All Comments on 'Sometimes Friends Need Love Too'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
trickill53trickill53almost 5 years ago
Tim , Brian. Brian, Tim

1st page you have conversations I think you messed up switching names back and forth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
1 star

No you still are not

trickill53trickill53almost 5 years ago
Hot story.

Loved it. Just fix conversation issues on first page.

toolkeepertoolkeeperalmost 5 years ago

This is sort of how it happened with my wife my friend and me. A bit of an evolution. After he moved out my wife continued to see him off and apron for several months.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well written

But why risk losing a perfect wife by sharing? First of your stories i have read as i see the constant theme and your preference. I will not score poorly as that would not be fair. Good story and plausible. Just not what i like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mix Up

Good story. Shame about mixing names up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon

ImstillfunImstillfunalmost 5 years agoAuthor
@tim Brian

I had a whole sectionwherre I flipped them. I thought I caught them all. Sometimes when writing the names begin to blur.

ImstillfunImstillfunalmost 5 years agoAuthor
And you trick.

I appreciate my fans.

ImstillfunImstillfunalmost 5 years agoAuthor
@Well written

I was a swinger for years. IF there is enough trust to begin with ,there is really no risk.

PlasorPlasoralmost 5 years ago
Favorites

You mentioned that you are the 33rd most favorited author, where can I see such a ranking?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
1*

I seldom hunt in the LW woods, this sad story is one more nail in the coffin. Why would any rational human being throw away the perfect spouse. If this type story is why you have four thousand plus followers I'm happy to say I'm not one of them.

mches1965mches1965almost 5 years ago
Fantastic!

As always,you've left us wanting more!

Sincerely a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another fun story from one of the best

Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

The reader kind of knows from the start what's going to happen, but you build up to it nicely. A bit more mystery would have been a plus. Lucky for all she's a closet exhibitionist. I think having Brian date while he lived there, bringing 'home' his dates, with the two women checking each other out, and with Tim being just a bit condescending, might have been fun. Nothing works for Brian and he only rarely scores with his dates in this scenario, until the end of the story when everyone's true feelings surface in their threesome. That would have been too long of a story though, perhaps, just as this is too long of a comment.

Who knows what happens next? I guess that's where the mystery is. I can envision several different possibilities, however a ménage à trois rarely works in the long run....Five stars. -- JB

PS: 4800 followers, of whom I'm just one, is truly impressive. Congratulations.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 5 years ago
Please forgive me but...

You write a story about a couple helping out a friend who's wife kicked him out because she was playing around. Her husband decides to (I'll use the word) taunt him with naked pictures of her which leads to a threesome. Who ends up paying for the therapy later on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Soo

if Tim wants to eat Brian's sperm why not get it straight for the tap and let his wife find a real man actually capable for fulfilling her needs

ImstillfunImstillfunalmost 5 years agoAuthor
@plaser

I posted the link as well. If you are using the new version of Literotica you can use the drop down and go to favorites and click on authors. But using the posted link is easiest.

ImstillfunImstillfunalmost 5 years agoAuthor

@ dragon , I don’t know Tim was taunting Brian or when the pictures were shown. My husband loves to show off my pics. Not taunting just proud of my body and me.

@soo. - you probably know more swingers than you think. We are just very secure in our marriages.

@jbedwards. That’s the fun of fiction, there is always something after but you get to imagine what it is Unless of course you’re reading les miserable. Thank you for being a fan.

paulsubpaulsubalmost 5 years ago
A Loving Threesome

I loved the slow build. Knowing the characters well makes the story more personal and more erotic😋

hemiman100hemiman100almost 5 years ago
Erotic build up. Excellent story

Loved it!

ImstillfunImstillfunalmost 5 years agoAuthor
@no thought

Also it could have just been a one time thing. Just because something happens once or even a few times doesn’t mean it will happen again.

As swingers we would be with a couple. Just because we saw them somewhere else didn’t mean you were going to jump into bed with them again.

My husband and his best friend (before we met) had sex with a woman he was seeing. She never wanted to do it again even though she loved it.

Just cause you go sky jumping once don’t mean you’re going to do it again.

The assumption that this releases a floodgate in all women is just not true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I am wondering

How many wives Tim will go through since Beth will only be number 1. Giving her away to Brian was a very nice thing to do . Now that she will be cheating on Tim regularly, and I would expect paling around with Brian's ex-wife, it is time to look for wife number 2. I'm sure he will have no problem givingg her to some other "friend" to help turn her into a worthless slut as well... and so on and so on ad nausem...

I won't score you low, Because I don't rate worthless scribbling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not bad...

...not great either. Names switched around on the first page. Pretty predictable story. 3 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A chuck story wimp pathetic husband

A lousy writer of these type of garbage stories.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
Let’s see, an LW story where the wife . . .

. . . isn’t cheating, because her husband is right there, he’s not being humiliated, and everything is cool, and there are still commenters who hate it, are calling the husband a cuck and going on and on about STDs.

Everyone knew what this story was going to be about from the subheading on the table of contents. Why read this kind of story when you know what’s going to happen if you don’t like it?

LW gets a lot more readers than most, but it’s a tough crowd, made tougher by those who will accept nothing other than divorce or death.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
Not just 5 Stars, but5++++++

I love these stories where the wife sharing is spontaneous. Planned events never seem to have a results as good as those that are happenstance. However, I am a little disappointed that the sex scene was only half a page. The build up could have been one page with two pages of a drawn out threeseome. Pure porn. I loved it. Write more.

KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 5 years ago
Insecure anons make me laugh

I can't help but laugh at all the insecure anon males who have no idea how to have fun with sex. Seriously, they come to a porn site to engage in fantasy and then have the audacity to complain publicly about how fictional characters are going to ruin their fictional marriages. The sad thing is that all they can do is imagine sex like this because they don't have the confidence to let themselves go, trust their partners and cut loose. They'll be the friend that never gets love like this. 5-star story, Imstillfun!

InsigniaInsigniaalmost 5 years ago
Fun Read

The slow burn is highly erotic and the set up requires no big leap of faith. The relationship is is built nicely. A little more drama would be nice. Aside from the laundry room it's mostly just waiting for the last shoe to drop. The sex is hot but a little conflict goes a long way in making a story interesting. It's fun to watch authors grow and I thank you for your stories.

mnscousermnscouseralmost 5 years ago
Yet another beautifully written story!

For those that have never experienced a Poly or open relationship, this stuff happens all the time, and I promise that you have people in your life that enjoy this type of situation all the time. Open relationships require a much higher level of emotional intelligence than most, and can be an incredibly rewarding and loving existence.

Regarding the story...you nailed it, and it was hot. Keep up the great work...I eagerly anticipate each and every new story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

When only the wife does the swinging, the husband IS a cuck. It's not that confusing.

ImstillfunImstillfunalmost 5 years agoAuthor
To all of you who think the marriage is ended.

you say : The wife will want more

Now she’s a slut

All sorts of diseases

Trust gone

I am curious.

Do your wives know you read this site?

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 5 years ago
Hot

Pretty well written and believable accounting.

A couple things to remember. This is a snapshot of the lives of 3 people. In modern usage a cuck is a witless, a subserviant enabler, or man with a hotwife voyeur kink. I suspect Tim would lean to the latter a bit but he is also involved. Going forward, we don't know if the situation will be recurring, if other men will become involved, or if women will be included.

Since this devoloped because of the deep friendship of all involved I would suspect it will continue in some way and bo other men will be included.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 5 years ago
Marriage Over

They are done. Might as well start the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Consistently great

Another sexy story by one of the best authors on this site. Great work as always :)

syd_v63syd_v63almost 5 years ago
Thank You

Got a little confusing in parts, seemed like you switched the names around in a couple of sections. One time Tim was the husband then it was Brian. Build up as always was good and the couple exploring the edge worked well and seemed plausible. The sex scene itself was over and done too fast for my liking, given the build-up, but still well worth it.

XplrgMDCpl94XplrgMDCpl94almost 5 years ago
exceptional...

Go through and delete the hater comments. This is a spectacular story, well written and revealing in the emotional and sensual side of a strong marriage.

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 5 years ago
A Well Written, Erotic Story

Wonderfully told. Enjoyed the erotic interplay between the husband and wife as they move closer to the inevitable inclusion of the friend in their love-making. 5 stars for this.

Hoping you can ignore the anons and their stupid comments (as one other pointed out - these clowns read the title and short summary - and still read something they would be upset by - the definition of lunacy?). Ignore them because we look forward to your continued writings.

Thanks,

B&K

justaguy3310justaguy3310almost 5 years ago
love the 3 way

I like that the husband was involved and not just a wife watcher. It seems hotter that when all 3 are a part of it. I really always enjoyed your older FFM stories that had a similar theme. You know how to write the story so it builds and is hot and sexy the whole way through!

ImstillfunImstillfunalmost 5 years agoAuthor
@OP

The marriage is only over if one of them wants it to be. My husband and I were swingers. Now we’re not. Marriage as strong as ever.

There’s no reason this can’t be a one time occurrence between friends. Happens more than you think.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
The author asked the negative commenters, . . .

. . . Do your wives know you read this site?

What makes you think that they have wives anymore?

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful love story. Hot 5 star rating

Love the storyline. You’re great. Love multiple guys paying their full attention to me. Love cum and hard cock. Great job. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another Great Story

Their is no shame in this story. Well written as usual. Offer to write one story sill open. I haven't found anyone that can write as well as you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

As always, love the build-up and can't wait to read the sequel. Please don't listen the insecured haters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Porn site

I agree with ReedRichards and I hope there would be more comments like his. For those who are complaining about the story, this is a porn site, for heaven's sake. Cheating, infidelity, forbidden, taboo and all those sorts make the story more erotic. If all the stories here are about couples who stayed happily married for the rest of their lives without a third party and just narrate how they fuck every night, I don't think Literotica will retain their current readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great!

Enjoyed it. My advice is to just delete the comments from the neanderthals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bad Timing from my Point of View

Whatever we each may believe about various types of non-monogamous relationships, I submit it is far too early in Barb and Tim's marriage for this threesome to be a wise decision. After only three years they cannot yet have had a sufficient amount and breadth of experiences to temper the steel that supports and structures their relationship. Consciously or not successful couples find a way to use the stresses they encounter to strengthen the bond between them. To some extent simple luck determines whether they meet a stress that exceeds the strength and flexibility of their union at the time. The quality of their choices is a larger determinant I suspect.

To push the metaphor a bit further, this decision at this time will almost certainly warp the frame of their marriage to some extent even if it does not break. To say its just sex makes no more sense here than it does when adultery comes to light. On a certain level this threesome will pull Barb and Tim apart even if it produces some benefits. The degree to which Brian is a natural candidate to be the second man here is also the degree to which he a dangerous option in many ways.

IDK how many years of marriage are required before the possible benefits of sex with others makes exposing the relationship to the risks involved a reasonable choice. I do know three are too few for mere mortals. If a couple reaches a point at which their healthy and loving marriage is truly enhanced by intimacy with other partners I offer my heartfelt congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Game over

I agree, the dynamics of the relationship changed, most likely far too much. The marriage will erode and crack, then split.

I found your comment interesting though. " do your wives know you read this site?" Clearly implying that to do so is something to be ashamed, or kept a secret. If you feel this way, why use it as a publishing platform??

My answer to that question is yes. We actually read together. I look for stories that

might interest her. She is a big fan of Todd1172!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I would love to know how Tim felt about sloppy seconds. I always loved it when I get it from my wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Some of these commenters are idiots

It's fairly common knowledge that the most common fantasy among women is having a threeway with multiple guys. Most ladies love being the center of attention. Most ladies that enjoy sucking a guy off have probably imagined what it would feel like having one in her mouth and another in her pussy.

I've writtent to Imstillfun a number of times because I'm a guy that wants to encourage his lady to explore her fantasies. I'm not interested in being tied up or humiliated. I just want her to enjoy wildly erotic sex. I'm also really turned on by visual things. Watching my lady get fucked would be really hot. A marriage is only at risk if people WANT it to be. What puts marriages at risk is deception. When one party isn't truthful. In this story, both parties were engaged and wanted it to happen.

I'm totally secure with my lady and if it happened like this, it would be incredible. I also agree that if it happened once it wouldn't necessarilly happen again.

I gave it 5 stars.

ImstillfunImstillfunalmost 5 years agoAuthor
My goal was to have a discussion with my fans in comments.

I wanted to do a back and forth where I could respond to my readers via the comments.

Unfortunately the admins have decided to moderate the comments for this story and it is taking up to eight hours for my responses to be published.

From the lack of comments from my haters I assume they are deleting your comments before they get published as well. I have not deleted any comments.

Please feel free to send me feedback with your email address. I respond to all feedback unless/until you become a stalker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Either you are wired this way, or you aren't!

I've tried polyamory, and while I can handle it, I dont go looking for it. Reasons....Most people are serial monogamists, and the likelihood of finding three persons similarly wired much less wired together has proven elusive IMO. Cheating is cheating, whether it is on one person or more. Swinging isn't polyamory. Open marriages aren't polyamory. You have to respect others relationships as much as your own, so I won't go bashing anyones' arrangements and I dont want you bashing mine. It takes a strong person to be able to handle being in a relationship where sexual nonexclusivity is accepted and understood to be part of the dynamic. A lot of the heated comments come from monogamists who have been what on by cheating....just a theory.....and I can sympathize.

But, people, if do not enjoy reading about this, why do it? There are plenty of stories on this site for you, I'm sure.

To ImStillFun:

While this story doesn't match my personal relationship sensibilities, I want to thank the author for sharing her experiences and fantasies with us. I've followed you on this half of the site and chatted with you in the Forums.

You are "still fun!"

~F.S.B.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It´s a Loving Wives Story!!

This is exactly what we enjoy reading in this category. This is the fantasy for many of Literotica readers, or, in many cases, another experience from a fellow husband who enjoys the same sex experiences we do. Great story (some minor mistakes, like confusing the names of Brian and Tim), but I really enjoyed it. And just for the record, I been happily married for 29 years...yes, she knows I read these stories, and yes, we both had sharing stories to tell. And we both hope to stay together until death bla, bla, bla....

i122i122almost 5 years ago
An easy read

The story was great. It is understandable how this could happen.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Thanks ISF, it was a fun read, and hot way before the boning started. I felt the wife was much more realistic than in most stories.

Definite five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I’m not a person who could share but a hot story. I think when she rode the friend hubby should’ve taken her ass hard . Eveowoman must fantasize about getting two cocks in her add and pussy even if they don’t do anal. A friend in our early 20’s went to France and england with three other girls on a trip. Let me start by saying great girl but a bit of a slut. She hooked up with a French guy her age after a night of dancing and drinking. She let him , his older cousin and a friend fuck her at the same time . She said it was the hottest , roughtest , dirtiest , most abusive, best ducking she will ever have . They triple teamed her every way possible all night. They were also verbally abusing her . She said it’s something she would never do again and was totally embarrassed but said sexually it was insanely the most unbelievable feeling. All the girls fucked guys in both countries. She said the last night in England one girl fucked a British black guy with a fat giant porn star size cock. The girl was in so much pain because he was aggressive and went hard and deep in her pussy and ass. I never told anyone what she told me and would’ve loved to fuck her but it would’ve killed the friendship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

too bad they didn't start earlier while he was staying? are they going to keep going, can't wait to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great read!

There are times when sharing is definitely caring. Sharing is made a better experience when it is done with a long time friend that is going through a tough time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree with anon

The guy who can't spell said "hubby should have taken her ass hard".

That would have been awesome! How about chapter 2 with some spitroasting and dp's for the lovely young hottie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1*

Dumb cuck shit.

AlexxKayAlexxKayover 4 years ago

I'm largely in agreement with tkh3nkey2110. I don't mind a long, slow build, but I prefer the payoff to proportional to that build. Your previous story, about the lakehouse, was a great example of a slow build with what felt (to me) like appropriately significant results. This one felt rather, er, anti-climactic.

I know you value the journey at least as much as the destination, and I respect that. But as far as I'm concerned, your finest works contain lengthy journeys with multiple destinations :-)

SWT3SWT3over 4 years ago
Fun read but maybe a bit long

I love your character development, but as others have said, the finish is quick in comparison to the build-up. I know from the story with the 18 yo's you can build up a story quickly. I think this story could build up quicker as well.

JSipesJSipesover 4 years ago
Five Stars!

I noticed that an anonymous reader gave you 1 star and complained about a cuck husband. The asshole shouldn't read this kind of story if that's the way he feels. I want to read more about this couple. I like stories that are only one or two pages. That way I can read a variety of different stories over a shorter period of time. Please continue to publish these stories.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Must

I see Polyliver and Annette liked this story very much. Combining that with the author's usual writing and this must be an absolute classic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ha ha ha you should write for the Salvation Army!!!

Someone who chum up like you should actually get the audience price! Your story is like a hike through fairyland! Your protagonists are giving away the most valuable thing they have, their intimate togetherness, with full hands like the Salvos! Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ONE STAR

This is strictly a "cuckold" writer. Not my cup of tea. Sorry, only the sewer wimpy rats would enjoy this author. Sick fuckers do like to stick together.

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 4 years ago
Complain , complain , complain ...

Why do guys read these types of stories if they hate them from the start .

Clearly the reader knew where this story was headed from the start , now the question is where does it go .

Maybe after this night of erotic sex and making love they decide to all live together in one large king size bed and Brian doesn't move out . Maybe both men love her totally and she loves them in return so when it's time to start a family they flip a coin to see who gets her pregnant first .

Maybe Brian does move out but Tim finds out sometime later that he can't make his wife pregnant so Brian is called upon to breed her . All manor of ideas come to mind .

Next chapter .

darthnader19darthnader19over 4 years ago
Amazing

All these anonymous closet cucks so angry lol, good job making so many closet cucks butt hurt can't wait for more

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago

Tim is an idiot.

Brian is an asshole.

Barb is a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Threesomes

In most cases when there’s a male , female , male the men only have sex with the girl , so the girl gets the best of both worlds . And when it’s girl , guy , girl , the girl usually has sex with both , again she gets the better deal , even when the guy still gets two women , a plus for him , but still she gets both too ! Seems to me that f-m-f is the only way to go if your a guy , and m-f-m shouldn’t happen at all since dudes getting robbed , or they could go f-m-f with no girl to girl action to settle the score !

LaucaubinLaucaubinabout 3 years ago

Thanks. Another nice sexy story.i just don’t understand these haters and their immature comments. CHANGE the CHANNEL! Whiners will always whine.

Again, thanks for the stories

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 2 years ago

Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The projection by the cucks here is amusing. I've available to fuck your wives and girlfriends. They need to experience a man rather than the weak, needy, demi-man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Real hot. The build up was good. Unlike some of your other stories, the wife was never in conflict. She got into 3some decisively and left Tim with no choice. Only Brian kept seeking Tim's nod at every step.

Enjoyed it.

Your admirer.

Matureman421Matureman421about 2 years ago

My favorite husband ,wife and friend share story.I shared my wife with my best friend 3 years into our marriage also.We all blew out load during the super hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars. I can totally relate to the hubby. I'd love to blow a second load in my lady.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She will leave him for the friend. If not she will cheat on him soon. Slut. Friend is already plotting on how to win her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brian's marriage has been destroyed so they put their own marriage at risk by involving him in their sex life while he is trying to adjust to his new reality. Very smart. Bound to turn out well for all concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Follow up with another story. Two weeks later. Her and hubby have been talking about how HOT it was with Brian. She wants more. Tim does too. When Brian shows up, they immediately sandwich her between them, manhandling her. She loves it. She drops to the floor to take turns blowing them. Once one guy nails her, they spit roast her and then DP her. She loves it. They go for hours.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Almost too good to be true but after you've lived long enough just about everything comes true. Sharing a wife is a great feeling with strangers at first but the first time you share her with an old college friend the world turns brighter. Everything becomes possible including bringing in two or more friends and kissing your wife after loads had been put in her and the best, she always says this, is when I or any man goes down on her after sex. I'm not gay but eating a cummed filled pussy is a huge turn on.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

How about you keep this one going? Brian and Tim spitroast and DP her and she takes everything they give her and drains them both. Multiple times.

wasagadavewasagadave6 months ago

Nice slow build up. No deception or cheating. Just a great, hot and sexy time for everyone involved. I can see them doing it again. 5 Stars. Please keep writing!

Mr_BradyMr_Brady5 months ago

A good husband always shares his wife’s pussy with a friend ☀️

Crazyphoenix83Crazyphoenix8329 days ago

Agree with the other comments, this should become a series......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...