let nature take it's course. (after he divorces her and is no longer responsible for her debts.)

I always get such a kick out of these stories that portray a wife as loving her husband so much, and then proceed to do things that would pierce the heart and soul of their husband, not caring whether he lives or dies because she puts his life in danger by her activities.

Fuck her. If she dies, who cares, but not her husband. He doesn't deserve it.

Orion623Orion623over 17 years ago
Great!

Reading about Kim's life I pictured a whirlpool with Kim slowly circling around the top. With each sexual engagement she slips further down the inside of the whirlpool, finally ending up by going down the spout with the phone call to her husband.

Neither husband nor wife had a great belief in love as a marital motivator. Both of them had numerous trysts, one-night-stands, and short affairs, deluding themselves into believing that the marriage was unaffected by their dalliances. Their marriage was already dead, it was just a matter of finding the body.

I enjoyed the writing as well as the story. The character of the wife was thoroughly brought out with considerable time spent on how Kim compartmentalized her 'pulls' from her daily life.

Well done. Bring on Part 2.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

Only one thing wrong with this story....it is a bit long!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This writer needs a lesson on morality

This writer is sick in the head for writing such garbage. In my opinion she has no moral values or any integrity. Only a woman could come up with a story about a married woman living a life of adultery without consequences. The story is too long and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

This story is fantastic previous comment has not got a clue please ignore him Mandy.I spent over a year having an affair with a married woman including nights and holidays away together with clever excuses and a lot of planning it can be done I was not the first and she is still seeing married men.

Please keep writing Mandy your stories are so much like life I know several women like Kim. I cannot get enough of the thrill of meeting seducing or been seduced and taking a married women to bed the illicit sex and love making in secrecy is just fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
oh how cute,,,, [to]

you assume how that brit will react, even the stiff upper lip has its limits. she went beyond the curious stage, and so it went for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My goodness married to a whore!

And she is in jail. Well first things first off to the hospital for medical testing and in a few days if the test go well I will see about filing for divorce and getting her released. Reading this would have to wonder what type mental illness or brain injury the wife has. Sane people do not place themselves or one's they supposedly love in harm's way. Stranger sex, even with condoms used in genital, oral, and anal sex is dangerous. And not just from diseases and STDs. Abuse, beatings, permanent injuries, and death often result. You know the old, it was just rough sex and then her neck snapped as we were fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well

She just lost the only one who really gave a shit about her.She has become a pro whore and Mark is going to pull the plug so she can go down the drain with the rest of the shit. Don't like long evolved slut wives tales but at least this had a beleivable ending. Not sure why auther said she liked this horrible woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
change of life

for the ending, where she may not be married to mark as the bad news, but she has a new profession as part of the good news

KlausTheMausKlausTheMausabout 15 years ago
The sad thing is

that the author doesn't have the courage to let the story end with a triumphant woman. For a moment I thought: Oh God, the first story that really counts on the heroine. But your style is exceptionally good. Try another one ? Please ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Divorce lol

What a whore he should just leave her in jail and laugh at her.

I would never touch her again.

Stevep571Stevep571about 7 years ago
Great tale but..

What a brilliant ending. A cautionary tale of extra marital sex described beautifully. In the end her indiscretions have got her exactly what she deserved. Love the story, beautifully told and worth my 5*

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Then

The Ministry of Health calls,. "We're so sorry Sir, but your wife Kimberley Williams is diagnosed as suffering from Syphilis."

Finchy1955Finchy1955almost 3 years ago

Couldn't read past page 4

I think that comment says it all

GraywolfofcGraywolfofcover 2 years ago

With all this Build up you can not end it like this.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Love the story, she just got carried away and jumped in the deep end of the pool! Sexual thrills and a strange piece of ass I can understand but a soliciting arrest is not what I expected. Calling the husband - not on my side of the pond .....

RubiconXRubiconXover 1 year ago

The author writes well and paints a clear erotic trajectory leading to increasingly more blatant and predatory encounters culminating in her arrest. But why no denouement? This is an interesting couple who harbor no illusions about their marriage, maintaining a good, sexual and companionate relationship while both cheat and share the inkling that the other is indeed cheating. It would be fascinating to see how their marriage fares when the cheating husband has to bail out his amateur whore wife. This author spends a long time in a well-written build up then just slams on the brakes. I want to read the author’s take on the outcome - what happens next? I don’t read these stories to have to use my imagination as I can do that on my own time. Here, I want to read what other people imagine and present to us. As another reader and contributor so often says: Finish The Damn Story!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

pretty good meandering story until the end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous