Sometime Sweet Sheila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, I remember that part."

I guided her hands, positioning her thumbs under my cockhead. We set a slow, tortuous rhythm. The sitting position I was in would help keep my orgasm at bay for a little while longer—and make it feel more intense when it happened. I caressed her thighs, occasionally letting my fingers tease her wet panties.

"Don't I need to do it faster?"

"No, it's perfect. It feels great. I'm so close right now—a dozen quick strokes and it'd be over. If you go real slowly like this, we can make it last a little longer. But it'll drive me crazy."

"That sounds like fun," she teased, a randy look on her face. "For me."

"Just one request. Right now, your hands and thumbs are rubbing all over both my shaft and cockhead. When I start to come, keep stroking—but on the shaft only. The head will be too sensitive."

"Alright."

"Sheila, I'm going to ejaculate all over your body in a minute. And it's going to be a lot after being aroused for so long tonight. I want to warn you so you aren't freaked out."

"I won't be. I'm actually curious to see what that looks like. I've never seen it happen before. Or felt it. It always ended up in a rubber."

I couldn't believe she said that. As if I needed to crank up my arousal any further. I was close, where you're so close that you start saying things that would sound silly out of context but are raw and heartfelt in the moment. I touched her face with both hands.

"Oh, Sheila, I love the way you're stroking me. It feels so good ... really good. You've got me on fire. It's sweet torture. It's so beautiful how you're touching me. I want to come so badly, but I want it to last as long as I can. Sweetness. Sheila, you're so beautiful—"

"You make me feel beautiful, James. The way you talk to me. The way you touch me. The look on your face now, while I'm stroking you."

I wasn't expecting her to join in, but she surprised me. She was really getting into it. A different look crossed her face, lusty and intense. My balls were aching so much it felt like it would hurt to come. That's the sweetest pain you can imagine. My orgasm was going to be strong.

"Sheila, you're going to see how sexy I think you are when you make me come. Any moment now."

"Do you like this, James? The way I'm stroking you. Nice and slow." She was purring in a breathy, sexy voice. "Does it feel good? You're so hot in my hands right now."

"Oh, god yes!" I grabbed her shoulders and started to tremble. I wasso close.

"Please, Sheila. I'm begging you. Please—"

"I want to make you come, James. Come for me."

I was seconds away; I started babbling. "So good. So good when you let me kiss you. Kiss you everywhere. Your breasts. Between your legs. I loved your taste. I got so turned on. When you let me do that for you. Making you—"

"You mean when you ate my pussy? And let me come right on your face. I want you to come for menow, James. Do it on me. Let me see it."

Good god! Where did that dirty talk come from?

I exploded. Bellowing, shouting her name over and over. Three ... four ... five thick ropes of cum spewed all over her chest. Another two on her neck. Some may have gone in her hair. Sheila looked startled but didn't let up—shocked and aroused at the same time.

"Oh, that's so hot! My god. It's hot. Oh, James ..."

Sheila was so turned on—mouth parted, eyes open wide. Almost like she was coming, too. For a few seconds we looked into each other's eyes. It was intense. The sexual energy flowed from her body, through her hands, up into my prostate, and back out the end of my penis and onto her breasts where she was receiving my warm seed.

"So much. Oh, James. It's somuch! Oh!"

She looked down at the semen covering her body as she jerked the final few spurts from my cock. I literally had never come so much or so hard in my life.

Yes, it was the first time she had made a man come by herself. Face to face, with her own hands, in control. Giving the pleasure, watching the results. Seeing the ecstasy cross my face as my hot load splashed on her skin. Sheila's breathing was ragged as she pleaded with me.

"James, touch me again, please. Put your fingers back up in me." She was still grasping my cock, which hadn't softened—despite my massive ejaculation. It was going to take more than one orgasm to satisfy her that night. A sweet feeling surged through me. Was it lust? Or something deeper? She pulled my face to hers and began an urgent, wanton tongue kiss while her other hand fondled my penis.

I wasn't sure how she needed to be touched. I just winged it, improvising a two-handed pussy fingering technique to mimic the way she had stroked me to such immense pleasure. I interlaced the fingers of my hands, but kept both index fingers pointing forward. They were pressed together as she pulled her panties aside, letting me touch her wet lips.

"James, please. Inside me."

I obeyed, pushing up into her pussy and starting a slow pumping.

"Don't be gentle." Her voice was quavering and desperate. "I need it a little harder. And faster."

She let go of my cock and leaned back, grunting with each thrust of my hands between her legs. I watched her slowly run her fingers through the cum all over her chest. I realized I could also use my thumbs to rub her clitoral hood back and forth while I rammed her pussy. She wasso wet. I hoped my fingers could be an adequate penis substitute, in girth if not length.

Sheila was getting crazy, moaning and pinching her nipples. Her heels came off the bed as she drew her knees closer. She wrapped her legs around me and begged me to fill her up.

"More, James. More fingers."

I unlaced my middle two and added them to the others. She grabbed my upper arms and began to shiver. I had all four fingers, two from each hand, pressed tightly together, jamming up inside her. Like one thick piston sliding into her kitty while my thumbs worked her hood back and forth over her clit. When I switched my clit rubbing to a circular motion, she lost it seconds later, unleashing another violent orgasm. She buried her face against my neck as she unsuccessfully tried to limit her cries of passion.

At that moment, we were so close—physically and emotionally—I swear I could feel her orgasm pass through my body. Had she felt the same way when she made me come all over her a few minutes before?

The intensity of what had happened filled the tiny bedroom. Sheila was moaning softly, her body twitching with the last few sparks of her climax. She let go of my arms and slumped back against the pillows. My fingers were still in her pussy. She put her hands back on my cock as we stared at each other with satisfied, stunned looks on our faces. She finally spoke.

"That felt so good it was scary."

"I was about to say the same thing."

I was spinning off into uncharted emotional territory. She sat up and put her arms around me. We shared a long kiss. I finally eased my fingers out of her.

"Oh, I hate to lose that feeling." She smiled. "That was exactly what I needed. How did you know?"

Yes, how did I know? Was it something the movies inspired me to do? And the way her personality changed when she was getting me off! If we had seen that John Wayne movie instead, would we be sitting in bed, nearly nude, hands on each other's genitals, basking in the glow of mind-blowing orgasms? Probably not.

"Sorry to break the mood, but I need to go use the bathroom now," she said a few minutes later. Sheila untangled herself and swung her legs over the side of the bed. "Do you have a robe I can wear?"

"Sure. Let me get it."

Sheila was standing in front of the mirror while I dug around in the closet for the robe. "Wow, that was worth the price of admission." She stared at her cum-streaked chest. "Quite the visual. I guess I should wash up a little before getting dressed. I've never had this problem before tonight."

"I'll show you where the clean towels and washcloths are in the bathroom," I said as I slipped the robe over her shoulders."

"That's OK. I'm sure I can find them. But I need you to come stand in the hall while I'm in there, to keep Deb or Nick from coming out until I'm back in your room. You'll probably want to put your jeans on. In case you have to talk to Deb.

She grinned. "That's assuming you can get them on." She pointed to my still erect member poking out of my boxers. "Shouldn't you go soft after you come?"

"In theory. But that's the effect you have on me."

Somehow I managed to stuff myself, erection and all, back into my pants before I escorted Sheila to the bathroom. Just before closing the door all the way, she smiled and shrugged the robe off with a flourish, letting it fall to the bathroom floor.

She glanced down at the bulge in my pants that hadn't gone away. I slowly rubbed my hand over it as we looked at each other intently. I think she finally realized the true power her almost naked body had over me. An arc of lust sparked between us when she puckered her lips and sent an air kiss my way before shutting the door.

A new wave of erotic feelings swelled up—strong and unpredictable. The number of my previous sex partners was only a few more than hers. How was I able to give her such intense pleasure? We had connected on so many levels despite knowing so little about each other. Seeing her sexual potential grow and blossom so quickly, erasing the lackluster experiences from her past.

Waiting in the hallway, I heard Nick and Debbie talking and laughing. I wondered how much they'd heard coming from our room. And how far did they go? I thought I heard both of them several times while Sheila and I were getting busy. Well, we weren't exactly quiet toward the end ourselves.

Sheila and I went back to our room and closed the door.

"I guess Deb and I should be going," she said, handing the robe back to me. Somehow she looked just as sexy putting on her clothes as taking them off. After strapping her sandals back on, she picked up her necklace and put it in my hand. "Can you fasten this for me?"

Sheila walked over to the mirror and lifted her hair from her neck with both hands. I came up behind her and placed the necklace across her throat and tried to figure out the clasp in the dim light. She leaned back slightly so our bodies were touching. I got the clasp fastened and placed a kiss on her neck. My arms slipped around her waist as she let her hair fall.

Our heads were side by side as we looked at ourselves in the mirror. I'm sure we were both thinking about earlier when we stepped in front of it with only our jeans on. Sheila took my hands and placed them over her breasts and held them tightly. She let out a satisfied moan. There were no words to describe what I was feeling at that moment.

Eventually it was time for them to go. "I'd better go check on Deb," she said reluctantly. Sheila stepped out into the hall and knocked on Nick's door. "Deb, how are you doing in there?"

"Really good!" We could hear laughter from both of them. "I'm almost ready. Could you two wait in your room until I knock? I need to use the bathroom."

Sheila came back and shut the door. I guess Debbie needed a little private time in the bathroom, too. Sheila put her hands on my shoulders and gave me a sweet, romantic kiss.

"James, it was really beautiful, what we did tonight. It was so different than anything I've done before."

I pulled her closer. "You're right, itwas something special. For me, too. I know we both needed that release." Sheila smiled and nodded in agreement. "It made sense for us to help each other out. Not having to do it alone. Learning how to satisfy the person you're with."

"That's the best ... the best sex I've ever had," she said, grinning sheepishly. "Even though we didn't actually do it." She seemed embarrassed saying it out loud. "You made me feel like a partner ... inour pleasure ... together. Not just something to be used and tossed aside—like a Kleenex."

Well, if you want to get technical, there was no dick in pussy; but, man, we certainly "did it." And somehow we managed without taking off our underwear. I ran my fingers through her hair and held her tighter.

"Sheila, that's a wonderful compliment. Itwas unique. And sensual. And particularly gratifying for me. Very much so. I'm so glad we could be comfortable with each other."

"Me too."

I stroked her cheek softly, gazing into her eyes. "I really meant what I said. About how you look when you're naked. How I got turned on when you revealed yourself to me. And I'm not just saying that to make you feel better. I think my actions—and reactions—back up my words. You should feel confident and alluring when you bare your body for me—or any man, for that matter. You are beautiful and sexy, top to bottom, front to back. I mean it. I hope you believe me."

"I do, James. I do. It means a lot to hear you say that. I've never felt that way in the past about myself. Whenever I looked in the mirror ... when I wasn't dressed. Thinking I didn't look like a grown woman should. That my body forgot to change. Maybe there was something wrong with me.

"I was teased mercilessly all through school about my height. Amazon, beanpole, giantess—and those were some of the nicer names I was called. Then when the other girls started developing breasts, I got left behind. That just added to the teasing. You hear about high school girls in P.E. not wanting to undress in front of their classmates. That was me.

"Even guys were guilty of saying mean things where I could hear them. Over time, I ended up developing a small group of friends I felt comfortable around. We're an odd lot that didn't easily fit into the various cliques at school. But even they can cross the line sometimes, like Pam at the park last weekend."

Sheila had a sudden fit of the giggles. "Speaking of mirrors, I guess I won't be able to look in one ever again and not think about the goofing around we did tonight. That was fun. I haven't shown those capabilities to anyone recently."

"You're a good sport, Sheila. I didn't see that side of you at first, but I'm glad I know you better now. And you've got a remarkable body—strong, graceful.And very flexible!"

We were locked in a passionate embrace when Debbie knocked on the door.

"Are you guys ready in there?"

Sheila leaned back and gave me a big smile. "Yes, we're more than ready," she replied, with a meaningful glance and a wink.

As I reached for the doorknob, I whispered to her, "Can I give you a call tomorrow?"

She nodded and gave me a final kiss before I opened the door.

There was a humorous moment once the four of us were standing together in the hallway outside our bedrooms. All of us had a nice glow. We looked relaxed—and satisfied. Curiosity about what the other couple had been doing behind closed doors hung in the air. When we went outside and walked to Debbie's car, none of us was sure what to say, at least out loud.

Nick simply asked, "Did we all have a good time tonight?"

Laughter was followed by both couples enjoying a goodnight kiss. I thought I saw Debbie give Nick's package a squeeze while they were embracing.

* * *

I called Sheila the next day. I didn't hang up before it started to ring. As we talked, I noticed a confidence in her voice that I hadn't heard before. She was quick to assure me her feelings hadn't changed in the light of day.

"I want you to know it's a night I'll always remember fondly. I still mean everything I said. About the best sex ever. All of it."

"Sheila, you should know I feel exactly the same way. Maybe even stronger, now I've had a chance to think about it more."

"James, don't say anything to Deb about this, but she and Nick did it last night. They had sex. She feels like a tramp for putting out on the first date, particularly a blind date. But she couldn't help herself after seeing those movies."

"No! She shouldn't feel that way. Does that make Nick a tramp, too? Society is very cruel to women about their sexuality. The double standard is so unfair. Do you think he got up this morning feeling bad about giving it up to her? Looking in the mirror, ashamed? Wracked with guilt, cursing himself for being so easy?"

She laughed. "No, I guess not. Well, Deb has always been more sexually adventurous than me. That's why I asked her to double date with us. Did Nick say anything about what happened?"

"No, that's a misconception about men. We're very tight-lipped about sexual details. In fact, that's how you can tell when a man has had sex the first time with a new woman. A lot of talk leading up to it; but once it happens, he clams up. But he did thank me for making it happen. I said he should thank you."

"That's funny. Deb said the same thing to me. You know, as long as I'm telling you things I shouldn't, Deb prefers her guys to be ... large. She was pleasantly surprised when Nick showed her what he has." We both chuckled. "Well, she probably felt it before she saw it." More laughter.

I wondered if I could have done it with Sheila that night, too. Gone all the way. Maybe, but I thought I had laid a good foundation for the future. I really liked being with her. I was quickly overcoming my nervousness from being around an attractive woman like her. It meant I could see beyond her looks and like her for who she was as a person. I asked her out again.

"Of course whatever movie we pick won't measure up to what we saw at the Regent," I warned.

"I hope you won't think I'm too weird for asking, but can we go back there and see those movies again? I still need to take notes," she quipped. "We can go Dutch this time. I know that was expensive."

I immediately agreed. The thought of sitting through those movies again with Sheila gave me an instant hard-on.

"James, I was really touched by something that happened last night. Or didn't happen, actually. I was so impressed you didn't try to take advantage of me. I could have easily been pressured into having intercourse, but you made the right decision. The right one for us."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Sheila was rewarding me for being too timid?

She had more to say about it.

"Where we left off will be a good starting point for next time, don't you think? I've been on the pill since I began college last fall. For cramps. I thought I might need it for birth control, too, but it never came up until now."

I was leaking pre-cum profusely. Imagining how horny we would be after seeing those movies again. And knowing we were going to full on fuck when we got home. I needed to rub one out as soon as I hung up the phone.

"James, I like knowing I can be completely open with you. That was the first time I've ever felt comfortable being naked in front of anyone in a long time, particularly a man. I feel liberated in a way. In fact, I think I need a different approach to topless sunbathing. I'd like to do that more often. The right way."

"Be sure to use suntan lotion on those areas that don't usually get exposed," I cautioned.

"I may need some help with that. You wouldn't mind, would you?"

"No, but I'll need some training from you. How to do it right. I'm willing to practice with you as much as necessary."

She laughed. "That's how we get good at things. We show each other, then we practice. In fact, we could get started on that before next weekend. What do you think?"

"Sheila, that's the best idea I've heard in ages."

"I'm having dinner with my parents and some out-of-town relatives tonight, but if you're free tomorrow afternoon, I'll teach you how. Not just my bare boobs. All over."

Was I free? Hah! We're talking about Sweet Sheila here. Coppertone application lessons—and more!