All Comments on 'Son Does Something Dad Won't Do'

by TheBadHatter

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Oh yeah!

Loved it, even though I really don't have much of an anal fetish. But a hot story! Just wished the son could have had a crack or two at his mom's pussy too.

ardoardoover 8 years ago
Nice

Great story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Really liked this one!

A HOT sensual definition of "gettin' some".....LOL!!!!!!

DutchAdDutchAdover 8 years ago
HOT

That was fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Smoking hot!

So damm hot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

It's always great when a boy and his mom mess around. But I think this lady is a mean mommy. I agree with the reader who wrote "oh yeah." Why is she keeping that wonderful hairy hole between her legs from her own son? It's the same hole the kid came out of. Surely a loving caring mother would let her boy back up in there to blow his young balls in the most satisfying cum he's ever going to have. Come on, momma, spread those thighs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love It

I hope you have a Chap 2 in mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sweet!

Male mommy-fantasies are great to dream about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: YOU KNOW YOU PISS PEOPLE OFF WHEN

In many cases, I would agree with the sentiment, but this is not one of those cases. Unless you want to have him "fuck" her, the story has indeed come to an ending. Yeah, it's splitting hairs that oral and anal aren't sex, but that was pretty much killed when she told him to fuck her ass. A second chapter would have to go past that line or be redundant to this one.

<P>

So the story did come to an ending, it's just not the one you seem to want as opposed to the one the writer wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Let the ending be

As a writer here I often let a story end and let the reader decide about what happened afterwards. It's not laziness, and I think it adds something to the story. Invariably I get the "Can't wait for chapter 2" comments but there isn't going to be a second chapter, or else what you read would have said chapter 1. What this author does is his decision.

Let your own imagination tell the rest of the tale. Sometimes authors know that they've taken the story as far as it goes. The kid loves Mom's ass and is happy as a clam, and she likes it too. End of story. Well done.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
I agree with the two previous comments.

I love multiple chapter stories, mother soon stories all the more. But this had a definite end to it.

Although I wouldn't mind if you wanted to do a sequel, they could explore more ways to be intimate.

Just a thought.

lovingeatingitalllovingeatingitallover 8 years ago
Excellent story,

Sexy and tasty, More would be nice, but unlike a few others, I think you ended it with imagination, the reader's imagination.

shang40shang40over 8 years ago
A ti Z

Licking ass and that's of Mom is beautiful start and going to fuck is best part.

Jason with stiff cock is best for Mom.

Take her to bed every day and night

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Set me afire!

Oh my. Not sure how many of the other commenters are female (and of around that age) but this story hit a lot of the right spots with me. Not so much the incest part, but the husband's reluctance and the woman's delight when a young man "steps in".

I've had a fantasy along very similar lines for years, except with one or other of my son's hockey team-mates during an away tournament. This got me so wet when I read it last night - totally got myself off on it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What a great story - very arousing, honest expression of sex and closeness and very erotic !! Its a matter of time before Mom wants him to screw her pussy or do all holes in any order. Think its so great and please continue. A real winning story here. Thank you.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
HOT!! Ass Story****

Thank for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lovely

great story please add more

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
One good deed

deserves another.

One question though. Based on what he overheard through the door, how did he know exactly what his father was not willing to do? It could have been so many different things. All of them equally as fun.

maskfunkmaskfunkover 8 years ago
fucking wow..

so hot

familyreaderguy52familyreaderguy52over 8 years ago
Great work

This is wonderful story, but I will be waiting on the next chapter.

bugeye2253bugeye2253over 8 years ago
I enjoyed the story

Thanks for sharing.

BestreadingBestreadingover 8 years ago
Liked it

Echo the "Great Work" comment, and also looking forward to continuation of the story.

TOM469TOM469over 8 years ago

WOULDA EEN BETTER IF DAD HAD CAUGHT THEM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Mmm, its good.My mum, in my case when she was in her early 50s, bent over for me, her anus, opening around my cock, sliding into her, spraying her gripping insides with my cum. Keeping it in the family. Always good for a quick arse fuck, even at her daughters wedding, outside, hard up against the reception wall, nailing her tight arse, she was so horny that night I watched 3 others stretch her shitter and add to my cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too funny another gay author

Well I'm not gay so 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
???

why would anyone want an asshole where there is a pussy right there???

S1thL0rdMaul99S1thL0rdMaul99almost 4 years ago
I guess some of the other commenters don't know

I enjoyed your story greatly. I have enjoyed the pleasure of a woman who lives, loves and breathes hot anal action constantly.they are a very rare and elusive creature. To be prized and cherished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE it. LOVE it. LOVE it. ❤❤❤❤❤ (5.0)! The storyline was very imaginatively conceived & very very well crafted.

Thank you for this story.

csltcsltover 3 years ago
"And Jason," she said quietly. "We're not going to have sex. We're just...

Oooo Boy!!!

Delicious story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
anal?

not into gay shit.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Good story. Thanks

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

WTF, Is this the same moron anon trolling all the stories that include anal and spewing that it's gay?? I bet he loves being pegged. This was an enjoyable (short) read. I gave this funny and erotic (short) story 5 stars!! (10/19/29021)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love for you to continue this storyline, this a beautiful Storyline

oyster01oyster01about 2 years ago

Yeah, you know what, that was pretty hot.

There is a special relationship between a 18 + boy and his pre menopausal mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I LOVED this story. It was real & hot. Ok, I'm a guy & I do love eating a woman ass.

kwalankwalanabout 1 year ago

I Loved it and wish it were longer.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

really good story i found it cute :) the mom was must have been such a hottie

Xavier3737Xavier37377 months ago

Too bad there isn't another part to this cause it was good. I would've loved to have it progress to full on sex and everything goes with them!!!

james1801james18012 months ago

That was exceptional, very well written. 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fun and excellent

AkpervertAkpervertabout 1 month ago

This was sexcellent to read. Mom was clearly a HOTTIE and was missing out on what dad wouldn't give her. Lucky son...I'd have given all of that to her too.

And this does need a follow-up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous